SSTV IPTV is a content-rich IPTV service provider with a cool collection of TV channels that you shouldn’t miss. The IPTV provider comes with 8000 live TV channels of different content, including sports, entertainment, news, lifestyle, and kids shows. This IPTV service is based on specially designed subscription plans. These plans are mostly affordable and start at $12 per month. With a proper subscription, you can access SSTV IPTV on your devices like Android, iOS, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal?
- How to Sign up with SSTV IPTV
- How to Get SSTV IPTV on Firestick
- How to Get SSTV IPTV on Android
- How to Stream SSTV IPTV on PC
- How to Get SSTV IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Get SSTV IPTV on MAG Devices
- How to Get SSTV IPTV on Kodi
- Customer Support
- SSTV IPTV Channels List
- SSTV Review
- You can access the IPTV service on your devices with its APK file.
- Also, it provides you with M3U links that you can use on IPTV Players to access your channel playlist.
- SSTV IPTV accepts payments with PayPal and Bitcoins.
- The multi-screen feature of the service will let you stream it on multiple devices.
- It has support for Electronic Program Guide [EPG] and Favorites Manager.
- Moreover, it has one of the best collections of international channels.
Is IPTV Legal?
It is quite hard to determine whether SSTV IPTV is a legal provider. Therefore, you might be concerned about security while using the IPTV. For the same reason, you need to combine the IPTV Provider with a secure VPN when you are streaming the same.
How to Sign up with SSTV IPTV
1. Using your computer, visit the SSTV IPTV website with a web browser.
2. Navigate to the subscription plans section of the webpage.
3. Go through the available plans on your screen.
4. On the plan you want, select the Order Now button.
5. You need to complete your payment using the available payment option.
6. Once you successfully complete the subscription, you will get a mail from the service providing you with a username, password, and M3U URL link.
How to Get SSTV IPTV on Firestick
1. Launch the Firestick and get the Firestick home screen by pressing the home button on the remote.
2. From the home screen, choose the Find tab and then select Search.
3. Type in and search for the Downloader app using the search bar.
4. Click the Download button and wait for the app installation to complete.
5. Press the Home button to go to the Firestick home screen.
6. Next, launch the Settings menu and choose My Fire TV from the same menu.
7. From the menu, choose Developer Options.
8. Scroll down and select Install unknown apps.
9. Click the Downloader app and enable the Downloader app to install unknown apps.
10. Move back to the home screen and open the Downloader app.
12. The app has a URL field where you need to type in the URL of the SSTV IPTV APK file.
13. Select the Go button to download the SSTV IPTV APK file.
14. Select the Install button after downloading the IPTV app apk file.
15. Click the Open button to launch the SSTV IPTV on Firestick and enter the SSTV login credentials.
16. After logging in to your account, play any TV channel to stream on Firestick.
How to Get SSTV IPTV on Android
1. Power on your Android device and go to the Google Play Store.
2. Tap the search bar and look for the Smarters Player Lite app using the virtual keyboard.
3. When you get the app icon, select the IPTV Smarters Player app.
4. Next, tap the Install button to start downloading the same.
5. Tap the Open button to launch the Smarters Player Lite app.
6. Type in the login credentials in the given fields.
7. This will start loading channels on the app and stream the IPTV on your Android device.
How to Stream SSTV IPTV on PC
1. Make sure that you have installed VLC Player on your computer from the official website.
2. Open the VLC Player app on your device.
3. Select the Media tab to get a drop-down menu on the app screen.
4. From the menu, choose the Open Network Streams option.
5. In the network URL box, paste the M3U URL from your SSTV subscription.
6. Once done, select the Play button to start loading the live TV channels.
7. With that, you can get the TV channels streaming on your TV.
How to Get SSTV IPTV on Smart TV
1. Start the Smart TV and click the Apps tab on the home screen.
2. Select the Google Play Store to open on your Smart TV.
3. Click the Search bar and search for the TiviMate IPTV Player app.
4. Select the Install button in the app info screen to download the TiviMate IPTV Player.
5. Next, open the IPTV Player app on your device.
6. Select the Add Playlist button followed by the Enter URL option.
7. Next, paste the M3U URL in the respective field.
8. Click the OK button and wait for the URL to process.
9. Now, play any channel to stream on your Smart TV.
How to Get SSTV IPTV on MAG Devices
1. You need to open the Settings menu on MAG devices.
2. From the Settings menu, choose the System Settings option.
3. Next, select the Servers option from the menu.
4. Also, choose the Portals option.
5. Enter the Portal Name in the respective field.
6. Also, paste the M3U URL of SSTV in the URL field.
7. Following the same, click on the Save option.
8. Restart the MAG device and watch TV channels from the IPTV service.
How to Get SSTV IPTV on Kodi
1. On your device, install and launch the Kodi app.
2. Next, open the Settings menu from the same.
3. Select the System Settings option.
4. Choose the Add-ons option in the left side panel.
5. Next, click the Unknown Sources option from the menu.
6. Select the Yes option on the prompt.
7. Go back to the Kodi Settings menu and then select the File Manager tile.
8. Click the Add Source option and then select the None option.
9. Provide the M3U URL in the URL field.
10. Also, enter the Repository Name and then select OK.
11. Select the Advanced option.
12. Click the Open Box option and select the Install from ZIP file option.
13. Select the ZIP file and then click OK.
14. Choose the Install From Repository option and then select your repository.
15. Click on the Video Add-Ons option and then choose the SSTV IPTV add-on.
16. Click on the Install option to install the IPTV add-on.
17. From the Kodi home screen, choose the Add-ons option.
18. Click on Video Add On and then select the SSTV IPTV Add-On.
19. Next, paste the M3U URL from the SSTV IPTV service.
20. Eventually, the TV channels from the service load in the app, and you can stream them.
The IPTV Provider also has impressive customer support to respond to user queries. You can simply visit their official website to fill out a form and contact them. In addition, you can send them an email and follow them on social media. With their help, you can fix issues on the service at any time.
SSTV IPTV Channels List
Some of the channels available today on SSTV IPTV are as follows.
- AMC East
- AMC Plus
- Antenna TV
SSTV IPTV is one of the best affordable IPTV service providers. With its support on multiple devices, you can stream TV channels everywhere on all devices. The IPTV provides the streaming in HD quality for crystal clear view. If you are looking for popular IPTV provider options, you must try accessing IPTV Gear, Gold IPTV, Galaxy IPTV, and Anonymous IPTV.
The IPTV Provider offers almost all the popular USA TV channels in its thousands of TV channels, along with local TV channels.
If the IPTV service is not working, it might be because of a poor internet connection or server issues. You can also restart the streaming device and uninstall the IPTV app to reinstall it again.