IPTV Tenino is a premium IPTV service provider that majorly broadcasts local TV channels. It has a lineup of 25+ popular channels that includes HD channels. In addition, you can stream channels in SD quality that include PBS Kids, Justice Network, Telemundo, Qubo, etc. Furthermore, you can daily forecast reports on the weather.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of IPTV Tenino
- Why Choose IPTV
- Is IPTV Safe to Use
- Subscription Plans of IPTV Tenino
- IPTV Tenino Supported Devices
- How to Install IPTV Tenino on Android
- How to Install IPTV Tenino on Windows or Mac
- How to Get IPTV Tenino on Firestick
- How to Install IPTV Tenino on Smart TV
- Channels List
- Customer Support
- Our Review
Key Features of IPTV Tenino
|Multi-platform support||24/7 live weather forecast|
|Works with VPN||Watch local TV channels|
Why Choose IPTV
IPTV is an excellent choice to replace traditional cables. When compared to cables, IPTV is cost-friendly and you will get more TV channels and video-on-demand content. The only requirement is you should have a high-speed internet connection and a suitable IPTV player to stream the content.
Is IPTV Safe to Use
IPTV services are legal as long as they are not streaming copyrighted content. So, we recommend using VPNs like NordVPN or ExpressVPN to keep your identity and user data safe against spammers. Additionally, you will gain access to geo-restricted content from any location by connecting to a VPN.
Subscription Plans of IPTV Tenino
IPTV Tenino requires an IPTV Kalama service subscription to browse its content. The subscription costs $29.50 per month, which may vary in some regions. To activate your plan, you need to contact (360) 673-2755. For a live demonstration, you can visit their office at 225 Central Ave W, Tenino, Washington 98589, United States.
IPTV Tenino Supported Devices
IPTV Tenino requires a high-speed broadband connection to access its services online. Presently, it is accessible on the following devices.
How to Install IPTV Tenino on Android
1. Launch Settings on your Android smartphone or tablet.
2. Go to Apps and click on Special app access.
3. Tap Install unknown apps and enable Google Chrome. You can enable it for other browsers if necessary.
Note: For some devices, you shall go to Settings → Security → Turn on Unknown sources.
4. Open Google Chrome or any browser and visit Amazon App Store using the URL.
5. Click on Get Amazon App Store to download the apk.
6. Once the download is complete, open the file and click Install.
7. After the installation, open Amazon App Store on your Android device.
8. Search for IPTV Tenino and choose the app. Tap Get Now to install.
9. Once installed, open the IPTV app and sign in with IPTV Kalama credentials.
Start watching your favorite TV channels online.
How to Install IPTV Tenino on Windows or Mac
You can install the Tenino service provider on Windows and Mac PC using the BlueStacks Android emulator.
1. Go to bluestacks.com and install BlueStacks on your Windows or Mac.
2. From a web browser, download IPTV Tenino APK from any trusted source.
3. Open BlueStacks on your PC and sign in with your Google account.
4. Click the Install apk icon in the right corner. Select IPTV Tenino to install.
5. Upon installation, open IPTV app and sign in with the IPTV Kalama account.
Once the home page appears, select any TV channel and start streaming.
How to Get IPTV Tenino on Firestick
As Firestick is integrated with the Amazon App Store, you can get the app on Fire TV without fuss.
1. Connect your Firestick to the TV and ensure it has an internet connection.
2. Go to the Fire TV home screen, click the Find menu, and select the Search tile.
3. Search for IPTV Tenino, select the app, and tap Get/Download.
4. Open IPTV Tenino on your Fire TV and log in IPTV Kalama subscription account.
5. Click on a TV channel to play it on your Firestick.
How to Install IPTV Tenino on Smart TV
You can install IPTV Tenino on Android TV by using a USB drive. Before that, you need to enable a few settings on your Android TV.
1. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV and select Device Preferences from the list.
2. Choose Security & restrictions and tap Unknown sources.
3. Open any web browser, search for IPTV Tenino, and download the APK from a trusted source.
4. Copy the IPTV APK file to your USB drive.
5. Plug the USB drive into your Android TV and open File Manager on your TV.
6. Browse File Manager and install IPTV Tenino on your TV.
7. After installing the app, open it, and sign in with the IPTV Kalama account.
8. Start streaming live weather forecasts on your TV.
IPTV Tenino currently offers a limited number of channels. Currently, you can stream 10 HD channels and 15 SD channels. You can find channels related to news, entertainment, kids, weather, and more.
Unfortunately, Tenino does not provide customer support to date. As it is natively available on the Amazon App Store, you have a choice to review your thoughts. You can mail them to [email protected] regarding your queries.
If you are comfortable watching a limited number of local TV channels, you can opt for the Tenino service. As far as we are concerned, it is not really worth the price. However, it is good for getting live-weather broadcasts. For more TV channels, you can consider services like Dream IPTV, Monster IPTV, and Real Streams IPTV.