NASA IPTV is one of the finest IPTV service providers with more than 12,000 live TV channels. With this service, you can also access movies, series, and live sports events from all over the world. In addition, NASA IPTV is a fine choice for kids as it offers many cartoon channels for children in multiple languages which include English, French, and Arabic. The provider has a built-in media player available on Google Play Store for Android devices. Users can also stream this IPTV on other streaming devices using suitable IPTV players.
Key Features of NASA IPTV
|Offers HD and 4K channels
|Has a web player
|Has fast and stable servers
|Gives ad-free streaming
|Provides 24/7 customer assistance
Why Opt for NASA IPTV?
NASA IPTV is a top-class IPTV service that offers media content from most countries. It provides a buffer-free streaming experience for users with 99.9% uptime servers. It also has a native application for Android devices. This IPTV service supports external players as well. No additional process is required to activate this IPTV provider on the device.
How Safe is NASA IPTV?
It is tough to say whether an IPTV is legal or unsafe to use. You can find a lot of genuine and unregistered IPTV providers on the internet. Accessing inappropriate services might lead to legal issues. By subscribing to those, the device might be exposed to hackers and the data will be tracked. Users should ensure to use a VPN while using an IPTV provider. Moreover, it would help you to access any IPTV without any geo-restrictions and doesn’t leave a trace of your IP address. We suggest you use the VPNs such as ExpressVPN and NordVPN on your streaming device.
Pricing of NASA IPTV
NASA IPTV offers four subscription plans to users. You can find the subscription plans on monthly and yearly billing cycles.
Sign Up Process of NASA IPTV
1. Turn on your computer and open a web browser you like.
2. Go to the official website of NASA IPTV.
3. Select the Shop tab on the webpage and choose any subscription plan you like.
4. Go through the subscription details and choose the Buy Product button.
5. Provide your payment details and click on the Place Order button.
6. On completing the process, users will receive an email from the service with the necessary subscription details.
Compatible Devices of NASA IPTV
NASA IPTV is compatible with the streaming devices mentioned here.
How to Install NASA IPTV on Android
Since the NasaTV Player is available on the Play Store, you can directly install the app on your Android smartphone and tablet.
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android smartphone or tablet.
2. Tap the search bar and use the on-screen keyboard to search for the NASA IPTV app.
3. Pick up the app icon and click on the Install button on the Play Store to download the app.
4. When the process completes, you can open the app on your Android device.
5. Provide the username and password and click on the Activate button.
6. Finally, the channel playlist will be available for the users to stream.
How to Stream NASA IPTV on a PC
As NASA IPTV has a web player, users can directly stream this service on their Windows PC and Mac.
1. Open any web browser on your computer after connecting the device to stable internet.
2. Visit the official NASA IPTV website using the same browser.
3. Click the Web Player button at the top of the web page.
4. Sign in to your account with the necessary details.
5. Play any popular TV channels and on-demand content on your computer.
How to Get NASA IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can use the Downloader app to sideload the Nasa TV player app as it is unavailable on the Amazon App Store.
1. After turning on your Firestick device, launch the home screen.
2. On the home screen, choose the Search icon.
3. With the help of a virtual keyboard on your screen, search for the Downloader app and choose its app icon.
4. On the next screen, select the Download button and wait for the process to complete.
5. Go back to the Firestick home screen and click on the Settings icon on the right side of your screen.
6. From the settings menu, find and select the My Fire TV tile.
7. In the next screen, choose Developer Options followed by Install Unknown Apps.
8. Go through the list on your screen and select the Downloader app.
9. Now, open the Downloader app on Firestick and click on the Allow button.
10. Find the URL field of the application and paste the NASA TV APK URL.
11. Click on Go to start downloading the APK file to your Firestick.
12. Install the APK file on the Firestick device and open the application.
13. Follow the instructions on your screen to sign in to your account with the service.
14. As soon as the TV channel playlist is available, start streaming TV channels.
How to Install NASA IPTV on Smart TV
Android TV users can install the NASA IPTV app directly on their Smart TVs from the Play Store.
