If you are looking for an IPTV service provider with simultaneous streams, then Voco IPTV is the best option you can opt for. Voco IPTV is a premium IPTV service provider that offers 16,000 top-rated live TV channels from all over the world. This IPTV also covers 1,30,000 VOD and 20,000 TV series. Further, it offers live sports and PPV events of high quality. Users can get a 24-hour free trial to test the service before subscribing. Moreover, Voco TV is compatible with external players that support the M3U file format. Hence, users can easily access this IPTV on their streaming devices.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of Voco IPTV
- Why Choose Voco IPTV?
- Is Voco IPTV Safe?
- Pricing of Voco IPTV
- Subscription Process of Voco IPTV
- Compatible Devices of Voco IPTV
- How to Stream Voco IPTV on Android Devices
- How to Access Voco IPTV on iOS Devices
- How to Stream Voco IPTV on Apple TV
- How to Watch Voco IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
- How to Get Voco IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Watch Voco IPTV on LG and Samsung Smart TV
- How to Stream Voco IPTV on Firestick
- How to Access Voco IPTV on Formuler
- How to Watch Voco IPTV on Enigma2
- How to Stream Voco IPTV on MAG
- Channel List
- Customer Support
- Our Review
Key Features of Voco IPTV
|Provides an Electronic Program Guide (EPG)||24/7 customer assistance|
|Offers game passes and supports 4K streaming||Rapid login credentials delivery|
|Safe payment with 259-Bit encryption||Provides 30 days money-back guarantee|
Why Choose Voco IPTV?
Voco IPTV can be streamed all over the world without any geo-restrictions. Compared to other service providers, it offers better pricing plans. Also, this IPTV can be streamed on five different devices simultaneously based on subscription. Moreover, users can catch up on their favorite shows anywhere and at any time with this IPTV service provider.
Is Voco IPTV Safe?
We couldn’t determine whether Voco IPTV is completely safe or not. Because there are many unregistered IPTV services available out there. Streaming content from such providers will lead to legal issues for the users. So, it is good to use a VPN with your device to mask your IP address from online trackers and hackers. Therefore, we recommend you use VPNs for IPTV like ExpressVPN and NordVPN on your device.
Pricing of Voco IPTV
Voco TV offers multiple subscription plans based on the number of connections and the duration of the package.
|Subscription Plans||No of Connections||Pricing|
Subscription Process of Voco IPTV
1. Visit the official website of Voco TV using your preferred web browser.
2. Scroll down to the subscription plans given on the home page.
3. Select the plan of your wish and tap the Choose Plan button.
4. Choose the number of connections and hit the Order Now button on the next screen.
5. Tap the Order Now button on the Free Trial screen again.
6. Next, click the Checkout button.
7. Provide your Billing and Personal Information on the next screen.
8. Check the details and hit the Complete Order button to start your free trial.
9. After the free trial is over, the subscription amount will be deducted from your account automatically.
Compatible Devices of Voco IPTV
You can stream Voco IPTV on the streaming devices mentioned below.
How to Stream Voco IPTV on Android Devices
Android users can use the UHD IPTV Player to access Voco IPTV on their devices.
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone or Tablet.
2. Search for the UHD IPTV Player using the Search bar and on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app and tap the Install button.
4. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app.
5. Add the M3U URL that you received from your service provider and enjoy streaming IPTV content on your Smartphone. Click here to install the UHD IPTV Player app on your Android device.
How to Access Voco IPTV on iOS Devices
You can use the GSE Smart IPTV player app to stream Voco IPTV on iOS Devices.
1. Launch the App Store on your iOS device.
2. Enter GSE Smart IPTV in the search bar.
3. From the search results, pick the app and tap the Get button.
4. After installation, launch the IPTV player app on your device.
5. At the bottom of the screen, tap the + icon.
6. Enter the Playlist name and the playlist link in the given field.
7. Once entered, tap the Add button.
8. Now, you are ready to access Voco IPTV on your device. Click here to get the GSE Smart IPTV app on your iOS device.
How to Stream Voco IPTV on Apple TV
You can use the Aboxa IPTV player app to access Voco IPTV on your Apple TV.
1. Open the App Store on your Apple TV.
2. Search for the Aboxa IPTV app.
3. Choose the app and tap the Get button to install the app.
4. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app.
5. Provide your M3U playlist link to add it.
6. Look for your favorite titles and watch them on your Apple TV.
How to Watch Voco IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
PC users can use the VLC media player to stream live TV channels of Voco IPTV.
1. Turn on your Windows or Mac PC and open the VLC Media Player.
2. Select the Media tab.
3. Choose Open Network Stream from the menu.
4. Hit the Network tab and provide the M3U URL of Voco TV.
5. Tap the Play button and wait till the playlist loads.
6. Select and start streaming your desired content on your Windows or Mac PC.
How to Get Voco IPTV on Smart TV
You can use the Duplex IPTV Player app to access Voco TV on your Smart TV.
