If you are looking for IPTV services exclusively to stream international channels, subscribing to Pure IPTV would be a better choice. It is one of the leading IPTV service providers with 15,000 TV channels. In addition, they have the largest video-on-demand library that consists of 50,000 movies, series, and TV shows. Pure IPTV offers an M3U file during the subscription, so users can prefer the best M3U players for IPTV to access it on various streaming platforms.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of Pure IPTV
- Why Choose Pure IPTV?
- How Safe is Pure IPTV?
- Subscription Plans of Pure IPTV
- Subscription Process of Pure IPTV
- Compatible Devices of Pure IPTV
- How to Stream Pure IPTV on Android
- How to Watch Pure IPTV on iOS & Apple TV Devices
- How to Get Pure IPTV on Windows & Mac PC
- How to Watch Pure IPTV on Firestick
- How to Stream Pure IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Access Pure IPTV on Kodi
- How to Watch Pure IPTV on MAG
- How to Stream Pure IPTV on Formuler
- How to Access Pure IPTV on Enigma2
- Channel List
- Customer Support
- Our Verdict
Key Features of Pure IPTV
|Has Electronic Program Guide (EPG)||Streams famous shows from|
Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and Disney+
|Carries FHD & 4K Ultra channels||Includes Pay-Per-View events like Boxing, UFC, and concerts|
|VPN-friendly service||Have servers with 99.9% uptime|
Why Choose Pure IPTV?
Pure TV is an efficient alternative to cable TV services because they are available at a cheaper cost with access to all popular TV channels and VOD movie titles. Moreover, it provides the comfort of streaming content with a stable internet connection on any portable device, like a smartphone.
How Safe is Pure IPTV?
We may not be able to conclude if the IPTV services are legal or not, as they offer content with copyrights as well. So, to be safer, a VPN would help us handle the issue of being tracked via IP address. Moreover, some IPTV services may be available for particular regions, which can be tackled using a reliable VPN service. We recommend ExpressVPN or NordVPN for safe IPTV access and to secure yourself from IPS protocols and government surveillance.
Subscription Plans of Pure IPTV
The IPTV offers 4 subscription plans. Each plan offers the same number of channels and features & differs only in duration and cost.
Subscription Process of Pure IPTV
1. Visit the official Pure TV website using a web browser on your computer or Smartphone.
2. Scroll down and go through the subscription plans provided on the web page.
3. Choose the Plan and click the Buy Now button.
4. Choose your device & playlist details, and tap Add to Cart.
5. Carefully enter your Billing details in the given fields and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment process.
6. Users will receive an email with the credentials and playlist link as they subscribe to Pure IPTV.
Compatible Devices of Pure IPTV
Below are the streaming devices that can stream Pure TV. Get the service on your device and enjoy streaming your favorite content.
How to Stream Pure IPTV on Android
Pure IPTV can be streamed on Android mobile/tablet using an IPTV player like Eva IpTv. To do so,
1. Open the Play Store of your Android Smartphone.
2. Search for Eva IpTv using the search bar.
3. Choose the official app from the search results.
4. Tap the Install button on Play Store to initiate the app download.
5. Select the Open button to launch the Eva IpTv app.
6. Add the M3U URL of Pure IPTV within the IPTV player.
7. As the channel lineup is available, users can stream them on their Android devices.
How to Watch Pure IPTV on iOS & Apple TV Devices
You can use the IP Television app to access Pure IPTV on iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV.
1. Locate the App Store on your iPhone or Apple TV.
2. Click the Seach bar and enter IP Television.
3. Select the app and click the Get button to install it from the App Store.
4. Now, launch the app on your device.
5. Integrate the M3U link that you received from the service provider.
6. Now, you are ready to access Pure IPTV on your Apple devices.
How to Get Pure IPTV on Windows & Mac PC
To watch any IPTV service like Pure IPTV on Windows or Mac PC, you can use the Televizo IPTV Player. We shall use the BlueStacks Android emulator to install this app and complete the task easily by following the below steps.
1. Use a web browser on your computer and visit BlueStacks‘ official website.
2. Follow the instructions to download and install the BlueStacks emulator.
3. Open BlueStacks on your computer and click on Sign In.
4. Log in to your Google Account with the necessary account details.
5. Open Google Play Store by clicking on its icon from BlueStacks.
6. Search for the Televizo IPTV Player app and install it using BlueStacks.
7. Open the Televizo IPTV Player app and sign in to your Pure TV account.
8. Finally, you can access and stream the available TV channels on your Windows and Mac PC.
How to Watch Pure IPTV on Firestick
To get Pure IPTV on Firestick, you can prefer the Smart IPTV app. You must seek the help of a sideloading tool, Downloader, to get this app on Firestick. Read further to know how it is done.
1. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to launch the home screen.
2. Now, choose the Search icon on the home screen.
3. Search for the Downloader app and Install it on your Firestick.
4. Go back to the home screen and click on Settings to launch the menu.
5. Select the My Fire TV tile and click on Developer Options.
6. Click on Install Unknown Apps and enable the Downloader app from the list.
7. Open the Downloader app and then paste the URL of Smart IPTV APK.
8. Open the Smart IPTV app and note down the MAC address in the app.
9. Use a web browser and go to Smart IPTV’s activation website.
10. Tap the My List tab and enter the MAC address and the M3U URL in the appropriate fields.
11. Choose both the Save Online and the Detect EPG boxes.
12. Click on the Send option and reload the Smart IPTV app.
13. Finally, play the TV channels from the service in the app.
How to Stream Pure IPTV on Smart TV
The process involved for streaming IPTV providers is involved in Smart TVs also. Just download a TiviMate IPTV player to stream Pure TV by following the below steps.
1. Power on your Smart TV and navigate to Play Store.
2. Enter TiviMate IPTV Player in the Search bar.
3. Select the app and hit the Install button.
4. After installation, launch the TiviMate IPTV Player app.
5. Tap the Add playlist button and provide the M3U URL of Pure IPTV.
6. Play the TV channels from the channel playlist from the subscription.
How to Access Pure IPTV on Kodi
To access Pure IPTV on Kodi, you can use the PVR IPTV Simple Client.
1. Launch the Kodi app on your device.
2. Select the TV option in the left side menu.
3. Choose the Enter add-on browser option.
4. From the list of add-ons, choose the PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
5. Select the Configure option on the menu.
6. Highlight the General option and select the Location option.
7. Select the Remote Path (Internet address) option from the drop-down menu.
8. Click on the OK option.
9. Click the M3U Play List URL and provide the Pure IPTV M3U URL.
10. Click on OK and then select the Enable option.
11. Choose the Channels option and load the TV channel playlist.
12. In the end, stream all the TV channels from the channel lineup.
How to Watch Pure IPTV on MAG
To stream and record your favorite program or event on Pure IPTV on MAG box,
1. Open the Settings menu on your MAG device.
2. Select the System settings icon in the Settings menu.
3. Choose the Servers option from the list.
4. Further, choose the Portals option.
5. Enter the Portal Name and paste the Pure TV M3U URL.
6. Select the Save option and restart the device to access the TV channel playlist.
How to Stream Pure IPTV on Formuler
You can follow the steps here to access Pure IPTV on your Formuler device.
1. Launch the MyTVOnline app on your Formuler device.
2. Note down the MAC address that you find on the screen.
3. Next, click the Add Portal tile.
4. Enter the Portal Name and the Portal URL in the given fields.
5. Check the details and tap the Connect button.
6. After adding the playlist, select and watch IPTV content on your Formuler device.
How to Access Pure IPTV on Enigma2
To access Pure IPTV on the Enigma2 device, you can use the PuTTY software.
1. Go to Settings on Emigma2.
2. Select the Setup option and click System Network Device.
3. Tap Setup Adapter and tap Settings to note the IP address.
4. Open a web browser on your PC and head to the official website PuTTY software.
5. Install and launch the software on your PC.
6. Enter the IP address and select Telnet as the Connection type. Then, tap Open.
7. Type Root in the login area of the PuTTY black screen and hit Enter.
8. Provide the M3U URL of Pure IPTV and tap Reboot.
9. Next, click the Enter Key.
10. Now, restart Enigma2 and watch Pure IPTV on it.
Subscribers can enjoy up to 15,000 TV channels in the Pure IPTV library. Also, users can find TV channels from France, Greece, Spain, South Africa, India, Pakistan, and more. Some of its popular channels are provided here.
If users have any queries with Pure IPTV, they can contact customer support for help. Customer support is available on the official website as a Contact Us form. Users can fill it out and submit it to the service. In addition, users can find an email address and a telephone number on the official website to contact the support team and clear their queries.
Pure IPTV has one of the best channel lineups for subscribers. It offers flexible pricing plans compared to the other IPTV services. Also, it is easy to set up on various streaming devices. Further, this service is buffer-free because of its stable servers. So, subscribing to this service is a good value for your money. For more IPTV options, try TV Subscription IPTV, IPTV Farm, NASA IPTV, and Gamma IPTV.