King IPTV is a cost-effective IPTV service provider with 20,000 live TV channels of high quality. This IPTV also covers 55,000+ videos on demand in different categories. The latest movies and series offered by this provider come with multi-language subtitles, including English, French, German, Turkish, Hindi, and more. Further, it lets users catch up on their favorite shows seamlessly with its 99.99% uptime servers. Moreover, this IPTV offers an M3U file to access various streaming devices using external players.
Key Features of King IPTV
|Provides TV Guide (EPG)
|Uses Anti-Freeze technology
|Offers 24-hour free trial
|Automatic channel updates
|Provides PPV events
|Gives 24/7 free technical support
Why Opt for King IPTV?
With King IPTV, you can stream TV channels in categories like kids, movies, entertainment, news, and more. This IPTV also provides live sports events from all over the world. It lets users stream the content in streaming qualities like HD, UHD, and 4K. Further, it updates content on a weekly basis to provide more entertainment content for users.
How Safe is King IPTV?
Since there is no possible way to determine whether IPTV is legal or not, you need to use a VPN when streaming IPTV. With the help of a VPN, you can hide your IP address and location from others and stream the IPTV anonymously, thereby avoiding any troubles that arise due to IPTV being considered illegal. You can use the VPN to protect your data and privacy. You can also use it to unblock geo-restrictions and stream IPTV in restricted countries. So, we suggest you use the VPNs like ExpressVPN and NordVPN on your streaming device.
Subscription Price of King IPTV
It offers multiple subscription plans for users to choose from, as mentioned in the table here.
Subscription Process of King IPTV
1. From your Smartphone or PC, visit King IPTV’s official website. [https://king-iptv.org/]
2. Scroll down to the Subscription section. Choose the Plan you want and select Order Now.
3. Click on Add To Cart.
4. Hit the Proceed to Checkout button.
5. On the Billing details page, enter all the necessary details.
6. Check the details and hit the Place Order button.
7. After that, you will receive an email containing all the details required to stream King IPTV.
Compatible Devices of King IPTV
This service is compatible with the streaming devices mentioned here.
How to Stream King IPTV on Android Devices
You can prefer the best IPTV Players for Android, such as the IPTV Rayo app, to access this IPTV service. Since this app is unavailable on the Play Store, you need to use its APK file to get the app.
1. Open a web browser on your Android Smartphone and download the IPTV Rayo APK from its official website.
2. Next, go to Settings and select Security and enable the Unknown sources option.
3. Open the downloaded APK file and tap the Install button to get the app.
4. Click Open to launch the Rayo IPTV app.
5. Select Use Your Playlist URL and enter the M3U Playlist URL of King IPTV.
6. Select Add Playlists. Enjoy streaming live TV channels on your Android device.
How to Watch King IPTV on iPhone
GSE Smart IPTV can be used to access this service on your iPhone.
1. Unlock your iPhone and select App Store.
2. Type GSE Smart IPTV on the search, and select the app.
3. Click on Get to install the app on App Store.
4. Launch the GSE Smart IPTV app and select the hamburger icon.
5. Select Remote Playlist and click on the + icon on the top right corner of the screen.
6. Click on Add M3U URL. Enter the Playlist name as King IPTV and the Playlist URL as M3U URL of this IPTV.
7. Select Add to load the content and stream IPTV content on your iOS device.
How to Stream King IPTV on Apple TV
To stream this service on your Apple TV, you can use the IPTVX Player app.
1. Open the App Store on your iPhone.
2. Click the Search icon and type IPTVX.
3. Select the app from the search results and tap the Get button on App Store.
4. Once the installation is over, launch the app on your device.
5. Add the playlist of your service provider and begin accessing the content of your wish on your Apple TV.
How to Get King IPTV on Android TV
If you have an Android TV, you can use the IPTV Pro app to watch this IPTV service.
1. Switch on your Android Smart TV and go to the Apps tab on the home screen.
2. Navigate to Play Store and open the Play Store.
3. Enter IPTV Pro on the search and choose the app from the suggestion list.
4. Select Install, and the IPTV Pro app will be installed on your TV.
5. Open the IPTV pro app and click on the Menu icon.
6. Click on More and select the + icon on the screen.
7. Choose Add URL on the menu. Type the Playlist URL of King IPTV in the given section and click on OK.
8. Select your favorite channels to stream on Android TV.
How to Stream King IPTV on LG and Samsung Smart TV
To access this IPTV on your LG and Samsung Smart TV, you can use the IPTV Smarters Pro app.
