If you feel like you are missing out on your favorite TV channels, it is time to get a subscription to an IPTV service. Then again, it is hard to choose the right IPTV service since you have a lot of options available. Prime IPTV might be the right IPTV service that you need to get on your device. It has an extensive library rich with more than 5000 TV channels. Also, the library has a cool collection of movies, TV shows, and other titles. You can install the Prime IPTV on the Firestick, Android, PC, and Smart TV devices.
Table of Contents
- How to Sign Up With Prime IPTV
- Prime IPTV Set Up Box
- Is IPTV Legal
- How to Get Prime IPTV on Android Devices
- How to Get Prime IPTV on PC
- How to Get Prime IPTV Apk on Firestick
- How to Get Prime IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Get Prime IPTV on MAG
- How to Get Prime IPTV on Kodi
- Customer Support
- Channels List
- Prime IPTV Review
- You can find channels of different languages and genres.
- Also, it has channels that stream in different streaming qualities, including 4K.
- The IPTV service lets you pause as well as rewind the TV channels that it offers.
- The Anti-freeze technology that the app supports will make your experience with the service stable.
- You can find TV Catch-up services on the service for seven days.
The IPTV offers four subscription plans, and they differ in the number of months. You can also sign up for the free trial for 48 hours and try the service.
How to Sign Up With Prime IPTV
1. Go to the Prime IPTV website using a web browser.
2. Scroll to the Choose Your Plan section of the web page.
3. Select the Order Now option next to the respective plan.
4. Enter the necessary options like email ID, address, and other details.
5. In case you want it, order the Prime IPTV setup box.
6. Complete the purchase to get the login credentials.
Prime IPTV Set Up Box
The Prime IPTV setup box is feature filled. The physical device box includes a setup box, remote control, HDMI cable, power adapter, and a user manual. The following box has the list of features supported by the same device.
|Audio Support||5.1 Surround Sound Output|
|Extended Capacity||Up to 64GB Max|
|Interface||DC Power Port, HDMI, LAN,TF card, USB2.0, USB3.0, Spdif|
|Operating System||Android version 9.0 (Pie)|
|Power Supply||Charge Adapter|
|Processing Core||Quad Core and Cortex A53 CPU|
|Ram Size||4 GB|
|Storage Capacity||32 GB eMMC|
|Supported Media||All commonly used Decoder, video, audio, and photo format|
|Video Support||Up to 4K Ultra HD quality|
|Wi-Fi||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac,2.4G /5G dual-band Wi-Fi|
Is IPTV Legal
The IPTV service has the richest collection of TV channels that you wouldn’t want to miss out on. However, you can’t be so sure about the copyrights that the IPTV service has. Also, you can combine the service with any VPN that you have a subscription to make the streaming secure.
How to Get Prime IPTV on Android Devices
1. With the help of a web browser, download the Prime IPTV APK file.
2. Open the Settings menu of the device.
3. Next, select the Security option from the menu.
4. Choose the Device Management option and then tap Unknown Sources.
5. Open the Downloads folder and access the downloaded APK file.
6. Install this IPTV app APK file on your device and wait for it to complete.
7. Open the app and sign in to your IPTV subscription.
8. Enjoy watching your favorite TV channels and other content from the app on your device.
How to Get Prime IPTV on PC
1. Launch any web browser and download the Prime IPTV APK file.
2. Also, download BlueStacks to your device from the BlueStacks Official Website.
3. Install the emulator and open BlueStacks on your computer.
4. Sign in to your Google Account with proper details.
5. On the screen, find the Install APK option in the right side menu and select it.
6. Access the Prime IPTV APK file and install it on your device.
7. Open the Prime IPTV app and log in to your subscription.
8. At last, you can access live TV channels on your TV.
How to Get Prime IPTV Apk on Firestick
1. Select the Find option followed by Search from the home screen.
2. Type in and search for the Downloader app.
3. When the Downloader app shows up on your screen, select the app from suggestions.
4. Click on the Download button to start downloading the same.
5. Press the Home button on your Fire TV remote to launch the home screen on the Firestick.
6. Open Settings > select My Fire TV > choose Developer Options > select Install Unknown Sources > choose the Downloader to enable the installation of unknown apps.
