Geek IPTV is an affordable IPTV service provider with 21,000 live TV channels from the USA, the UK, Canada, Germany, Spain, France, and other countries. This IPTV also offers over 50,000 movies & TV shows to engage users with this service continuously. Further, it provides premium sports leagues like NBA, NHL, and NFL. Geek IPTV is compatible with almost all devices and provides an M3U file with the subscription. Hence, you can use the best M3U-supported players to access it on your device.
Key Features of Geek IPTV
|Offers Full HD, HD, & SD channels
|Provides TV guide (EPG)
|Uses Anti-Freeze technology
|Offers top sports channels & PPV events
|Provides a 14-day money-back assurance
|Ensures safe & secure payment
Why Opt for Geek IPTV?
Geek IPTV lets users watch new episodes of their favorite series by updating the content each week. Unlike most IPTV services, it has an incredible channel-zapping time. This IPTV accepts VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Discover, American Express, and JCB for the easy payment process. Also, your account will be activated within a few hours of the successful payment.
How Safe is Geek IPTV?
It is difficult to find the legality of an IPTV service provider, including Geek IPTV, as many unofficial IPTV services are available in the market. But, it is common to doubt the IPTV services for copy-righted content. So, it is better to connect a VPN to your device and ensure you are safe online. A VPN masks your IP address and never lets third parties track your online activity. So, we suggest you use ExpressVPN and NordVPN for better online security.
Pricing of Geek IPTV
This IPTV offers 6 different subscription plans based on the duration of the package, as mentioned in the table below.
Sign Up Process of Geek IPTV
1. Visit the official website of Geek TV using your preferred web browser.
2. Go through the subscription plans given on the web page.
3. Pick the plan of your wish and tap the Subscribe Now button.
4. Enter the required details on the next screen.
5. Check the details you entered and hit the Proceed to PayPal button.
6. Upon successful payment, you will receive the login details to your email address.
Compatible Devices of Geek IPTV
This service is compatible with the streaming devices mentioned below.
How to Stream Geek IPTV on Android Device
You can use the VentoX IPTV player to stream Geek TV on Android Smartphones.
1. Unlock your Android Smartphone and open the Play Store.
2. Type VentoX IPTV in the Search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app and tap the Install button on Play Store.
4. Once the app is installed, launch it on your device.
5. Add the IPTV playlist and stream your favorite shows on your Android Smartphone.
How to Watch Geek IPTV on iPhone
To access Geek IPTV on your iPhone or iPad, you can prefer the Smarters Player Lite app that is available on the App Store.
1. Open the App Store on your iPhone.
2. Hit the Search icon and type Smarters Player Lite.
3. Pick the app and tap the Get button on App Store to download it.
4. Once the installation is over, launch the app on your device.
5. Now, select the Add your Playlist (via XC API) option.
6. Provide the playlist name and playlist URL in the given fields.
7. Next, tap the Add User button to integrate the playlist.
8. Stream your desired shows of this IPTV on your device.
How to Access Geek IPTV on Windows & Mac PCs
VLC media player can be used to access Geek IPTV on your Windows and Mac PC. Here’s how to do it.
1. Turn on your Windows or Mac PC and launch the VLC media player.
2. Hit the Network tab at the top left corner.
3. From the menu, select the Open Network Stream option.
4. Hit Network and provide the M3U link of Geek TV.
5. Tap the Play button and wait till the playlist loads.
6. Select and stream your desired shows on your PC.
How to Stream Geek IPTV on Firestick
To stream Geek IPTV on Firestick, you can use the Lazy IPTV Player. Since this app doesn’t have native support for Firestick, you need to sideload it with the help of the Downloader app.
1. Locate the Firestick home screen and click the Search icon.
2. Type Downloader using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app and hit the Download button.
4. Go to Firestick Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install unknown apps → Turn on Downloader.
5. Open the Downloader app and tap the Home tab.
6. Enter the Lazy IPTV APK link in the URL field.
7. Tap Go to download the APK file.
8. Install the IPTV player and hit Open to launch it.
9. Sign in with your IPTV account details within the app.
10. Enjoy streaming your desired content on Firestick after selecting.
How to Get Geek IPTV on Smart TV
For Android Smart TVs, you can use the VU IPTV player to access Geek IPTV.
1. Power on your Smart TV and navigate to Play Store.
2. Tap the Search bar and type VU IPTV.
3. Pick the app and tap the Install button to download it.
4. Launch the app on your device after installation.
5. Add the M3U playlist URL that you received from the Geek IPTV provider.
6. Now, watch IPTV content on your Smart TV.
How to Stream Geek IPTV on MAG
You can follow the steps here to stream Geek TV on your MAG device.
1. Navigate to the Settings on your MAG device.
2. Select System settings and tap the Servers option.
3. Click Portals on the next screen.
4. Enter the Portal name and the Portal URL in the respective boxes.
5. Hit Save and restart your MAG device.
6. Now, you can stream Geek TV on your MAG device.
How to Access Geek IPTV on Kodi
Kodi users can use the PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on to stream Geek IPTV. To do so, follow the below steps.
1. Launch the Kodi app and tap the TV option on the left pane.
2. Tap the Enter add-on browser button.
3. On the next screen, click PVR IPTV Simple Client.
4. Tap the Configure option to install the add-on and then General.
5. Pick Remote Path (Internet address) from the Location menu.
6. Enter the M3U link of Geek IPTV in the provided field and click OK.
7. Tap Enable and navigate to the Channels section to watch live TV channels on your device.
How to Stream Geek IPTV on Formuler
You can use the MyTVOnline app to access Geek IPTV on your Formuler device.
1. Launch the MyTVOnline app on your device.
2. Take note of the MAC address that you find on the screen.
3. Next, tap the Add Portal tile.
4. Provide the Playlist name and link in the respective boxes.
5. Next, hit the Connect button and wait till the playlist loads.
6. Now, you are ready to stream Geek TV on Formuler.
How to Watch Geek IPTV on Enigma2
You can use the PuTTY software to stream Geek IPTV on Enigma2.
1. Head to Settings on your Enigma2 device.
2. Choose Set-up → System Network Device → Setup Adapter → Settings options one by one.
3. Note the IP address that you can see on the Settings screen.
4. Go to the official website of PuTTY software and install it on your PC.
5. Open the software and enter the noted IP address in the respective box.
6. Pick Telnet as the Connection type and tap the Open button.
7. Enter Root in the login area of Putty’s black screen.
8. Click the Enter button.
9. Provide the playlist link in the required field and hit Reboot.
10. Restart the Enigma2 device and watch your favorite live TV channels.
Geek IPTV offers a large collection of TV channels from different countries. Here, we have mentioned the popular channels of this service.
Geek IPTV offers 24/7 effective customer assistance for users to clear their queries. You can contact them via the contact us section available on the official website. You will get a response with the apt solution from a representative as soon as possible.
Geek IPTV is the cheapest option to access thousands of live TV channels and Video-on-demand content. It is also the right platform for sports enthusiasts to catch up on their favorite sports events. But, it doesn’t provide any free trial for the users and can be streamed on one device at a time. So, if you are looking for alternatives, you can try the IPTV services such as IPTV Right, IPTV Trends, and SkipDeer IPTV.