If you are looking for IPTV services exclusively for USA & UK, subscribing to Pure IPTV would be a better choice. It is one of the leading IPTV service providers in the United Kingdom, with 8,200+ TV channels. In addition, they have one of the largest video-on-demand libraries with more than 5,000 movies and 70,000+ TV series episodes.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of Pure IPTV
- Why IPTV?
- How Safe is IPTV?
- Subscription Plans of Pure IPTV
- Subscription Process of Pure IPTV
- Compatible Devices of Pure IPTV
- How to Stream Pure IPTV on Android
- How to Get Pure IPTV on a PC
- How to Watch Pure IPTV on Firestick
- How to Stream Pure IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Use Pure IPTV on Kodi
- How to Watch Pure IPTV on MAG
- Channel List
- Customer Support
- Our Review
Key Features of Pure IPTV
|Movies heavy VOD library||Streams famous shows from|
Netflix, Discovery+, Amazon Prime Video, and Disney+
|Live streams r sports events like|
EPL, EFL, SFPL, Europa League, and more
|Includes Pay-per-view events like Boxing, UFC, and concerts|
|Carries SD, HD, and FHD channels||Offers free trial for 6 hours|
IPTV is an efficient alternative to cable TV services because they are available at a cheaper cost with access to all popular TV channels and VOD movie titles. Moreover, it provides the comfort of streaming content with a stable internet connection on any portable device, like a smartphone.
How Safe is IPTV?
We may not be able to conclude if the IPTV services are legal, as they offer content with copyrights as well. So, to be safer, a VPN would help us handle the issue of being tracked via IP address. Moreover, some IPTV services may be available for particular regions, which can be tackled using a reliable VPN service. We recommend ExpressVPN or NordVPN for safe IPTV access and to secure yourself from IPS protocols and government surveillance.
Subscription Plans of Pure IPTV
The IPTV offers 4 subscription plans. Each plan offers the same number of channels and features and differs only in duration and cost.
|1 Month Pass||£15.00|
|3 Months Pass||£30|
|6 Months Pass||£50|
|12 Months Pass||£70.00|
Subscription Process of Pure IPTV
To subscribe to Pure IPTV,
1. Visit the official Pure IPTV website using a web browser on your computer.
2. Highlight the Packages tab on your screen and choose the subscription plan you want.
3. In the drop-down, choose the number of connections you want and other options. Then, click on the Add to basket button.
4. Click on the View basket button on your screen.
5. If you have a coupon, apply it and click on the Proceed to checkout button.
6. Carefully enter your Billing details in the given fields.
7. Finally, click on the Place order button at the bottom of the screen.
8. Users will receive an email with the credentials as they subscribe to Pure IPTV.
Compatible Devices of Pure IPTV
Below are the streaming devices that can stream Pure IPTV. Get the service on your device and enjoy streaming your favorite content.
How to Stream Pure IPTV on Android
Pure IPTV can be streamed on Android mobile/tablet using an IPTV player like Rayo IPTV. To do so,
1. Open the Play Store of your Android device.
2. Search for Rayo IPTV Player using the search bar or click here directly.
3. Choose the Rayo IPTV Player app icon from the search results.
4. Tap the Install button on the next screen to initiate the app download.
5. Select the Open button to launch the Rayo IPTV Player app.
6. Tap the Use Your Playlist URL button and paste the M3U URL from Pure IPTV in the respective field.
7. Select the Add Playlist option on the screen.
8. As the channel lineup is available, users can stream them on their Android devices.
How to Get Pure IPTV on a PC
To watch any IPTV service like Pure IPTV on Windows or Mac PC, we shall use the BlueStacks Android emulator and complete the task easily by following the below steps.
