King IPTV is a popular IPTV Provider with over 19000 live TV channels, more than 80000+ Video-on-demand content (movies and TV series), PPV, and more. When compared with other IPTV providers, this IPTV is unique when it comes to the Channel list. It gives the option to customize your own channel list and location. It also allows you to easily switch between devices and stream the IPTV content. You can connect to the servers at a faster speed. You can stream the IPTV anywhere and anytime. It has anti-freezing technology and allows you to stream the content without any buffering or stuttering. The IPTV is compatible with Android, iOS, Windows, Android TV, MAG Box, and more.
Table of Contents
- Features of King IPTV
- Is King IPTV Legal?
- Subscription Price of King IPTV
- How to Subscribe to King IPTV
- How to Stream King IPTV on Android Devices
- How to Watch King IPTV on iOS Devices
- How to Get King IPTV on Android TV and Nvidia Shield
- How to Stream King IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Watch King IPTV on MAG Devices
- How to Get King IPTV on Enigma 2
- How to Stream King IPTV on STB Emulator
- How to Watch King IPTV on Kodi
- How to Get King IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
- How to Stream King IPTV on Firestick
- Customer Support
- King IPTV Review
- Frequently Asked Questions
Features of King IPTV
- You can stream the content in qualities like HD, UHD, and 4K.
- You can get access to the latest movies and TV series as the content is updated regularly.
- It has stable servers and anti-freezing technology.
- You can stream TV channels in categories like Kids, Movies, Entertainment, Sports, News, and more.
Is King IPTV Legal?
Since there is no possible way to determine whether IPTV is legal or not, use a VPN when using the IPTV. With the help of a VPN, you can hide your IP address and location from others and stream the IPTV anonymously, thereby avoiding any troubles that arise due to IPTV being considered illegal. You can use the VPN to protect your data and privacy. You can also use it to unblock geo-restrictions and stream IPTV in restricted countries.
Subscription Price of King IPTV
King IPTV requires a subscription to stream the content. It offers you a money-back guarantee depending on the plan you choose. The plans provided by this IPTV are:
|1 Month Plan||No||$12.99|
|3 Months Plan||No||$39.99|
|6 Months Plan||No||$49.00|
|12 Months Plan||7 Days||$79.99|
How to Subscribe to King IPTV
1. From your Smartphone or PC, visit King IPTV’s official website.
2. Scroll down to the Subscription section. Choose the Plan you want and select Get IPTV.
3. Click on Buy It Now.
4. On the Information page, enter all the necessary details and select Go to payment page.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions and finish the payment process.
6. It will take 6-8 hours to process your account. After that, you will receive an email containing all the details required to stream King IPTV.
How to Stream King IPTV on Android Devices
1. Turn on your Android device and open the Play Store app.
2. Search for Rayo IPTV and choose the IPTV app from the search results.
3. Select Install to install the app on your device.
4. Click Open to launch the Rayo IPTV app.
5. Select Use Your Playlist URL and enter the Playlist URL of King IPTV.
6. Select Add Playlists. Enjoy streaming live TV channels on your Android device.
How to Watch King IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Unlock your iOS device and select App Store.
2. Type GSE Smart IPTV on the search, and select the app.
3. Click on Get to install the app on your device.
4. Launch the GSE Smart IPTV app and select the hamburger icon.
5. Select Remote Playlist and click on the + icon on the top right corner of the screen.
6. Click on M3U URL. Enter the Playlist name as King IPTV and Playlist URL as M3U URL of this IPTV.
7. Select Add to load the content and stream IPTV content on your iOS device.
How to Get King IPTV on Android TV and Nvidia Shield
1. Switch on your Android Smart TV and go to the Apps tab on the home screen.
2. Navigate to Play Store and open the Play Store.
3. Enter IPTV Pro on the search and choose the app from the suggestion list.
4. Select Install, and the IPTV Pro app will be installed on your TV.
5. Open the IPTV pro app and click on the Menu icon.
6. Click on More and select the + icon on the screen.
7. Choose Add URL on the menu. Type the Playlist URL of King IPTV in the given section and click on OK.
8. Select your favorite channels to stream on Android TV.
How to Stream King IPTV on Smart TV
1. Power on your Smart TV. Go to the App Store.
2. Search for IPTV Smarters in the App Store.
3. Click on Install/Get to install the app on your Smart TV.
4. Once the installation is done, launch the IPTV Smarters app.
5. Type the Username, Password, and M3U URL of the King IPTV in their respective fields.
6. Select Add User to upload the King IPTV content.
7. Choose the content you want and enjoy streaming it on your Smart TV.
How to Watch King IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on your MAG Device and select Settings on the home screen.
