Magnum IPTV is one of the cost-effective IPTV services with 300K+ live TV channels and VOD from all over the world. It provides content in different categories, including sports, nature, science, news, kids, and more. This IPTV requires a consistent internet speed to access the content seamlessly on your device. It provides an M3U file with the subscription, so you can use any external player that supports M3U playlists to access this IPTV on your streaming device.
Key Features of Magnum IPTV
|Provides channels in high-quality
|Server with 99.99% uptime
|Updates content regularly
|24/7 customer assistance
|Accepts PayPal, Master Card, Bitcoin, Visa Card
Why Choose Magnum IPTV?
Magnum IPTV offers thousands of live TV channels and videos on-demand. It offers affordable subscription plans compared to other IPTV services. The playlist offered by this service provider is customizable. This IPTV can be streamed on devices with a stable internet connection.
Is Magnum IPTV Safe to Use?
It is difficult to determine the legality of Magnum IPTV. There have been reports of IPTV shutting down due to copyrights issue. Accessing content from such services will create legal issues for the users. So, it is good to use a VPN with your device to mask your IP address and prevent third parties from tracking your online activity. Therefore, we suggest you use the best VPNs for IPTV, like ExpressVPN and NordVPN, to stream any IPTV on your device.
Pricing of Magnum IPTV
Magnum IPTV offers two subscription plans for the users, as mentioned in the table below.
Subscription Process for Magnum IPTV
1. Open a web browser on your Smartphone or PC.
2. Visit the official website of Magnum TV.
3. Review the Subscription plan and tap the Subscribe Now button.
4. Tap the Checkout button on the next screen.
5. Subscription details will be sent to the registered email address once the payment is over.
Compatible Devices of Magnum IPTV
You can stream Magnum IPTV on the following devices mentioned in this section.
How to Stream Magnum IPTV on Android Devices
You can use the OTT Navigator IPTV to access the Magnum TV on your Android devices.
1. Launch the Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone or Tablet.
2. Enter OTT Navigator IPTV in the search bar.
3. Select and tap the Install button to get the app. Click here to install the OTT Navigator IPTV on your Android device.
4. After installation, launch the app on your Smartphone.
5. Go to Settings and tap the Provider option.
6. Next, click the Add Provider option and enter your Playlist details.
7. After adding the playlist, search and stream the IPTV content on your Android Smartphone.
How to Access Magnum IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Open the App Store on your iOS device.
2. Search for the IPTV Smarters Lite app.
3. Select the app and tap the Get button. Click here to get the IPTV Smarters Lite app on your iOS device.
4. Once the app is installed, hit the Open button to launch the app.
5. Choose the Add Your Playlist (via XC API) option on the home screen.
6. Provide the Playlist name and the URL in the given fields.
7. Tap the Add User button to integrate the playlist.
8. Now, select your desired content and watch them on your iOS devices.
How to Get Magnum IPTV on Apple TV
You can use the IP IPTV player app to stream Magnum IPTV on your Apple TV.
1. Launch the App Store on your Apple TV and enter IP Television in the search bar.
2. Pick the app and tap the Get button.
3. After installation, launch the app on your iOS device.
4. Click the Add Channel option and select the Xtream Codes option.
5. Provide the Playlist name, URL, Username, and Password in the given fields.
6. Check the details and hit the Save button.
7. Wait till the playlist loads.
8. After adding the playlist and stream your favorites on your Apple TV.
How to Watch Magnum IPTV on a PC
To stream Magnum IPTV on your Windows, Linux, or Mac PC, you can use the VLC Media Player.
1. Launch the VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Tap the Media tab at the top of the screen.
3. From the menu that appears on the screen, select Open Network Stream.
4. Hit the Network tab and provide the M3U URL of Magnum TV.
5. Click on the Save button and wait till the playlist loads.
6. Search for your favorite content and stream it on your Windows, Linux, or Mac PC.
How to Get Magnum IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can use the Perfect Player IPTV app to watch Magnum TV on their devices. Since the Perfect Player app doesn’t have native support for Firestick, you need to sideload the app on Firestick.
1. Locate the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote control.
2. Click the Search icon and enter Downloader in the search bar.
3. Select the app and tap the Download button.
4. Go to Firestick Settings and hit the My Fire TV tile.
5. Hit the Developer Options and select the Install Unknown Apps option.
6. Turn on Downloader to access the unknown sources on Firestick.
7. Open Downloader and tap the Home tab.
8. Provide the download link of the Perfect Player APK in the URL box.
9. Hit the Go button to download the APK file.
10. After downloading the APK file, open the IPTV Player app and tap the Install button.
11. Once the app is installed, select Open to launch the app.
12. Add the M3U URL and watch your favorites on Firestick.
How to Get Magnum IPTV on Smart TV
To stream Magnum IPTV on your Smart TV, you can use the OttPlayer app on your Smart TV.
1. Turn on your Smart TV and connect it to a stable internet connection.
2. Launch the Google Play Store on your TV.
3. Enter OttPlayer in the search bar,
4. Pick the app and hit the Install button to get the app.
5. Once the app is installed, launch the app on your Smart TV.
6. Add the M3U URL that you received from the service provider.
7. Once done, you look for your favorite titles on your Smart TV.
How to Stream Magnum IPTV on LG & Smart IPTV
You can use the iboxx IPTV player app to stream Magnum IPTV on your LG or Samsung Smart TV.
1. Power on your LG and Samsung Smart TV and connect it to a stable internet connection.
2. Open the Smart Hub or LG Content Store on your Smart TV.
3. Type iboxx IPTV in the search bar.
4. Choose the app and tap the Install button.
5. Launch the app after installation. Note the MAC address and Device Key that appears on the home screen.
6. Visit the activation website of iboxx IPTV.
7. Click the Manage Playlist tab and provide the MAC address and the Device key in the given fields.
8. Tap the Login button and add your IPTV playlist.
9. Restart the iboxx IPTV app on your Smart TV.
10. Search the IPTV content and watch them on your LG and Samsung Smart TV.
How to Access Magnum IPTV on MAG Devices
MAG users can add the M3U URL through Settings on their devices.
1. Head to Settings on your MAG device.
2. Select the System settings option.
3. Tap Servers and click the Portals option.
4. Provide the Portal name and the Portal URL in the given fields.
5. Hit the Save button to integrate the playlist.
6. Restart your MAG device and enjoy accessing live TV channels on your MAG device.
Magnum IPTV offers thousands of live TV channels in different categories. Here are some of the popular channels of this IPTV provider.
Magnum IPTV provides multiple customer assistance for users. You can use the live chat and WhatsApp support on the official website to clear your queries immediately. Additionally, you can use the email address, phone number, and contact us form on the website to contact the representative to resolve your problems.
Magnum IPTV provides the best streaming experience for users at an affordable price. It also covers a massive collection of live TV channels and videos on demand in different categories. But it provides only two subscription plans for the users with no free trial. Therefore, if you are looking for other alternatives, you can try Necro IPTV, Kemo IPTV, and King IPTV.