1. Use a web browser on your computer and visit BlueStacks’ official website.
2. Follow the instructions to download and install the BlueStacks emulator.
3. Open BlueStacks on your computer and click on Sign In.
4. Sign in to your Google Account with the necessary account details.
5. Open Google Play Store by clicking on its icon from BlueStacks.
6. Search for the Televizo IPTV Player app and install it using BlueStacks.
7. Open the Televizo IPTV Player app and sign in to your Pure IPTV account.
8. Finally, you can access and stream the available TV channels on your PC.
How to Watch Pure IPTV on Firestick
To get Pure IPTV on Firestick, you must seek the help of a sideloading tool, Downloader. Read further to know how it is done.
1. Press the Home button in the remote to launch the home screen.
2. Now, choose the Search icon on the home screen.
3. Search for the Downloader app and Install it on your Firestick.
4. Go back to the home screen and click on Settings to launch the menu.
5. Select the My Fire TV tile and click on Developer Options.
6. Click on Install Unknown Apps and enable the Downloader app from the list.
7. Open the Downloader app and then paste the URL of Smart IPTV.
8. Open the Smart IPTV app and note down the MAC address in the app.
9. Use a web browser and go to Smart IPTV’s official website.
10. Paste the MAC address and the M3U URL in the appropriate fields.
11. Choose both the Save Online and the Detect EPG boxes.
12. Click on the Send option and reload the Smart IPTV app.
13. Finally, play the TV channels from the service in the app.
How to Stream Pure IPTV on Smart TV
The process involved for streaming IPTV providers in Android smartphones is involved in Smart TVs also. Just download a stable IPTV player to stream Pure IPTV by following the below steps,
1. With any web browser on your PC, download the TiviMate IPTV Player APK file from a trusted source.
2. Copy the IPTV Player APK file to USB Drive connected to your PC.
3. Remove the USB drive from your PC.
4. Connect it to the USB port of your Smart TV and open the Firestick Settings.
5. Click on Device Preferences and select Security & restrictions.
6. Select the Unknown sources option.
7. Open a File Manager and install the IPTV APK file on your Smart TV.
8. Launch the TiviMate IPTV Player and sign in to the Pure IPTV account using the associated credentials.
9. Play the TV channels from the channel playlist from the subscription.
How to Use Pure IPTV on Kodi
To access Pure IPTV on Kodi, turn it on and
1. Download the Kodi app and open it.
2. Select the TV option in the left side menu.
3. Choose the Enter add-on browser option.
4. From the list of add-ons, choose the PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
5. Select the Configure option on the menu.
6. Highlight the General option and select the Location option.
7. Select the Remote Path (Internet Address) option from the drop-down menu.
8. Click on the OK option.
9. Click the M3U Play List URL and provide the Pure IPTV M3U URL.
10. Click on OK and then select the Enable option.
11. Choose the Channels option and load the TV channel playlist.
12. In the end, stream all the TV channels from the channel lineup.
How to Watch Pure IPTV on MAG
To stream and record your favorite program or event on Pure IPTV on MAG box,
1. Open the Settings menu on your MAG device.
2. Select the System Settings icon in the Settings menu.
3. Choose the Servers option from the list.
4. Further, choose the Portals option.
5. Enter the Portal Name and paste the Pure IPTV M3U URL.
6. Select the Save option to access the TV channel playlist.
Subscribers can enjoy up to 8,200 TV channels in the Pure IPTV library. These channels stream in SD, HD, and FHD resolutions. Also, users can find TV channels from France, Greece, Spain, South Africa, India, Pakistan, and more. Some of its popular channels are
If users have any queries with Pure IPTV, they can contact customer support for help. Customer support is available on the official website as a Contact Us form. Users can fill it out and submit it to the service. In addition, users can chat with customer support on Discord.
Pure IPTV has one of the best channel lineups for subscribers. Before getting a subscription, new users are eligible for a free trial. This free trial will let you stream over 6,000 TV channels worldwide. In addition, it supports an Electronic Program Guide (EPG) with information about the content streaming on the service. The service is buffer-free because of its stable servers. For more IPTV options, try TV Subscription IPTV, IPTV Farm, NASA IPTV, and Gamma IPTV.