1. Turn on your Smart TV and launch the home screen.
2. After opening the Google Play Store, search for the NASA IPTV app.
3. Select the app icon from the search results and click on the Install button.
4. This will start downloading the app to the Smart TV.
5. When the process completes, open the app.
6. Provide your username and password to sign in to the application.
7. After activating the app, you can enjoy watching popular TV channels.
How to Stream NASA IPTV on iPhone and Apple TV
To stream NASA IPTV on iPhone and Apple TV, users can prefer the VLC Media Player.
1. Open the App Store on your iPhone and Apple TV.
2. Click the Search icon and type VLC.
3. Select the app and tap Get on App Store to install the app.
4. Once the installation is over, launch the app on your device.
5. Click the Media tab and select Open Network Stream.
6. Tap the Network tab and provide the M3U URL of this IPTV.
7. Hit the Play button and start streaming TV channels on your device.
How to Watch NASA IPTV on MAG
You can follow the steps provided here to watch this IPTV on MAG from its settings.
1. Navigate to Settings on your MAG device.
2. Click System settings and tap Servers.
3. Next, select the Portals option.
4. Provide the Portal name and the Portal URL in the given fields.
5. Hit Save and restart the device.
6. Select and stream your desired shows on MAG.
How to Access NASA IPTV on Kodi
For Kodi, PVR IPTV Simple Client can be used to steam NASA IPTV.
1. Open the Kodi app on your device.
2. Click TV and tap the Enter add-on browser button.
3. Tap the PVR IPTV Simple Client option.
4. Next, click Configure and choose General.
5. Select the Remote Path (Internet address) from the Location drop-down menu.
6. Provide the NASA IPTV playlist link in the given field and click Ok.
7. Hit Enable and navigate to the Channels section to access IPTV.
How to Stream NASA IPTV on Xbox
Xbox users can prefer the Open IPTV app to watch this IPTV service on their devices.
1. Turn on Xbox and connect it to a stable internet connection.
2. Open the Microsoft Store and search for Open IPTV.
3. Click the Get button on Microsoft Store to Install the app.
4. Launch the app once the installation is over.
5. Add the playlist and start accessing TV channels on Xbox.
How to Watch NASA IPTV on Enigma2
To stream IPTV on your Enigma2 device, you can follow the steps here.
1. Go to Settings on your Enigma2 device.
2. Tap the Setup option and choose System Network Device.
3. Click Setup Adapter and hit Settings.
4. Find the IP address and note it down.
5. Open a web browser on your PC and install the PuTTY Software from its official website.
6. Launch the software and enter the IP address in the given field.
7. Pick Telnet as the Connection type.
8. Type Root as the default login and provide the M3U URL.
9. Enter Reboot and click the Enter key.
10. Now, the Enigma2 device will restart. Start streaming your desired shows on your device.
NASA IPTV Not Working
If NASA IPTV is not working on your device, try these troubleshooting measures.
- Check your internet strength and restart your WiFi router.
- Close the app on your device and open it once again.
- Log out of your NASA IPTV account. Further, sign in to your account once again.
- Uninstall the app from the device and install the latest service update.
- Contact Customer Support for more assistance
The subscribers of NASA IPTV can stream over 12,000 TV channels. These TV channels are available in multiple categories like sports, news, kids, music, movies, and entertainment. Users can easily find any TV channel from the service. Here are some of the popular channels of this service provider.
The subscribers of NASA IPTV might come across some issues with the service. They can contact customer support of service for help. The official website has details of their WhatsApp, Facebook, and Telegram support. Users can also follow them on YouTube for more support.
NASA IPTV is a simple and reliable IPTV service provider for multiple streaming devices. It also has flexible subscription plans that users can choose depending on their preferences. The IPTV service covers almost all premium channels from various regions. You can even find the NASA IPTV player on the Play Store for Android devices. If you are unsatisfied with the service or looking for a better provider, try Space IPTV, Tiger IPTV, and Beast IPTV.