Outlaw IPTV is a worthy enough IPTV service provider with all your favorite TV channels streaming. Moreover, it lets you watch pay-per-view events as well as access a library of an exclusive collection of on-demand titles. It has different subscription plans that you can get based on the number of devices you wish to access the service on. When you get a subscription to the service, it provides you with an M3U URL that you can access on any IPTV player application that you are convenient with. Also, you can access this service on your Android devices, Firestick, Smart TV, Computer, and more devices.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal?
- How to Sign Up for Outlaw IPTV
- How to Get Outlaw IPTV on Android Devices
- How to Get Outlaw IPTV on a PC
- How to Get Outlaw IPTV on Firestick
- How to Get Outlaw IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Get How to Get Outlaw IPTV on Kodi
- How to Get Outlaw IPTV on MAG
- Channels List
- Customer Support
- The basic subscription to Outlaw IPTV will let you stream the service on just one device.
- At the same time, a $37 per month connection will let you stream on up to five connections at the same time.
- If you want to access it on more devices, you will have to pay $5 for each additional connection.
- The service has support for Parental control features as well as Password Protection.
Is IPTV Legal?
You might have heard that your IPTV provider websites are being taken down because of improper copyrights. This is the case for most of the leading IPTV providers, which might include Outlaw IPTV. You cannot be so sure if this IPTV provider has proper copyrights. So, if you are streaming content from the service, make sure that your streaming is always protected with a secure VPN.
How to Sign Up for Outlaw IPTV
1. Go to the official website of Outlaw IPTV on your computer.
2. Locate the Shop icon in the menu panel and click on it.
3. Go through the available plans on the service and click on the Add to Cart button next to any plan.
4. On the next screen, click on the View Cart button to open the cart.
5. Click on the Proceed to Checkout button and then fill in the necessary details in the given sections.
6. Also, make sure that you provide the necessary details to complete the payment process.
7. You will then receive an email from the service at the registered email address providing you with the necessary subscription details.
How to Get Outlaw IPTV on Android Devices
1. Launch the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Use the search bar and look for the OttPlayer app.
3. Choose the OttPlayer app icon to get the app overview page.
4. Tap the install button on the next screen which will start downloading the app.
5. Next, wait for the OttPlayer app download to complete.
6. Once done, open the OttPlayer app on your device.
7. Also, provide your email address and password to sign in to OttPlayer.
8. Further, sign in to the app with your M3U URL of Outlaw IPTV.
9. Finally, you can access and stream all the TV channels available.
How to Get Outlaw IPTV on a PC
1. On your computer, launch any web browser after you connect the device to the internet.
2. Use the browser to visit the official website of BlueStacks.
3. Further, download BlueStacks on your computer and also install it.
4. Once done, open BlueStacks on your computer.
5. Following that, sign in to BlueStacks with the details of your Google Account.
6. Next, open the Google Play Store from BlueStacks.
7. Search for the Televizo IPTV Player app using the Play Store search bar.
8. Also, install the IPTV player app on your computer.
9. Open the Televizo IPTV Player and choose the Create Playlist button.
10. Click on the Continue button in the on-screen prompt.
11. Click on the New M3U Playlist option and provide the necessary credentials for your subscription with Outlaw IPTV.
12. Also, select the Check icon from the top right corner of your screen.
13. In the end, you can start streaming content from the IPTV provider on your device.
How to Get Outlaw IPTV on Firestick
1. Go to the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote.
2. Next, click on the Find option and then on the Search option.
3. Search for the Downloader app using the search bar and the on-screen keyboard.
4. Find the Downloader app icon from the search results and click on it.
5. In the app overview page, click on the Download button.
6. Return to the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote.
7. Now, open the Firestick Settings and click on the My Fire TV tile.
8. Click on Developer Options and choose to Install Unknown Apps.
9. Further, enable the Downloader app by clicking on the icon.
10. With that, open the Downloader app and then click on the Allow option.
11. In the Downloader app’s URL field, paste the URL for the Python IPTV app.
12. Click on the Go button and wait for the process to complete.
13. Also, install the app APK file on your device and then wait till the download is complete.
14. Next, open the Python IPTV app and use the M3U URL to sign in to the app.
15. Finally, you can access TV channels and enjoy streaming them.
How to Get Outlaw IPTV on Smart TV
1. Initially, open the Settings menu of your Smart TV.
2. Select the Device Preferences option in the Settings menu.
3. On the next menu, click on the Security and Restrictions option.
4. Further, choose Unknown Sources on the menu.
5. Use any web browser on your computer to download the Flex IPTV APK file from a trusted source.
6. In addition, copy the APK file onto a USB drive that you have connected to the computer.
7. Once done, remove the USB drive from your computer.
8. Further, connect the USB drive to your Smart TV on its USB port.
9. Launch the File Manager of your Smart TV.
10. With that, access the APK file and then install the app on your Smart TV.
11. Next, open the Flex IPTV app on your device.
12. Click on the Playlist Manager option and proceed to choose the Add Playlist option.
13. You can then get access to the channel playlist from the service on your TV.
How to Get How to Get Outlaw IPTV on Kodi
1. Initially, open Kodi and then launch its Settings.
2. Next, click on System Settings and also on the Add-ons option in the left side panel.
3. Select the Unknown Sources option in the menu.
4. With that, you will get a Warning message box on your screen and you need to click on the Yes option.
5. Once again, open the Kodi Settings menu.
6. Click on the File Manager icon followed by the Add Source option.
7. Further, choose the None option.
8. Enter the Outlaw IPTV M3U URL, along with the Repository Name in the respective fields.
9. Click on the OK button on the next screen.
10. Select the Advanced option and also the Open Box option.
11. Further, choose the Install from ZIP file option and also choose your ZIP file.
10. Choose the OK button and then select the Install from Repository option.
11. Next, choose your repository and then click on Video Add-Ons.
12. With that, select the Outlaw IPTV add-on and then click on the Install option.
13. Go back to the Kodi home screen and choose the Add-ons option.
14. Further, select the Video Add-On option and choose Outlaw IPTV Add-On.
15. Also, enter your M3U URL in the respective field.
16. Finally, get access to the TV channels from your device.
How to Get Outlaw IPTV on MAG
1. Initially, open the Settings menu on MAG.
2. Click on the System Settings icon in the Settings menu.
3. Next, click on the Servers option.
4. Further, click on the Portals option on the next menu.
5. Further, enter your Portal Name and then paste the Outlaw IPTV M3U URL.
6. Next, click on the Save option.
7. On your device, refresh the app and access the TV channel playlist, and stream the TV channels.
Outlaw IPTV has TV channels of different categories, including news, sports, lifestyle, and entertainment. It also has a TV Catchup feature that will let you watch the previous days streaming of these channels. In addition, users can record TV channels or other shows and watch them at their convenience. Moreover, it supports the Electronic Program Guide to let you know what is streaming on different channels at any time.
Outlaw IPTV has only one option for customer support. The official website comes with a contact us form. In the form, you need to enter your email address, IPTV Purchase ID, and your queries so that the executives can get to know about it. Also, you can expect to get a reply within just 2 business days.
Outlaw IPTV is a feature-filled IPTV service provider with the best collection of content to stream. It does not miss out on any features that an IPTV service provider must have. It also comes with multi-screen function support. You can record the shows on different services available on Outlaw IPTV. However, if you are looking for more IPTV provider options, don’t miss out on Tiger IPTV, Evolution IPTV, and Beast IPTV.