Dino IPTV is an interesting IPTV provider that offers over 22,000 live TV channels worldwide. This IPTV also gives access to 85,000 movies and TV shows in excellent picture quality. It lets users catch up on their favorite live sports events with popular sports channels. Further, it updates content regularly to provide new entertainment content for the users. Dino IPTV offers an M3U file with the subscription details so users can access this IPTV on almost all devices using the external players supporting the M3U format.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of Dino IPTV
- Why Choose Dino IPTV?
- How Safe is Dino IPTV?
- Pricing of Dino IPTV
- Subscription Process of Dino IPTV
- Supported Devices of Dino IPTV
- How to Stream Dino IPTV on Android Devices
- How to Access Dino IPTV on iOS Devices
- How to Watch Dino IPTV on Firestick
- How to Watch Dino IPTV on Windows & Mac PC
- How to Get Dino IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Access Dino IPTV on MAG
- How to Stream Dino IPTV on Formuler
- How to Watch Dino IPTV on Enigma2
- Channel List
- Customer Assistance
- Our Opinion
Key Features of Dino IPTV
|Provides SD, HD, FHD, and 4K channels||Uses Anti-Freeze technology|
|Offers a 24-hour free trial||Delivers Netflix & Disney series|
|Gives 24/7 effective customer assistance||Supports upto 100 Gbps streaming speed|
Why Choose Dino IPTV?
Dino IPTV is the best option to access live TV channels in different categories, including sports, news, kids, music, kids, documentaries, and more. It can be streamed all over the world without any geo-restrictions. Further, Dino IPTV supports multiple payment options to make the subscription process easy.
How Safe is Dino IPTV?
It is hard for us to say that Dino IPTV is completely safe to use as there are a lot of unregistered IPTV services available in the market. These services may hold some content without a proper license which may create legal issues for the users. Relying on a VPN will help you resolve these issues by hiding your IP address. Hence, we suggest you use ExpressVPN and NordVPN for better security.
Pricing of Dino IPTV
Dino IPTV provides four different subscription plans for users, as mentioned in the table below.
Subscription Process of Dino IPTV
1. Visit the official website of Dino IPTV using your preferred web browser.
2. Review the subscription plans given on the web page.
3. Select the plan of your wish and hit the Buy Now button.
4. Enter the given details and tap the Pay with PayPal or Debit or Credit Card button.
5. Enter your payment source details and complete the payment process.
6. You will receive the login credentials of the IPTV to your registered email address after successful payment.
Supported Devices of Dino IPTV
Dino IPTV can be streamed on its compatible devices mentioned below.
How to Stream Dino IPTV on Android Devices
For Android devices, OttPlayer can be used to stream Dino TV as it is officially available on the Play Store.
1. Unlock your Android Smartphone and locate the Play Store.
2. Enter OttPlayer in the Search bar and search for it.
3. Pick the app and tap the Install button on Play Store.
4. Once the installation is over, launch the app on your device and sign in.
5. Integrate the M3U link of Dino IPTV and begin streaming the TV channels on Android.
How to Access Dino IPTV on iOS Devices
To watch Dino IPTV on your iPhone, users can prefer the LillyPlayer IPTV app.
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone.
2. Click the Search icon and type LillyPlayer IPTV.
3. Pick the app from the search results and tap the Get button on App Store.
4. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the app.
5. Sign in with your IPTV account details and access TV shows on your device.
How to Watch Dino IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can prefer the IPTV Rayo app to stream Dino TV on their devices. But this application is not available on the Amazon App Store, so you must sideload it with the help of the Downloader app.
1. Locate the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote control.
2. Click the Search icon and enter Downloader using the virtual keyboard.
3. From the search results, pick the app and tap the Download button.
4. Get back to the Firestick home screen and tap the Settings icon.
5. Select the My Fire TV tile and click Developer Options.
6. Hit Install Unknown Apps and turn on the Downloader app.
7. Open Downloader and provide the download link of the IPTV Rayo APK in the URL box.
8. Hit Go to download the APK file.
9. Open it and tap on the Install button.
10. Launch the app on your device after installation.
11. Add the M3U link that you received from the Dino IPTV service provider.
12. Now, stream your desired shows on your Firestick device.
How to Watch Dino IPTV on Windows & Mac PC
You can use the Kodi app to access Dino TV on your Windows or Mac PC. So, download and install the Kodi app from the respective app stores of your PCs and proceed to the IPTV streaming process.
1. Open the Kodi app on your Windows and Mac PC.
2. Click the TV option and tap Enter add-on browser.
3. Select the PVR IPTV Simple Client option.
4. Next, tap the Configure button.
5. Click General and select Remote Path (Internet address) from the Location drop-down menu.
6. Paste the M3U URL of Dino IPTV in the given field and hit Ok.
7. Now, hit the Enable button.
8. Navigate to the Channels section and stream IPTV content on your Windows and Mac PC.
How to Get Dino IPTV on Smart TV
Android Smart TV users can use the Televizo IPTV Player app for IPTV streaming. You can install this app on your TV directly from the Play Store.
1. Turn on your Smart TV and connect it to your home Wi-Fi network.
2. Launch the Google Play Store app on your Smart TV.
3. Type Televizo IPTV player in the Search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Pick the app and tap the Install button.
5. After installation, click on Open to launch the app.
6. Tap Create Playlist and click Continue.
7. Next, choose the New M3U playlist option.
8. Provide the playlist details and integrate it into the player to watch IPTV content on your Smart TV.
How to Access Dino IPTV on MAG
Do follow the steps here to stream Dino IPTV on your MAG device.
1. Set up your MAG device and navigate to the Settings section.
2. Select the System settings option and tap the Servers option.
3. Next, click Portals.
4. Type the Portal name and paste the Portal URL in the given fields.
5. Hit the Save button and restart the MAG device.
6. Now, enjoy streaming your favorites on your device.
How to Stream Dino IPTV on Formuler
You can use the MyTVOnline app to watch Dino IPTV on your Formuler device.
1. Open the MyTVOnline app on your device.
2. Take note of the MAC address that appears on your device screen.
3. Now, tap the Add Portal tile.
4. Enter the Playlist name and the Portal URL in the given fields.
5. Check the details and click on the Connect button.
6. Now, watch TV shows on your Formuler device.
How to Watch Dino IPTV on Enigma2
If you are using Enigma2, you can follow the steps here to access Dino IPTV on your device.
1. Head to Settings on your Enigma2 device.
2. Select Setup → System Network Device → Setup Adapter → Settings.
3. Take note IP address that you see on the Settings screen.
4. Now, install the Putty software on your PC from its official website.
5. Launch the software and enter the IP address in the respective field.
6. Pick Telnet as the connection type.
7. Click on the Open button.
8. Type Root in the login area of Putty’s black screen and tap Enter.
9. Enter the M3U file link and hit the Reboot button.
10. Restart your device and stream your desired content on your device.
Dino IPTV offers a variety of live TV channels from all over the world. Here we have provided some of the popular channels of this provider.
Users of this IPTV can get 24/7 customer assistance through WhatsApp and Telegram. You can use this facility to clear your queries immediately. Additionally, you can use the email address and contact us form on its official website to post your queries. A representative will get back to you as soon as possible with the opt solution.
Dino IPTV is a wonderful platform to stream thousands of live TV channels and videos on demand in high quality. It offers flexible pricing plans compared to the other service providers. First, you can test the service for 24 hours at no cost and then get a subscription plan. If you are not interested in its service, you can cancel the service and get your money back. If you aren’t impressed with it still, then you can also try other service providers like Eagle IPTV, Advance IPTV, and IPTV Trends as alternatives.