1. Power on your Smart TV and open the Smart Hub or LG Content Store.
2. Search for the IPTV Smarters Pro app.
3. Click on Install to install the app on your TV.
4. Once the installation is done, launch the IPTV Smarters Pro app.
5. Select the Enter your Playlist or file/URL option.
6. Type the Username, Password, and M3U URL of the King IPTV in their respective fields.
7. Select Add User to upload the King IPTV content.
8. Choose the content you want and enjoy streaming it on your Smart TV.
How to Watch King IPTV on MAG Devices
You can follow the steps here to watch this IPTV on your MAG device.
1. Turn on your MAG Device and select Settings on the home screen.
2. On the Settings menu, select System settings and choose Servers.
3. Scroll down and select Portals.
4. Enter King IPTV on the Portal name and the M3U URL of this IPTV on the Portal URL.
5. Click on Save. Your MAG device will restart, and the IPTV content will be loaded on your device.
6. Watch the TV channels on your MAG device.
How to Get King IPTV on Enigma2
PuTTY Software can be used to watch this service on your Enigma2 device.
1. Switch on your Enigma 2 device and select Settings on the home screen.
2. Select the Setup option and click the System Network Device option.
3. Choose Setup Adapter and select Settings. Note down the IP address that appears on the screen.
4. From your PC, launch the browser and look for Putty Software.
5. Select the official website from the results and click on Download.
6. The app will be downloaded on your PC. Open the Putty file and click on Install.
7. Once the installation is done, launch the Putty Software app.
8. Type the IP address in the given field and select Telenet. Click on Open.
9. Set the default login as root and enter the M3U URL of King IPTV.
10. Select Reboot and click on Enter to confirm rebooting of the Enigma2 device.
11. Once the reboot is over, IPTV content will be available on the Enigma2 device for streaming.
How to Get King IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
To stream this service on your Windows PC and Mac, you can prefer the TiviMate IPTV Player.
1. Launch the Web browser on your PC and enter BlueStacks on the search bar.
2. Choose BlueStacks Official Website from the results and click on Download.
3. The app will be downloaded on your PC, and open the BlueStacks file.
4. Click on Install, and the BlueStacks will be installed on your PC.
5. Open the BlueStacks app and sign in with your Google account.
6. On the home screen, select Play Store to open and look for TiviMate IPTV.
7. Choose the app from the suggestion list and select Install to install the app on BlueStacks.
8. Wait for the installation to be over and launch the TiviMate IPTV Player app on BlueStacks.
9. Tap the Add playlist button.
10. Enter the M3U URL of King IPTV and watch your favorite content on your PC.
How to Stream King IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can prefer the 247 IPTV app to access this service on their devices.
1. On the Firestick home screen, select Search.
2. Search for Downloader and download the Downloader app from the Amazon App Store.
3. Return to the home screen and select Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install Unknown Apps → Downloader → Turn on the toggle.
4. Now, launch the Downloader app and enter the URL of the 247 IPTV APK file.
5. Select Go to download the app and click on Install to get the 247 IPTV app.
6. Launch the 247 IPTV app.
7. Enter the Username, Password, and M3U URL of the King IPTV, and select Login.
8. Choose the IPTV content to stream on Firestick.
How to Watch King IPTV on Formuler
MyTVOnline app can be used to stream this King IPTV on your Formuler device.
1. Open the MyTVOnline app on Formuler.
2. Take note of the MAC address.
3. Click the Add Portal tile.
4. Enter the Portal name and the Portal URL in the given field.
5. Hit the Connect button and enjoy streaming your desired shows.
This IPTV offers thousands of live TV channels in different categories. Here are some of the familiar channels of this service provider.
This IPTV has a 24/7 dedicated support team. In case of any problems with the IPTV, you can use WhatsApp, Telegram, and Email details available on its official website to clear your queries. You can also use the contact us form on the official website to post your doubts. You will get a response from the team within 2 to 3 business days.
King IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV service provider that is quite popular in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and other countries. It offers access to an unlimited number of premium TV channels, movies, TV series, and more at a low cost. It also offers 24 hours free trial to test the service. Once you subscribe to the IPTV, it gives you lifetime support and an M3U URL. The alternative IPTV providers are Gold IPTV, Galaxy IPTV, and IPTV Gear.
No, there is no such IPTV APK file available to download. You can stream the King IPTV through the IPTV Players app on streaming devices.
It is an IPTV player where you can stream live TV channels, movies, TV shows, and more content from IPTV providers.