Decoded Streams is an IPTV provider that streams many channels categorized for convenience. You can get different channels under various categories like sports, movies, TV shows, news, entertainment, and more. This service nearly provides you with 11000+ channels under it. To get this service on your device, it provides you M3U URL for streaming on the devices. Get the service on Android, Firestick, PC, Smart TV, and other devices that support Android OS.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of Decoded Streams IPTV
- Why IPTV?
- How Safe Is IPTV?
- Subscription Plans of Decoded Streams IPTV
- Subscription process for Decoded Streams IPTV
- Compatible Streaming Devices to Access Decoded Streams IPTV
- How to Install Decoded Streams IPTV on Android
- How to Access Decoded Streams IPTV on iOS devices
- How to Stream Decoded Streams IPTV on Firestick
- How to Watch Decoded Streams IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Access Decoded Streams IPTV on Windows PC
- How to Stream Decoded Streams IPTV on MAG Device
- How to Watch Decoded Streams IPTV on Kodi
- Channel List
- Customer Support
- Our Review
Key Features of Decoded Streams IPTV
|Provides various plans||24 hours of a free trial|
|Streams various popular channels||User friendly|
|Provides EPG support||Compatible with most streaming devices|
IPTV is a service that is an alternative to cable TV; this is popular and available at a cheaper cost. It provides access to various popular channels and VOD titles and has a user-friendly interface. A stable internet connection is all you need to have a smooth streaming experience on your IPTV.
How Safe Is IPTV?
We may not be able to conclude that the IPTV service is legal; this is because of the copyright issues that take place. However, while using the IPTV service, it is safe to use them with a VPN to protect all your information and hide the IP address, browsing history, etc. In addition, you can use a VPN like ExpressVPN or NordVPN service to protect yourself from ISP protocols and Government surveillance.
Subscription Plans of Decoded Streams IPTV
Decoded Streams IPTV has several subscriptions with different costs according to the duration and connections. The following are the subscription plans; each is valid for one month.
Subscription process for Decoded Streams IPTV
1. Open the web browser, and visit the website of Decoded Streams IPTV.
2. Select the Store tab from the home page, and browse all the plans.
3. Click on Any Category you want.
4. Then, choose the plan and select Order Now.
5. Enter your User Name and select Continue.
6. Then, review your order and select Checkout.
7. Now, enter your details and select Payment Method.
8. Click on the Complete order to initiate a transaction.
Once the process gets over, you will receive the M3U URL through your mail.
Compatible Streaming Devices to Access Decoded Streams IPTV
You can get this Decoded Streams IPTV service on some popular devices that are given below,
How to Install Decoded Streams IPTV on Android
The below procedure is to get the service on your Android device,
1. First, launch the Settings option on your Android Smartphone.
2. Select Security in settings and click on Unknown sources.
3. Move to the web browser and download the Perfect Player app from a reliable source.
4. Click the Install button to download the IPTV Player app.
5. After the process, Launch the Perfect Player IPTV app.
6. Now, add the M3U URL of Decoded Streams IPTV.
7. Choose the IPTV content to watch on Android.
How to Access Decoded Streams IPTV on iOS devices
Here’s the installation process to get the service,
1. Turn on your iOS and move to the App Store.
2. Then, search for the GSE Smart IPTV or click here.
3. Click the Get button to install the GSE Smart IPTV app.
4. Select the Open to launch the GSE Smart IPTV application.
5. Choose the Load Playlist or File/ URL.
6. Now, add the M3U URL of Decoded Streams IPTV.
7. Finally, you can start streaming the content you need.
How to Stream Decoded Streams IPTV on Firestick
Go through the below steps to get the service on your Firestick,
1. Power on your Firestick and connect to the internet connection.
2. Select the Find tab from the home screen.
3. Click on the Search option and search for the Downloader app by the Virtual keyboard.
4. Choose the Downloader application and select the download button to install the app.
5. Navigate to the Firestick screen and open Settings.
6. Select the My Fire TV and choose the Developer options.
7. Click on Install Unknown Apps and enable the Downloader app from the list.
8. Launch the Downloader application.
9. Select the URL box to enter the URL of the IPTV Blink Player.
10. Choose the Go button to download and install the IPTV Blink Player.
11. Now, launch the IPTV Player app and move to Add Playlist section.
12. Enter the M3U URL of the Decoded Streams IPTV and start streaming.
How to Watch Decoded Streams IPTV on Smart TV
The below procedure helps you to get the IPTV service,
1. Install the Smart IPTV app from the official App Store of your Smart TV.
2. Launch the Smart IPTV app and note the MAC address displayed.
3. Open a browser on any device you want.
4. Enter the URL of the Smart IPTV and browse it.
5. Click on the My List tab from the home screen.
6. Enter the MAC address of your smart TV in the respective field.
7. Type the M3U URL of Decoded Streams IPTV in the URL box.
8. Click the Send button and restart the Smart IPTV app on your Smart TV.
9. Finally, you can start streaming the available channels.
How to Access Decoded Streams IPTV on Windows PC
To get this IPTV service follow the below procedure,
1. Download and Install the BlueStacks from the official website or click here.
2. Launch the BlueStacks application and Sign in with Google Account.
3. Move to the Google Play store icon from the home page.
4. Then, search for the IPTV Smarters Player.
5. Click the Install button to install the IPTV Player on your PC.
6. Open the IPTV Smarters on your Windows PC.
7. Copy and paste the M3U URL of the Decoded Streams IPTV from your mail.
8. Add the M3U URL File on the IPTV Smarters Player app.
9. You can stream across all the available channels on your PC.
How to Stream Decoded Streams IPTV on MAG Device
Follow the given steps to get the service on your MAG device,
1. Connect your MAG device to the TV and move to the Home page.
2. Choose Settings and click the System settings option.
3. Select the Servers in the menu and choose the Portals.
4. Enter the Portal name and provide the M3U URL of the IPTV provider.
5. Click the Save option, and it will restart the MAG device.
6. Now, select the content and start streaming.
How to Watch Decoded Streams IPTV on Kodi
Here is the procedure to set up the service on Kodi,
1. Launch the Kodi app on your device.
2. Select the TV option and click the Enter add-on browser option.
3. Choose the PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on option.
4. Click Configure> General from the menu and select the Location.
5. Select the Remote Path (Internet Address) and choose the OK button.
6. Click the M3U Play List URL and enter the M3U URL of Decoded Streams IPTV.
7. Choose the OK button and select Enable button.
8. Finally, you can start streaming the channels.
Decoded Streams IPTV provides you with nearly 11,000+ channels under different categories like entertainment, sports, news, kids, and others. You can get it according to what you wish to stream; it would help us easily switch channels. This service has all the popular channels you can stream on your device whenever necessary.
Decoded Streams IPTV offers customer support when facing any issues and problems while using this service. You can contact them by selecting the Contact Us tab on the official site. Then, enter the login credentials to register the queries that take place.
The service is an efficient IPTV provider offering access to various channels and features. Moreover, they are compatible with most streaming devices. Though they have a huge media library, it may not satisfy the users with what they need, so they can alternatively try other services like IPTV, Flawless IPTV, Delux IPTV, and Fuel IPTV, as they provide M3U URLs.