Aboxa IPTV is one of the best professional IPTV media players that can be used to add M3U URLs and M3U8 playlists to access live TV and VOD on various devices. It also supports external players like MX Player and VLC for the best streaming experience. In addition, it allows users to select subtitles for movies and series. The IPTV player is officially available on the App Store for iOS devices. But, Android-based device users need to use its APK file to get the application.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of Aboxa IPTV
- Why Choose Aboxa IPTV?
- How Safe is Aboxa IPTV?
- Cost of Aboxa IPTV
- Subscription Process of Aboxa IPTV
- Supported Devices of Aboxa IPTV
- How to Install Aboxa IPTV on Android Devices
- How to Get Aboxa IPTV on iOS Devices
- How to Install Aboxa IPTV on Apple TV
- How to Download Aboxa IPTV on Firestick
- How to Get Aboxa IPTV on Windows & Mac PC
- How to Install Aboxa IPTV on Smart TV
- Customer Support
- Alternatives for Aboxa IPTV
- Our Opinion
Key Features of Aboxa IPTV
|Has built-in EPG||Supports streaming in HD quality|
|Provides parental controls||Has smart channel-changing controls|
|Allows adding favorite channels|
in a group
|Has smart channel-changing controls|
Why Choose Aboxa IPTV?
Aboxa IPTV is a user-friendly app, so anybody can use this application for streaming IPTV. Unlike most IPTV players, it works with all screen resolutions. In addition, it allows users to lock & hide channels. Moreover, it is compatible with all majorly used streaming devices.
How Safe is Aboxa IPTV?
Aboxa IPTV is completely safe to use as it works just as a medium to access IPTV consent. Also, it doesn’t provide any content on its own. But there are chances for the IPTV services you stream through this player to hold some content that would cause legal issues for the users. So, it is advised to use the best-performing VPNs like ExpressVPN and NordVPN to mask your IP address and prevent third parties from tracking your online activity.
Cost of Aboxa IPTV
Aboxa IPTV is a premium IPTV player. You need to make a one-time payment of $6.99 to activate this IPTV player. Once activated, you can stream different IPTV services on any of its supported devices.
Subscription Process of Aboxa IPTV
1. Visit the official website of Aboxa IPTV.
2. Select the available activation plan and proceed to pay for it.
3. Follow the provided on-screen instructions and complete the payment process of the activation plan.
4. If the payment is successful, the Aboxa IPTV app will be activated and you’ll receive its credentials through email.
Supported Devices of Aboxa IPTV
The Aboxa IPTV app can be installed on the streaming devices mentioned here.
How to Install Aboxa IPTV on Android Devices
Since the app is not available on the Play Store, you need to use the APK file to get the app on your device.
1. Open a web browser on your Android device.
2. Click the Search bar and enter Aboxa IPTV APK.
3. Select the APK file from the search results and download it on your device.
4. Now, go to Settings on your Android device.
5. Select the Unknown sources option and enable it by swiping the toggle.
6. Open the downloaded APK file and tap the Install button to get the app.
7. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app.
8. Add the M3U playlist URL that you received from your service provider and access it on your device.
How to Get Aboxa IPTV on iOS Devices
Since the Aboxa IPTV app is officially available on the App Store, you can install it directly on your iOS device.
1. Open the App Store on your iOS device.
2. Enter Aboxa IPTV in the search bar and search for the IPTV player.
3. Choose the app from the search results and click the Get button.
4. Wait till the app is installed, and launch it after installation.
5. Now, integrate your playlist link to stream IPTV content on your iOS device. Click here to get the Aboxa app on your device.
How to Install Aboxa IPTV on Apple TV
Like iPhone and iPad, you can directly install the Aboxa IPTV app on your Apple TV.
