IPTV Pro is one of the best IPTV players to watch the IPTV Providers’ content instantly. It is a subscription-based IPTV player where you must activate the app once. The IPTV Player can stream live TV channels and on-demand movies, TV shows, series, documentaries, and many more. It also has a stable server that lets you stream content without any buffering or any other issues. It also does not contain any ads while streaming. You can install the IPTV on your device directly from Play Store. IPTV Pro is compatible with Android, Firestick, Smart TV, and more.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Pro illegal?
- How to Sign Up for IPTV Pro
- How to Install IPTV Pro on Android Devices
- How to Install IPTV Pro Apk on Firestick
- How to Download IPTV Pro on Android TV
- How to Get IPTV Pro on Smart TV
- How to Download IPTV Pro on Windows and Mac PC
- How to Install IPTV Pro on Kodi
- Customer Support
- Alternatives for IPTV Pro
- IPTV Pro Review
- IPTV Pro has an extended playlist section and an Auto-Play last Channel feature
- It supports M3U and XSPF playlists and Parental Control
- You can access the content through different types of views, Grid, list, and the tile view
- It also supports both internal and external media players
- It allows you to multicast streams with UDP proxy
- IPTV Pro supports Electronic Player Guide (EPG) in XMLTV and JTV
Is IPTV Pro illegal?
It is impossible to determine whether IPTV is legal or not due to a lot of reasons. The VPN will protect your data and security by creating a private network and also keep you anonymous when streaming the IPTV content. Another reason to use VPN is that it hides your IP address and location from others. So, by using VPN, you can escape from legal troubles in case the IPTVs are illegal.
IPTV Pro is a Premium IPTV player. The subscription cost of the IPTV is about $2.99, and with this subscription, you can get access to the features available on the IPTV.
How to Sign Up for IPTV Pro
1. From any of your devices, select the Web browser to open.
2. Search for IPTV Pro and choose the official website.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions and finish the payment process.
4. Once the payment is a success, you will receive all the necessary details to stream the IPTV via mail.
How to Install IPTV Pro on Android Devices
1. Launch your Android device and select Play Store to launch.
2. Click on the Search bar and enter IPTV Pro.
3. Choose the official app from the suggestions.
4. Select Install to install the app on your Android device from Play Store.
5. Wait for the installation to finish and open the IPTV app.
6. Enter the M3U URL from any IPTV provider and start streaming the content on your Android device.
How to Install IPTV Pro Apk on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick device and select the Find tab.
2. Click on Search and type Downloader on the search.
3. Choose the app from the suggestion and click Download to install Downloader.
4. The app will be installed on your Firestick device and go back to the home screen.
5. Select the Settings icon and choose My Fire TV.
6. Click on Developer Options in My Fire TV and select Install Unknown apps.
7. Choose the Downloader app and enable the Downloader to install apps from unknown sources.
8. Go back to the Downloader app and enter the URL of the IPTV Pro apk on the URL box.
9. Click on Go to download the Apk file on your Firestick and select Install to install the IPTV app.
10. Once the installation is done, open the IPTV app and type the M3U URL.
11. Enjoy streaming the IPTV on your Firestick.
How to Download IPTV Pro on Android TV
1. Switch on your Android TV, and on the home screen, select the Apps.
2. Go to Play Store and look for IPTV Pro.
3. Select the app and click Install to install the IPTV Pro app.
4. Choose Open to launch the IPTV app on the Android Smart TV.
5. Enter the M3U URL of any IPTV provider and enjoy watching it on your Android TV.
How to Get IPTV Pro on Smart TV
1. Select the Web browser on your PC to launch and search for the IPTV Pro apk.
2. Choose a trusted website and select Download to download the IPTV apk file on your PC.
3. Connect a USB Drive on your PC and move the IPTV apk file.
4. Disconnect it from your PC and connect it to the USB port on your Smart TV.
5. On your Smart TV, go to Settings and click on Device Preferences.
6. Select Security & Restrictions. Choose Unknown Sources and enable it.
7. Move the IPTV apk file from the USB to your Smart TV.
8. Open the file and select Install to install the app on your TV.
9. Launch the IPTV app and type the M3U URL of any IPTV providers.
10. Start streaming IPTV content on your Smart TV.
How to Download IPTV Pro on Windows and Mac PC
1. Turn on your PC and select the browser.
2. Look for the IPTV Pro apk and download the apk file from a trusted website.
3. Click on the search bar and enter BlueStacks. Choose the BlueStacks official website from the results.
4. Select Download to download the Android Emulator on your PC.
5. Double click on the downloaded file and select Install to install BlueStacks on your PC.
6. Once the installation is over, launch the BlueStacks.
7. Sign in using your Google account and select Play Store on the home screen.
8. Click on the Search and type IPTV Pro.
9. Choose the app from the search results and select Install.
10. Wait for the installation to finish and open the IPTV app.
11. Type the M3U URL of the IPTV Provider and enjoy streaming IPTV content on your PC.
How to Install IPTV Pro on Kodi
1. Launch the Kodi app on your streaming device and select the Menu bar.
2. Click on the Settings icon and select System Settings.
3. Select the Add-ons option and enable Unknown sources.
4. Select Yes when you receive a warning.
5. Now, return to Settings and choose File Manager.
6. Select the Add Source option and click on None under Add file source.
7. Type the URL of the source media and click on OK.
8. Enter the repository name on the media source section and select OK.
9. Go back to the Menu bar and click on the Add-ons.
10. Select the Open-box icon and click on Install From zip file.
11. From the list of repositories, choose the repository that you just added.
12. Click on the Zip file and select OK to install the repository on Kodi.
13. Choose Install from repository and click on your Repository.
14. Select Video add-ons and from the list, choose the IPTV Pro add-on.
15. Click on Install to install the add-on on your Kodi.
16. The IPTV will be added to your Kodi.
17. Return to the home screen and select Add-Ons.
18. Tap on the Video add-on and choose the IPTV Pro add-on.
19. Enter the M3U URL and start streaming your favorite content on Kodi.
You can contact customer service in case the IPTV is not working or is stuck on the black screen. All you need to do is go to the official website and fill in the Contact Us form. Once you send the message, you can expect a reply from customer service within 2-3 business days. They would send a response to the related queries, and you can try the troubleshooting steps to resolve the issues.
Alternatives for IPTV Pro
The alternatives for the IPTV Player are:
- IPTV Smarters Player
- Flix IPTV
- IPTV Stalker Player
- TiviMate IPTV Player
- Televizo IPTV Player
- IPTV Blink Player
IPTV Pro Review
IPTV Pro is a reliable and easy-to-use IPTV player. The streaming features of the IPTV Player will provide seamless streaming of the IPTV content. You can enjoy streaming the TV channels non-stop for long hours without any trouble. Like other IPTV players, this IPTV doesn’t provide or contain any media content. The users should bring their own content in the form of an M3U URL and stream it using the IPTV players.
Frequently Asked Questions
Whenever the IPTV is not working or streaming properly, you can follow the below fixes.
1. Uninstall and Reinstall the IPTV app.
2. Check whether the internet is working properly.
3. Restart the streaming device and update it to the latest firmware.
4. Check whether the IPTV details you have entered are correct.
5. Clear Cache data on Roku.
Yes, there is an IPTV apk file available. You can download the apk file from a reliable source and install the apk on devices that support apk.