7. Now, go to the home screen and open the Downloader app.
8. Paste the URL for Prime IPTV APK file in the Downloader app.
9. Select the Go button to start downloading the app.
10. Click on the Install button to install the APK file and choose Open to launch the app
11. Sign in to your subscription and start streaming live TV channels from the service.
How to Get Prime IPTV on Smart TV
1. Using a web browser on your computer, download Prime IPTV APK from a genuine source.
2. You can find the file in the Downloads folder.
3. Connect a USB drive to your TV and copy the APK file to it.
4. Remove the USB drive from your PC after copying the file to it.
5. Connect the USB drive to your Smart TV.
6. Power on the Smart TV and select the Settings icon.
7. Select Device Preferences and then click Security and Restrictions.
8. Next, choose the Unknown Sources option.
9. Open the File Manager and access the APK file from the USB drive.
10. Install the IPTV Apk file on your Smart TV and open the Prime IPTV app.
11. Sign in to the app with the necessary details.
12. Choose your favorite TV channels to watch on the Smart TV.
How to Get Prime IPTV on MAG
1. Connect the MAG device to the TV and select Settings to open.
2. Click the System Settings and select the Servers option on the menu.
3. Choose Portals and enter the name of the portal.
4. Next, paste the M3U URL of the Prime IPTV in the URL field.
5. Choose the Save option. Restart the MAG device.
6. Finally, you can access live TV channels from Prime IPTV on MAG.
How to Get Prime IPTV on Kodi
1. Install the Kodi app on the streaming device and launch the Kodi.
2. Open Settings and choose System Settings.
3. Select the Add-ons option and then click the Unknown Sources option.
4. On the app prompt, click on the Yes option.
5. Open the Kodi Settings menu at the top.
6. Select the File Manager option in the menu.
7. Click on the Add Source option followed by the None option.
8. Type in the M3U URL for Prime IPTV.
9. Type in the Repository Name and then select OK.
10. Select the Advanced option and then click on the Open Box option.
11. Choose the Install from ZIP file option.
12. Select the ZIP file and then click on OK.
13. Choose the Install From Repository option.
14. Select your repository and then click on Video Add-Ons.
15. Choose the Prime IPTV add-on.
16. Start installing the IPTV add-on by selecting the Install option.
17. Go to the Kodi home screen and click on the Add-ons option.
18. Choose the Video Add On option and then select the Prime IPTV Add-On.
19. Login to your account with the necessary details, including the M3U URL.
20. Finally, start streaming live TV channels from the service.
You can contact the IPTV service with the Whatsapp chat support link available in the service. In addition, you can fill out a form on the website to reach them. Moreover, you can contact them over SMS, Telegram chat, and email. They have assured customer support available in the service to help you out. The working hours are 10 am to 7 pm EST.
The IPTV service has TV channels from the US, the UK, Canada, Latin America, and the Caribbean. The channels can be listed under the following categories.
- Kids Network
- Movies Network
- News Network
- Sports Network
- PPV & Live Events
- Local Channels
Prime IPTV Review
The service has about 48 hours of free trial with this IPTV service that will let you know what the service has in stock for you. Also, you can access the app on a variety of devices that you might have with you. If you are a sports fan, you will be satisfied as you can stream your favorite sports events in HD. Similar IPTV services include Bee IPTV, STAR IPTV, and Fluxus IPTV.
It has channels from different countries that belong to different genres like entertainment, sports, news, regional, and international channels.
When the Prime IPTV is not working properly, you can check the internet connection and cross-verify the IPTV login credentials. You can also restart the streaming device and update the device to the latest firmware. The IPTV app can be uninstalled and reinstalled on the device for a fresh start.