Out of all the IPTV service providers available today, RisingIPTV is a remarkable streaming service. This is because of the rich content library available for access. The library not only hosts TV channels but also contains VOD titles. Users can enjoy watching this content in different streaming resolutions like FHD, UHD, HDR, 3D, and WEB TV. The service impresses you with its three-day catchup feature in case you missed any show. You can get access to your channel playlist on Android devices, Firestick, iOS devices, Smart TV, and PC with the help of an IPTV Player app.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal?
- How to Sign Up With RisingIPTV
- How to Stream RisingIPTV on Android
- How to Stream Rising IPTV on PC
- How to Stream RisingIPTV on Firestick
- How to Stream Rising IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Stream Rising IPTV on Kodi
- How to Stream Rising IPTV on MAG
- Customer Support
- Channels List
- Frequently Asked Questions
- The VOD titles that you can access on this service include 30000 titles of movies, TV series, and other shows.
- Also, the VOD library gets regular updates that will give new and exciting titles to stream.
- If you want any of the latest movies and series on the service, make a request so that they can add them.
- The TV channels available on the IPTV provider include genres like news, entertainment, sports, music, and more.
Is IPTV Legal?
It is quite hard to know about the copyright details of an IPTV provider like RisingIPTV. For the same reason, the services with improper copyrights are taken down by the authorities. So, ensure that you need to use a VPN on your device like ExpressVPN or Nord VPN so that you won’t be a target of malicious activities.
How to Sign Up With RisingIPTV
1. On your smartphone or computer, open a browser and search for RisingIPTV.
2. Visit the official website and scroll to the Subscription section.
3. Next, select any subscription plan you want and click the Purchase Plan option.
4. Further, choose the Purchase option followed by Proceed to checkout.
5. This will take you to the Billing details section, where you need to provide the necessary details.
6. In the Your Order section, click on Place Order to complete the subscription process.
7. As the subscription finishes, you will get an email in the registered email with like Username, Password, and M3U URL.
How to Stream RisingIPTV on Android
1. Launch the Google Play Store on an Android smartphone or tablet.
2. Use the search bar to search for IPTV Stream Player.
3. Tap the app icon as it shows up on your screen.
4. You can start downloading IPTV Stream Player by simply clicking on the Install button.
5. Tap the Open button to launch the app.
6. Type the Username, Password, and M3U URL to sign in to the RisingIPTV account.
7. You can play movies and other titles from the app.
How to Stream Rising IPTV on PC
1. Power on your computer and also connect it to a stable Wi-Fi network.
2. Open any web browser like Google Chrome on your computer.
3. Search for BlueStacks in the Web browser.
4. Visit the official BlueStacks website and download it.
5. Further, install BlueStacks to your computer and open the Android emulator.
6. Enter your email address and password to sign in to your Google Account.
7. On completing the sign-up process, open the Google Play Store on the PC.
8. Search for the Smarters Players Lite app.
9. Further, select the app icon and then click on the Install option to get the IPTV Smarters Player app.
10. Also, open the IPTV Player app on your computer and sign in with your username, password, and M3U URL for the channel playlist.
11. Play TV channels and on-demand titles to watch them on your computer.
How to Stream RisingIPTV on Firestick
1. On the Firestick home screen, click on Find and then select Search.
2. Search for the Downloader app and pick up the app icon from the search results on your screen.
3. Select the app icon and click on the Download option to download the app on your device.
4. Now, open the Settings menu and select the My Fire TV tile.
5. Choose Developer Options and click Install Unknown Apps.
6. Select the Downloader app on the list to enable it to install the APK file.
7. Next, open the Downloader app and provide the OnPoint IPTV APK URL in the URL field.
8. Click on the Go button to download the OnPoint IPTV Player app.
9. The Apk file download starts, and then you can Install the app on your device.
10. When the file installation is over, open the app.
11. Further, sign in to the app using your playlist link.
12. When the channel playlist is available to stream, play them on Firestick.
How to Stream Rising IPTV on Smart TV
1. Choose any browser and launch it on your PC.
2. Next, search for the IPTV Lazy apk file and download it from any trusted website.
3. When the apk file download is complete, make sure that you copy it to a USB drive.
4. Connect the USB drive to the respective port on your Smart TV.
6. On the Smart TV, open Settings and click on Device Preferences.
7. Click on Security & Restrictions and then on Unknown sources to enable the feature.
8. Next, access the IPTV APK file on the USB drive and click on Install to install the app.
9. Open the Lazy IPTV app and click on Playlists.
10. Select the + icon and enter the name of the IPTV in the Playlist name.
11. Enter the M3U URL of the IPTV provider in the Playlist URL field.
12. Finally, enjoy streaming your favorite live TV channels.
How to Stream Rising IPTV on Kodi
1. Launch the Kodi app on the streaming devices and then click on the Settings icon.
2. Scroll to the System Settings option and click on it.
3. From the side panel on your screen, select the Add-ons option.
3. Next, choose Unknown Sources, and you will get a Warning message box where you need to choose the Yes option.
5. Open the Kodi Settings once again.
6. Navigate to and click on the File Manager icon.
7. Now, choose the Add Source option followed by the None option.
8. Provide necessary details, including Rising IPTV M3U URL and Repository Name.
9. Click on OK and then choose the Advanced option.
10. Click on the Open Box option and then select the Install from ZIP file option.
11. Choose the ZIP file and then click on OK.
12. Select the Install from Repository option and then choose your repository.
13. After selecting Video Add-Ons, access the Rising IPTV add-on and click on the Install option.
14. Go back to the Kodi home screen, click on the Add-ons option, and select the Video Add-On option.
15. Also, select the Rising IPTV Add-On and paste your M3U URL.
16. Finally, watch TV channels on Kodi from Rising IPTV.
How to Stream Rising IPTV on MAG
1. Open the Settings menu on your device.
2. Navigate to the System Settings icon and select it.
3. Next, click on the Servers option and select the Portals option.
4. Also, enter your Portal Name and provide the RisingIPTV M3U URL.
5. Click on the Save option and then refresh the app on MAG.
6. With that, you can enjoy watching TV channels on your device.
The Rising PTV service has more than one option for customer support. You can reach the Contact page of the official website by selecting the Contact tab. There will be a queries form, and let the executives know about your queries or other issues with the service. You can contact them over a call from 12:00 am to 2:00 pm EST. In addition, you can send them an email at the email address available on the official website.
In total, you can stream over 11000 live TV channels streaming in the RisingIPTV. Some of the channels on the service include the following.
- ACC Network
- BBC America
- Tennis Channel
RisingIPTV lets you stream the service beforehand with a 24-hour free trial before getting a subscription to the service. Also, it comes with a 99.9% server uptime so that there are no streaming interruptions. Furthermore, you might not come across freezing and buffering on the IPTV provider. Still, if you want to get access to more IPTV, try Vavaview IPTV, IPTV Ninja, Ace IPTV, Lex IPTV, and SanSat IPTV.
Frequently Asked Questions
The best IPTV Player for Firestick includes GSE Smart IPTV, Smarters Player Lite, and Smart IPTV.