1. Launch the App Store on your Apple TV.
2. Search for the Aboxa IPTV using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app and hit the Get button.
4. Once the app is installed, tap Open to launch the app on your Apple TV.
5. Add the IPTV playlist and watch your desired content on Apple TV.
How to Download Aboxa IPTV on Firestick
Aboxa IPTV doesn’t have native support for Firestick, so you need to sideload it using the Downloader app on Firestick. To do that, you can follow the steps here.
1. Locate the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote control.
2. Select the Find option and tap the Search tile.
3. Enter Downloader in the search bar and pick the app from the search results.
4. Hit the Download button to get the app on your device.
5. Get back to the Firestick home screen and tap the Settings icon.
6. Select the My Fire TV tile and open Developer Options.
7. Click Install Unknown Apps and enable Downloader to install third-party apps on your Firestick.
8. Now, open Downloader and tap the Home tab.
9. Provide the download link of Aboxa APK in the URL box.
10. Tap the Go button to download the APK file.
11. Open the downloaded APK file and hit the Install button.
12. Tap Open to launch the app on your Firestick device.
13. Enter the M3U link to add the IPTV playlist to the Aboxa media player.
14. Once done, enjoy streaming TV channels on your Firestick.
How to Get Aboxa IPTV on Windows & Mac PC
You can download the BlueStacks emulator from its official website on your Windows and Mac PC to install APK files. After installing it, follow the below steps.
1. Turn on your PC and make sure it is connected to a stable internet connection.
2. Open a web browser and download the Aboxa APK from a reliable website.
3. Launch BlueStacks and sign in using your Google Account.
4. On the right pane, tap the Install apk icon.
5. Browse and locate the APK file and tap the Install button.
6. After installation, launch the app and integrate the M3U playlist.
7. Look for VOD titles and stream them on your PC.
How to Install Aboxa IPTV on Smart TV
Follow the upcoming steps to install the Aboxa IPTV player on your Android Smart TV.
1. Launch a web browser on your PC and download the Aboxa IPTV APK from a trustable website.
2. Copy the APK file to a USB drive.
3. Now, insert the USB drive into the USB port of your Smart TV.
4. Navigate to the Settings option and click the Security & restrictions option.
5. Enable the Unknown sources option.
6. Hover over to File Manager and locate the APK file.
7. Hit the Install button to get the app on your device.
8. After installation, launch the app and add the M3U URL to stream entertainment content on your Smart TV.
To clear your queries, you can contact the support team using the Contact Us form on the official website. Make sure to use the email address that is associated with your account so that their representative can get back to you with the solution for queries. It may take up to 2-3 business days for the team to respond to your email.
Alternatives for Aboxa IPTV
You can use the IPTV players listed here as alternatives to the Aboxa IPTV player.
GoTV IPTV is a free IPTV player that supports M3U format links. It has an impressive and handy interface. It also extends its support to external players to provide the best streaming experience for the users. In addition, GoTV IPTV has some special features like dynamic language switching and parental control. This media player is specially made for the Android device, but it is not available on the Google Play Store. So you can use its APK file to install the app on your device.
IPTV Rayo is another best alternative to Aboxa IPTV, which is compatible with multiple playlists, including M3U, M3U8, and XSPF. Its simple interface lets the users navigate the app easily and provides 4K and HD streaming support for users. Further, it allows users to record favorite shows and live broadcasts to watch them later. This IPTV player app can be installed on both Android and iOS devices easily.
OttPlayer is a simple media player that is used to stream different IPTV services using the M3U links. With these IPTV players, users can access content in HD and 4K quality. Since it is completely free to use, you don’t need to get a subscription to use this app. Unlike other free media players, it offers an ad-free streaming experience for the users. Users can install this app on their devices from reputed app stores.
Aboxa IPTV is an intuitive and ultra-stable IPTV player that supports various IPTV services and devices. Also, this app is an excellent option and safe only for iOS users. As it is not available on the Google Play Store, installing it from third-party websites is the only possible way that involves certain risks. Hence, Android users can prefer the IPTV players mentioned above as alternatives to the Aboxa IPTV player.