OTT Navigator IPTV is one of the most popular IPTV players. You can stream live TV channels, movies, TV shows, and more on this IPTV. You can find the show you want using Search or by filtering channels, categories, genres, and more. It has a playback feature and supports AFR, DRM, and more. It also retrieves data from several EPG sources and groups channels and categories automatically. You can stream your content in SD, HD, and FHD quality. You can also switch between multiple streams using the PiP mode and Studio mode. This IPTV allows you to save your favorite programs and movies and stream them later. You can get the IPTV Player on Android, Firestick, Smart TV, and other devices.
Table of Contents
- Is OTT Navigator IPTV Legal?
- How to Install OTT Navigator IPTV on Android Devices
- How to Download OTT Navigator IPTV on Firestick
- How to Get OTT Navigator IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Install OTT Navigator IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
- How to Get OTT Navigator IPTV on Kodi
- Customer Support
- OTT Navigator Review
- Frequently Asked Questions
Is OTT Navigator IPTV Legal?
If you want to determine whether the IPTV is legal or not, then it is quite impossible to do so. But most IPTVs are considered to be illegal in many countries. In order to avoid any legal issues that come with streaming IPTV, you need to use VPN. VPN hides your IP address and location from hackers, ISPs, and more, thereby keeping you anonymous when streaming the IPTV content. It also creates an encrypted network and encrypts all the incoming and outgoing data to protect your data and privacy. You can also use VPN to bypass any geo-restrictions and stream IPTV in countries where IPTV is banned.
OTT Navigator IPTV is a free IPTV player that requires no subscription to stream the content. All you need is an M3U URL or Xtreme Codes, and you can stream the IPTV content available in it.
How to Install OTT Navigator IPTV on Android Devices
1. Turn on your Android device and select Play Store.
2. Click on the Search bar and enter OTT Navigator IPTV.
3. Choose the app from the search results and click on Install.
4. The app will be installed on your device, and open the IPTV app.
5. Select Settings and click on Provider.
6. Click on Add Provider and choose the option based on the format of your IPTV Provider file.
7. Enter the IPTV provider details and enjoy streaming the IPTV on your Android device.
How to Download OTT Navigator IPTV on Firestick
1. Power on your Firestick device and select the Find tab on the home screen.
2. Click the Search option and enter Downloader on the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
3. From the search results, choose the Downloader app and select Download to install the app on Firestick.
4. Return to the home screen using the Fire TV Remote and navigate to the Settings.
5. Select My Fire TV and click on the Developer Options.
6. Select the Install Unknown apps and choose the Downloader app.
7. Turn on the toggle so that you can install apps from unknown sources.
8. Open the Downloader app and enter the URL of the OTT Navigator IPTV apk.
9. Click on Go to download the app on Firestick and select Install to install the app.
10. Once the installation is done, open the IPTV app and click Settings.
11. Select Provider and click on Add Provider.
12. Based on your IPTV Provider file, select the options and type the IPTV provider credentials.
13. Choose the content you want and enjoy watching IPTV on Firestick.
How to Get OTT Navigator IPTV on Smart TV
1. Select the browser on your PC and search for the OTT Navigator IPTV apk.
2. Download the IPTV apk file from a trusted website and select Install.
3. Connect a USB Drive to your PC and move the IPTV apk file to the drive.
4. Remove the USB from the PC and connect it to the USB port on the Smart TV.
5. Go to Settings and click on Device Preferences on your Smart TV.
6. Click on Security & restrictions. Choose Unknown sources and enable it.
7. Now, move the IPTV apk file from the USB to your Smart TV and install it.
8. Wait for the installation to be done, and open the OTT Navigator IPTV app.
9. Enter the details of any IPTV provider and enjoy watching IPTV on Smart TV.
How to Install OTT Navigator IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Switch on your PC and open the Web browser.
2. Type BlueStacks on the search and choose the official website from the results.
3. Select Download, and the Android emulator will be downloaded on your PC.
4. Open the Installer file and select Install. Once the installation is over, launch the BlueStacks app.
5. Sign in using your Google account and select Play Store on the home screen to open.
6. Search for OTT Navigator IPTV in the Google Play Store and choose the app.
7. Select Install to install the app on BlueStacks.
8. Open the IPTV app and start streaming IPTV content using any IPTV provider details.
How to Get OTT Navigator IPTV on Kodi
1. Turn on your device and open the Kodi app.
2. Select the Settings icon on the menu and click on System Settings.
3. Click on Add-ons and turn on the toggle on Unknown sources.
4. On the Warning message that appears, select Yes.
5. Go back to Settings and select File Manager.
6. Click on Add Source and select None under Add file source.
7. Enter the URL of Source Media.
8. On the Enter a name for this media source section, type the repository name. Select OK.
9. Return to Menu and click on Add-ons.
10. Select the Open box icon and click on Install From Zip file.
11. Choose your repository from the list and select the Zip file.
12. Click on OK, and the file will be installed on your Kodi.
13. Select Install from repository, and from the list, choose your repository.
14. Choose Video add-ons and select the OTT Navigator IPTV add-on.
15. Click on Install, and the IPTV add-on will be installed on Kodi.
16. Go back to the home screen and click on Add-Ons.
17. Select Video add-on and choose the OTT Navigator IPTV add-on.
18. The IPTV app will open up and enter the details of the IPTV provider.
19. Start streaming IPTV on Kodi.
You can contact customer support in case of any issues with the IPTV or other queries. To contact customer support, you need to go to the official website and then to Contact Us form. Enter your issues or queries on the form along with all the other necessary details and submit it. Once you submit the form, it will take 2-3 business days to get a reply from them.
OTT Navigator Review
OTT Navigator IPTV is the best IPTV player to stream your favorite content in the best quality. It comes with a lot of useful features that make our streaming experience more pleasant and enjoyable. This IPTV doesn’t offer any content for streaming, and you need to bring in your own content. There are many popular IPTV Service Providers that offer M3U URLs, are Cobra IPTV, Geo IPTV, Helix IPTV, and more. You can also stream the content without any interruptions using this IPTV Player.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the app does not have Windows support, but you can install the app through BlueStacks (Android Emulator). You can download the IPTV from Play Store or through third-party websites.
Yes, there is a premium apk file available for this IPTV to download on Android, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV.
The IPTV Player app is currently unavailable on the Apple App Store. Therefore, you cannot install the app on the iPhone.