1. Open a web browser on your PC and download the Duplex IPTV APK from a reliable website.
2. After downloading the APK file, copy it to a USB drive.
3. Next, connect the USB drive to the USB port on your Smart TV.
4. Go to Settings on your Smart TV and select the Device Preferences option.
5. Click the Security & restrictions option and enable Unknown sources.
6. Now head to the File Manager folder and open the APK file.
7. Hit the Install button to get the app and launch it after installation.
8. Integrate your playlist URL and enjoy streaming videos on-demand on your Smart TV.
How to Watch Voco IPTV on LG and Samsung Smart TV
You can use the Smart IPTV app to access Voco TV on your LG and Samsung Smart TV.
1. Power on your Smart TV and connect it to a stable internet connection.
2. Launch the LG Content Store or Smart Hub on your respective Smart TV.
3. Enter Smart IPTV in the search bar.
4. Select the app and tap the Install button to get the app.
5. Once the app is installed, launch the app and note the MAC address that appears on the screen.
6. Visit the activation website of Smart IPTV.
7. Tap the My List tab and provide the MAC address and IPTV playlist URL in the given field.
8. Hit Send to add the playlist.
9. Restart the Smart IPTV app on your device.
10. Select and watch your favorites on your LG or Samsung Smart TV.
How to Stream Voco IPTV on Firestick
To get Voco IPTV on your Firestick device, you can use the IPTV Smarters Player app. Since this app is not available on Firestick, you need to sideload it using Downloader app on your Firestick device.
1. On your Firestick remote control, press Home to locate the home screen.
2. Tap the Search icon on the home screen.
3. Type Downloader in the search bar.
4. Select the app and tap Download to get the app.
5. Go to the Firestick home screen and tap the Settings icon.
6. Tap My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install Unknown Apps → Turn on Downloader to install third-party apps on your Firestick device.
7. Open Downloader and hit the Home tab.
8. Enter the download link of the IPTV Smarters Lite APK in the URL box.
9. Tap on the Go button to download the APK file.
10. Open it and tap the Install button to get the app.
11. Launch the app and click Add Your Playlist (via XC API).
12. Enter the Username, Password, and M3U URL of Voco IPTV in the given fields.
13. Next, tap the Add User button to add the playlist.
14. Now, watch the content of your wish on your Firestick device.
How to Access Voco IPTV on Formuler
You can use the MyTVOnline app to stream Voco IPTV on your Firestick device.
1. Open MyTVOnline app on your Formuler device.
2. A MAC address will appear on the screen; Note it down.
3. Click the Add Portal tile.
4. Enter the Portal name and the URL in the given fields.
5. Next, tap the Connect button.
6. Wait till the playlist loads and begin streaming Voco IPTV on your device.
How to Watch Voco IPTV on Enigma2
You can follow the steps here to access Voco IPTV on your Enigma2 device.
1. Head to Settings on your Engima2 device.
2. Tap Setup → System Network Device → Setup Adapter → Settings.
3. On the Settings screen, find the IP address and note it down.
4. Now, install the PuTTY software on your PC from its official website.
5. After installation, launch PuTTY and enter the noted IP address in the given box.
6. Under the Connection type, select Telnet.
7. Next, hit the Open button at the bottom of the screen.
8. Type Root in the login area of PuTTY’s black screen and click the Enter button.
9. Enter the M3U URL in the given field and hit Reboot.
10. Restart your Enigma2 device and access the live TV channels of this IPTV.
How to Stream Voco IPTV on MAG
Do follow the steps here to watch Voco IPTV on your MAG device.
1. Set up your MAG device and navigate to the Settings option.
2. Then select System settings.
3. Click the Servers option and tap Portals.
4. Provide the IPTV playlist name and the playlist URL in the given fields.
5. Once entered tap the Save button.
6. Restart your device and access the content on your MAG device.
Voco IPTV offers thousands of live TV channels from all over the world. Here are some of the popular channels of this IPTV service provider.
Voco IPTV provides customer support for the user through 24/7 live chat on its official website. You can use this facility to clear queries immediately. Additionally, you can use the contact us form on the official to post your queries. Make sure to enter the email address that is associated with your IPTV account so that the representative could get back to you with the right solution.
Voco IPTV is the best option to access thousands of live TV channels at an affordable price. It also provides a massive collection of VOD content in different genres. Moreover, this IPTV can be streamed on up to 5 devices concurrently. But this IPTV doesn’t use Anti-Freeze technology to provide a buffer-free streaming experience for the users. So if you wish, you can also try other IPTV services like Advance IPTV, Necro IPTV, and SkipDeer IPTV as alternatives to Voco IPTV.