2. On the Settings menu, select System Settings and choose Servers.
3. Scroll down and select Portals.
4. Enter King IPTV on Portal name and M3U URL of this IPTV on Portal URL.
5. Click on Save. Your MAG device will restart, and the IPTV content will be loaded on your device.
6. Watch the TV channels on your MAG device.
How to Get King IPTV on Enigma 2
1. Switch on your Enigma 2 device and select Settings on the home screen.
2. Select the Setup option and click on the System Network Device option.
3. Choose Setup Adapter and select Settings. Note down the IP address that appears on the screen.
4. From your PC, launch the browser and look for Putty Software.
5. Select the official website from the results and click on Download.
6. The app will be downloaded on your PC. Open the Putty file and click on Install.
7. Once the installation is done, launch the Putty Software app.
8. Type the IP address in the given field and select Telenet. Click on Open.
9. Set default login as root and enter the M3U URL of King IPTV.
10. Select Reboot and click on Enter to confirm rebooting of the Enigma 2 device.
11. Once the reboot is over, IPTV content will be available on Enigma 2 device for streaming.
How to Stream King IPTV on STB Emulator
1. Power on your device and launch the Play Store app.
2. Click on the Search bar and type the STB Emulator.
3. Choose the app from the suggestion list and select Install to install the app on your device.
4. Launch the STB Emulator app and note down the Mac address that appears on the screen.
5. Click on the Settings icon and select the Profiles option.
6. Select Add Profile and choose STB Configuration from the available options.
7. Click on STB Model and select the MAG box version that you want to Emulate.
8. Choose Portal Settings and click on the Portal URL option.
9. Type the M3U URL of King IPTV and select OK.
10. Select Screen Resolution and choose the resolution you want.
11. Click on the Mac address and enter the Mac address that you noted down at the beginning.
12. Now, restart your STB Emulator and start streaming IPTV content.
How to Watch King IPTV on Kodi
1. Power on your device and install the Kodi app.
2. Once the installation is done, open the Kodi app and click on the TV on the home screen.
3. Choose Enter add-on browser and select PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on from the list of add-ons.
4. Select Configure and click on General.
5. Click on the drop-down menu on Location and select Remote Path (Internet address). Choose OK.
6. Select the M3U Play List URL and enter the M3U URL of King IPTV. Click on OK.
7. Click on Enable and select Channels.
8. The IPTV content will be loaded, and start watching your favorite live TV channels on Kodi.
How to Get King IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Launch the Web browser on your PC and enter BlueStacks on the search bar.
2. Choose BlueStack Official Website from the results and click on Download.
3. The app will be downloaded on your PC and open the BlueStacks file.
4. Click on Install, and the BlueStacks will be installed on your PC.
5. Open the BlueStacks app and sign in with your Google account.
6. On the home screen, select Play Store to open and look for TiviMate IPTV.
7. Choose the app from the suggestion list and select Install to install the app on BlueStacks.
8. Wait for the installation to be over and launch the TiviMate IPTV Player app on BlueStacks.
9. Enter the M3U URL of King IPTV and watch your favorite content on PC.
How to Stream King IPTV on Firestick
1. On the Firestick home screen, go to the Find tab and select Search.
2. Search for Downloader and download the Downloader app from the Amazon App Store.
3. Return to the home screen and select Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Downloader > Turn on the toggle.
4. Now, launch the Downloader app and enter the URL of the 247 IPTV apk file.
5. Select Go to download the app and click on Install to install the 247 IPTV app.
6. Launch the 247 IPTV app.
7. Enter the Username, Password, and M3U URL of the King IPTV, and select Login.
8. Choose the IPTV content to stream on Firestick.
This IPTV has a 24/7 dedicated support team. In case of any problems with the IPTV, go to the Support Section on your King IPTVs official website. Enter your query in the given field and send the message. You will receive a reply from them within 3 working days. You can also try contacting them through the Live Chat feature available on the website.
King IPTV Review
King IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV service provider that is quite popular in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and other countries. It offers access to an unlimited number of premium TV channels, movies, TV series, and more at a low cost. Once you subscribe to the IPTV, it gives you lifetime support and an M3U URL playlist. The alternative IPTV providers are Gold IPTV, Galaxy IPTV, and IPTV Gear.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, there is no such IPTV apk file available to download. You can stream the King IPTV through the IPTV Players app on streaming devices.
It is an IPTV player where you can stream live TV channels, movies, TV shows, and more content from IPTV providers.