You might have heard about different IPTV providers with an exciting channel lineup. However, choosing the right one for your might be a bit confusing as well. If you are looking for an affordable IPTV service, then considering Galaxy IPTV might be the choice for you. It has more than 50,000 movies and TV shows along with more than 500 live TV channels in its library. These channels and on-demand titles are from across the globe in different languages. Also, you can access Galaxy IPTV on Android, iOS, Smart TV, PC, and Firestick.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal?
- How to Sign Up With Galaxy IPTV
- How to Get Galaxy IPTV on Android
- How to Stream Galaxy IPTV on PC
- How to Get Galaxy IPTV on Firestick
- How to Watch Galaxy IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Stream Galaxy IPTV on Kodi
- How to Get Galaxy IPTV on MAG
- Customer Support
- Galaxy IPTV Review
- The IPTV hosts channels from different countries that are streaming in SD, HD, and Ultra HD.
- IPTV provider has support for Electronic Program Guide as well as External Player.
- It gives you an M3U URL with a subscription that you can access on any IPTV player that you like.
|6 Months (Plus One Month)||€50|
|12 Months (Plus 2 Months)||€95|
Is IPTV Legal?
Most of the IPTV services available for access in the present day might not have proper copyrights. The same might be the case with the Galaxy IPTV as well. For the same reason, IPTV services might fail to offer you proper online security. So, it is always advised to combine your IPTV provider with a secure VPN.
How to Sign Up With Galaxy IPTV
1. Go to the Galaxy IPTV website using a browser.
2. Select the IPTV Prices option from the top of the website.
3. Select either the IPTV HD or IPTV Full HD option on the dropdown list.
4. Choose any Subscription plan and click on Order Now.
5. Enter necessary details and click on Continue.
6. Review your payment details and select Checkout.
How to Get Galaxy IPTV on Android
1. From the Google Play Store of your Android device, search for GSE Smart IPTV.
2. Tap the Install button to get the app on your device.
3. Wait for the app installation to complete and then select Open to launch the GSE Smart IPTV.
4. On the app screen, tap the Remote Playlists option.
5. Tap the Plus icon on the GSE Smart IPTV app.
6. Tap Add M3U URL option and then enter the Playlist Name.
7. Enter the M3U URL from Galaxy IPTV in the given field.
8. Select the Add button and then choose the playlist.
How to Stream Galaxy IPTV on PC
1. With the help of a web browser on your PC, go to the BlueStacks website on your computer to download the Installer file.
2. Further, install BlueStacks on your device.
3. Launch BlueStacks on your computer when the installation is over.
4. Click on the Sign In option and log in to your Google Account.
5. Open Google Play Store from BlueStacks and then search for the Televizo IPTV Player app.
6. Install the IPTV Player app on your computer and then open the Televizo IPTV Player app on the PC.
7. You can access TV channels from Galaxy IPTV by logging in to the IPTV Player with the necessary details.
How to Get Galaxy IPTV on Firestick
1. On your Firestick home screen, select the Find option.
2. Select the Search option and then type in Downloader in the search bar with the on-screen keyboard.
3. You can find the Downloader app icon on your screen that you need to select.
4. Find the Download button on the app overview page and then select it.
5. Also, wait for the app to complete installing on your device and press the Home button to get the home screen.
6. From the home screen of the Firestick, open the Settings menu.
7. Choose the My Fire TV option and then select Developer Options.
8. Select the Install Unknown Apps option and then enable the Downloader app to enable the same.
9. Following the same, open the Downloader app.
10. Also, paste the URL for the TiviMate IPTV Player app in the URL field.
11. You can initiate downloading the APK file by selecting the Go button next to the URL field.
12. Get the file downloaded on the device by selecting the Install button.
13. Select the Open button to launch the TiviMate IPTV Player app on your Firestick.
14. Enter the M3U URL of Galaxy IPTV to sign in to the TiviMate app.
12. When you successfully load the TV channels, start streaming them.
How to Watch Galaxy IPTV on Smart TV
1. Connect your Smart TV to the internet and then open the Google Play Store.
2. Search for IPTV Blink Player in the Play Store.
3. Select the Install option to get the app downloaded to your device.
4. Wait for the app download on your device to come to an end.
5. Further, open the IPTV Blink Player app on your Smart TV.
6. Make sure to enter the details of your subscription and the M3U URL for Galaxy IPTV to sign in.
7. In the end, start streaming the channels from the service on your TV.
How to Stream Galaxy IPTV on Kodi
1. Launch the Kodi Settings and then select the System Settings option.
2. Select the Add-ons option from the screen.
3. Choose the Unknown Sources option on the next screen.
4. When you get a prompt box on your screen, select the Yes option.
6. Back from the Kodi Settings menu, select the File Manager icon.
7. Click on Add Source followed by the None option.
8. In the URL field, enter the M3U URL for Galaxy IPTV.
9. Also, enter the Repository Name and then select OK.
10. Select the Advanced option on your screen.
11. Select the Open Box option and choose the Install from ZIP file option.
12. Also, choose the ZIP file and then click on OK.
13. Select the Install From Repository option and choose your repository.
14. Select the Video Add-Ons option.
15. Also, choose the Galaxy IPTV add-on.
16. You can install the IPTV add-on by clicking on the Install option.
17. Choose Add-ons from the home screen and then select the Video Add On option.
18. Open the Galaxy IPTV Add-On and log in to your account by pasting the M3U URL.
20. Finally, you can access live TV channels on Kodi from the provider.
How to Get Galaxy IPTV on MAG
1. Open the Settings menu of MAG.
2. From the Settings, select the System Settings option.
3. Choose the Servers option followed by the Portals option.
3. Type in the portal name in the respective field on the app screen.
4. Also, paste the Galaxy IPTV URL in the given field.
5. Select the Save option to load the channels from the service.
6. At last, restart the MAG device.
7. Eventually, you can access these channels on your TV.
On reaching the official website of Galaxy IPTV, go to the Contact Us section. Here, you can find the email addresses of the customer support from the service. In addition, you can get instant replies from the developers through live chat support. Also, they have enabled Open Ticket as well as Telegram chat support.
Galaxy IPTV Review
One of the best affordable IPTV options is definitely the Galaxy IPTV. It has a simple but attractive channel lineup. Furthermore, they have dedicated chat support to help you out with fixing the issues with the IPTV service. Are you looking for more IPTV options? Then check out Alpha IPTV, Dynasty IPTV, and Prime IPTV.
Galaxy IPTV is a safe IPTV to be subscribed with. If you are concerned about online security, get the help of a secure VPN.
If you find that the IPTV service is not working, you can contact them through the live chat support available on their website. Before contacting them, check if there is a server outage from the service.