Space IPTV is an IPTV service provider with more than 7,000 live TV channels in its collection. This premium IPTV provider has one of the best collections of on-demand titles. The users can watch more than 90,000 titles of movies and episodes of TV series. Also, the users do not have to pay additional charges to access this on-demand library. The basic subscription plan will let the users access their subscription on one device at a time.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal
- How to Sign Up For Space IPTV
- How to Install Space IPTV on Android
- How to Install Space IPTV on a PC
- How to Install Space IPTV on Firestick
- How to Install Space IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Install Space IPTV on Kodi
- How to Install Space IPTV on MAG
- Channels List
- Customer Support
- Space IPTV has a collection of more than 7,000 TV channels in different languages.
- The users can watch binge-worthy on-demand titles of movies and TV series on the service.
- They can also watch pay-per-view and other popular sports events on the network.
- Also, users can get a subscription by using Bitcoin, PayPal, Credit payment, or Debit payment for payment.
Is IPTV Legal
Most IPTV providers do not have proper copyrights for the content they provide the users. Therefore, these IPTV providers are illegal. In addition, the users accessing the service expose the device to hackers and trackers. There is why they need to secure the streaming with a VPN.
How to Sign Up For Space IPTV
1. Turn on your computer and launch a web browser like Google Chrome.
2. Use the search bar to search for the Space IPTV website.
3. Click on the Subscribe Now button on the home screen.
4. Go through the available subscription plans and click on the one you wish to get a subscription.
5. Provide your details in the respective fields.
6. Also, carefully enter your payment details to make a subscription.
7. Complete the procedure following the on-screen instructions.
8. Finally, the users will get a confirmation email from the service with subscription details.
How to Install Space IPTV on Android
1. Turn on your Android smartphone or tablet and launch a web browser.
2. Select the search bar of the browser.
3. Type down Space IPTV APK on the search bar and search for it.
4. Visit any trusted website to download the Space IPTV APK file to the device.
5. Open the Settings menu of the Android device.
6. Select the Security option followed by Device Management.
6. Choose the Unknown Sources option and locate the newly downloaded APK file on the device.
7. Further, install the APK file and then open it.
8. Enter your username and password and select the Add User button.
9. Finally, start streaming popular TV channels from the IPTV provider.
How to Install Space IPTV on a PC
1. Launch any web browser on the computer after turning it on.
2. Search for Space IPTV APK on the search bar.
3. Download the IPTV APK file from any genuine source.
4. Visit the official BlueStacks website on the browser.
5. Download and install the BlueStacks emulator.
6. Open BlueStacks and sign in to your Google account with the necessary details.
7. Find the Install APK button in the BlueStacks screen and click on it.
8. Access the APK file on your device and install the Space IPTV APK file.
9. Open the IPTV app and sign in to your subscription.
10. Finally, access the channel playlist and stream your favorite channels.
How to Install Space IPTV on Firestick
1. Go to the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on the remote.
2. Choose the Find option followed by the Search tile.
3. With the search bar, search for the Downloader app with the on-screen keyboard.
4. Choose the app icon, and when the app overview page loads, choose the Download button.
5. Go back to the Firestick home screen and open the Settings menu.
6. Navigate to the My Fire TV tile and select it.
7. Choose Developer Options and click on the Install Unknown Apps option.
8. Enable the Downloader app to install unknown apps by clicking on it.
9. With that, open the Downloader app on Firestick.
10. Provide the Space IPTV APK URL and click on Go.
11. Wait till the app gets downloaded and install the APK file.
12. Open the app and sign in with the username and password of your account.
13. Finally, stream the TV channel playlist on the device.
How to Install Space IPTV on Smart TV
1. After turning on the Smart TV, launch Settings from the home screen.
2. Select the Device Preferences option, followed by the Security and Restrictions option.
3. Enable the Unknown Sources option on the menu.
4. Turn on the computer and launch a web browser.
5. Use the search bar to search for Space IPTV APK.
6. Also, download the APK file from any genuine source.
7. After connecting a USB drive to your computer, copy the APK file.
9. Remove the USB drive from the PC and connect it to your Smart TV.
10. After opening a File Manager, install the APK file.
11. Open the app on your device and sign in to your subscription with the username and password.
12. Load the channel playlist and start streaming them on your Smart TV.
How to Install Space IPTV on Kodi
1. Turn on your device and open the Kodi app.
2. Open the Settings menu and click on System Settings.
3. Select Add-ons from the left side of the screen, followed by the Unknown Sources option.
4. In the Warning message box on the screen, click on the Yes option.
5. Open Kodi Settings, click on the File Manager icon, and choose the Add Source option.
6. Next, click on the None option on the screen.
7. Provide details like Space IPTV M3U URL and Repository Name.
8. Click on OK and select the Advanced option.
9. After clicking on the Open Box option, choose the Install from ZIP file option.
10. Choose the desired ZIP file and click on OK.
11. After selecting Install From Repository, choose the repository.
12. Select the Video Add-Ons option.
13. Access the Space IPTV add-on.
14. Click on Install and go back to the Kodi home screen.
15. Click on the Add-ons option on the screen.
16. Next, choose the Video Add-On option.
17. Choose the Space IPTV Add-On and paste the M3U URL in the respective field.
18. After loading the channel playlist start streaming them.
How to Install Space IPTV on MAG
1. Power up your MAG device and open the Settings menu.
2. Select the System Settings option, followed by the Servers option.
3. Choose the Portals option on the menu.
4. Provide the Portal Name and enter the Space IPTV M3U URL.
5. Further, click on the Save option.
6. After refreshing the app, access the TV channel playlist.
7. Finally, the users can add and stream TV channels on their devices.
Space IPTV has more than 7,000 TV channels in the library. Users can stream these channels in HD, FHD, and 4K streaming resolutions. Also, the service has support for Electronic Program Guide or TV Guide. It gives the users information about the shows streaming on different channels.
The users of Space IPTV can reach out to customer support made available 24/7. The customer service executives are always ready to help the users to activate the application. Also, they can help you with other issues subscribers might face on the service. Customer support is made available through email and an online contact form.
Space IPTV is one of the most desirable providers with a rich collection of TV channels. It also has an incredible on-demand library with movies, TV shows, and series. It is supported on a variety of devices and supports instant activation. Subscribers do not have to pay any fees for the app installation. If you want to try other services, check out Max IPTV, Fast IPTV, Bird IPTV, Monster IPTV, and Fire IPTV.