Stalker IPTV is a robust IPTV player that allows you to stream content from IPTV providers like live channels, movies, TV shows, and more. It allows you to stream the content in SD and HD quality and has a fast speed. It also supports Electronic Player Guide (EPG) and can stream the content in multiple formats. This IPTV has a good user interface and an impressive layout. It divides the channels based on categories like Sports, News, Religion, Entertainment, Kids, and more. It also has a powerful inbuilt media player to stream IPTV content. You can download the IPTV on devices like Android, Firestick, PC, Smart TV, and more.
Table of Contents
- Is Stalker IPTV Legal?
- Subscription Price of Stalker IPTV
- How to Install Stalker IPTV on Android Devices
- How to Download Stalker IPTV Apk on Firestick
- How to Get Stalker IPTV on Android TV
- How to Install Stalker IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Download Stalker IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
- How to Install Stalker IPTV on Kodi
- Stalker IPTV Alternatives
- Customer Service
- IPTV Stalker Review
- Frequently Asked Questions
Is Stalker IPTV Legal?
To determine whether the IPTV is legal or not is quite an impossible task. But normally, it is believed that IPTV is illegal and is banned in many countries. To continue streaming the IPTV while avoiding any legal issues that may arise, you need to use a VPN. VPN helps you hide your location and the IP address from hackers, ISPs, and more, thereby allowing you to remain anonymous when streaming the IPTV. It can also protect your data and privacy. It also allows you to unblock geo-restrictions and stream IPTV in countries where it is blocked.
Subscription Price of Stalker IPTV
Stalker IPTV is a free IPTV player and does not need any subscription to stream IPTV content. You only need to enter the Xtream Codes API and enjoy streaming content from IPTV providers on your devices. If you want, you can try purchasing premium options provided by the IPTV. The premium features costs between $2.49 – $14.99.
How to Install Stalker IPTV on Android Devices
1. Turn on your Android device and select Play Store.
2. Enter IPTV Stalker Player on the search bar and choose the official app.
3. Click on Install to install the app on your Android device from Play Store.
4. Once the installation is done, launch the IPTV app.
5. Type the Mac address, Username, and Xtreme Codes API of any IPTV provider.
6. Select Sign In and enjoy streaming the IPTV on your Android device.
How to Download Stalker IPTV Apk on Firestick
1. Start your Firestick device and go to the Find tab.
2. Click on Search and enter Downloader on the search bar.
3. Choose the app from the suggestion list and select Download.
4. The app will be installed on your Firestick and go back to the home screen.
5. Select Settings (Gear icon) and click on My Fire TV.
6. Choose Developer Options and select Install Unknown apps.
7. Click the Downloader app and enable it.
8. Launch the Downloader app and enter the Stalker IPTV Apk URL on the search bar.
9. Select GO to download the IPTV Apk file on the Firestick.
10. Click on Install to install the app on your device.
11. Open the IPTV app and type the necessary IPTV provider details.
12. Choose the content you want and start streaming it on your Firestick.
How to Get Stalker IPTV on Android TV
1. Switch on your Android TV and select Apps on the home screen.
2. Go to Play Store and search for IPTV Stalker Player. Choose the app from the results.
3. Click on Install, and the app will be installed on your TV.
4. Select Open to launch the IPTV Stalker Player app and sign in using the IPTV provider credentials.
5. Enjoy watching live TV channels on Android TV.
How to Install Stalker IPTV on Smart TV
1. Turn on your PC and open the Web browser.
2. Type IPTV Stalker Player apk on the search bar and choose a reliable website to download the apk file.
3. Click on Download to download the IPTV Stalker apk file on your PC.
4. Connect a USB drive on your PC and move the IPTV apk file to the drive.
5. Disconnect the USB from the PC and connect it to the USB port on Smart TV.
6. Launch your Smart TV and navigate to Settings.
7. Click on Device Preferences and select Security & restrictions.
8. Select Unknown sources and enable it.
9. Move the IPTV apk file to your Smart TV and open the IPTV file.
10. Click on Install to install the app and launch the app on the Smart TV.
11. Enter the IPTV provider details to sign in.
12. Start watching your favorite channels on Smart TV.
How to Download Stalker IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Switch on your PC and go to the browser.
2. Visit the BlueStacks official website on the Windows / Mac PC to download the BlueStacks.
3. Open the downloaded file on your PC and select Install.
4. Once the installation is done, launch the BlueStacks Android Emulator on the PC.
5. Sign in using your Google account credentials.
6. On the BlueStacks home screen, select the Google Play Store to launch.
7. Search for IPTV Stalker Player and select the app from the suggestion.
8. Click on Install and wait for the installation to be done.
9. Launch the IPTV Player app on BlueStacks and enter the IPTV provider credentials to sign in.
10. Select the IPTV content to watch on your PC.
How to Install Stalker IPTV on Kodi
1. Install and launch the Kodi app on your device. Click on the Settings icon.
2. Click on System Settings and select Add-ons.
3. Choose Unknown sources and turn on the toggle.
4. You will receive a Warning message and click on Yes.
5. Return to Settings and click on File manager.
6. Select Add Source. Click on None and enter the URL of Source Media.
7. Type the name of the media source in the given section and select OK.
8. Go back to the Menu and select Add-ons.
9. Click on the Open box icon and select Install From Zip file.
10. Select your repository from the list of repositories.
11. Click on the Zip file and select OK to install the file on Kodi.
12. Now, select Install from the repository and choose your repository.
13. Choose Video add-ons and click on the IPTV Stalker Player add-on.
14. Select Install to install the add-on on Kodi.
15. Return to the home screen and select Add-Ons.
16. Click on the Video add-on and select the IPTV Stalker Player add-on.
17. Type the credentials of any of the IPTV providers and select Sign in.
18. Stream the IPTV content on Kodi.
Stalker IPTV Alternatives
The alternative for the IPTV Stalker Player are
- IPTV Pro
- GSE Smart IPTV
- IPTV Smarters Player
- OTT Navigator IPTV
- Flix IPTV
- UHD IPTV Player Lite
- Uno IPTV
- Ace Stream LiveTV
You can contact Customer Service by visiting the official website. There, you need to go to the Contact section and fill in the Contact Us form. Once you send the form to Customer Service, you can expect a replay within 3 days.
IPTV Stalker Review
Stalker IPTV is a good IPTV player for watching content from IPTV providers. It is available for free and does not provide any content on its own. It also gives you a pleasant streaming experience. You need to enter your own content and enjoy streaming it on this IPTV.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the IPTV is unavailable in App Store to install on iOS devices, but it is available on the Play Store. You can also install the app as an Apk file on streaming devices.
Yes, there is an IPTV apk file available for you to download. You can download the apk file from third-party websites.