IPTV providers have the best collection of live TV channels, movies, and other content that you can access at an affordable price range. If you’re looking for an Arabian-based IPTV service provider, then you should go for Universe IPTV. It is based on subscription plans, and you can easily set up the IPTV provider on your devices. You can access Universe IPTV on Android devices, iOS devices, Firestick Smart TV, and computer. With a subscription, you will get an M3U URL that you can use on IPTV players to load your channel playlist.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal?
- How to Sign Up with Universe IPTV
- How to Get Universe IPTV on Android
- How to Get Universe IPTV on iOS Devices
- How to Get Universe IPTV on Firestick
- How to Get Universe IPTV on Windows PC
- How to Get Universe IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Get Universe IPTV on Kodi
- How to Get Universe IPTV on MAG Device
- Customer Support
- Universe IPTV Channels List
- Universe IPTV Review
- Frequently Asked Questions
- The IPTV provider has more than 7000 TV channels from across the world.
- The app works on your devices without any issues like buffering and freezing.
- You can also find a constantly updated on-demand library of more than 3200 movies and series.
- Since you can access the application on various devices, it brings you entertainment anywhere and at any time.
|6 months (plus 1 month free)||$48|
|One year (plus 2 months free)||$74|
|Whole year plan||$106|
Is IPTV Legal?
It is quite complicated when it comes to the legal side of the IPTV provider service. Not all IPTV providers have proper copyrights to the content that they offer their users. For the same reason, you might have to use a VPN while you are accessing content from the IPTV service. VPN hides the user’s IP address and provides you with a virtual network with encryption.
How to Sign Up with Universe IPTV
1. Turn on your computer and visit the Universe IPTV official website with the help of a browser.
2. Scroll to the section named Bouquets, where you can find the subscription plans.
3. Select the I Request button next to the plan you want.
4. On the next screen, select either PayPal or STC Pay as necessary.
5. Also, complete your payment details by providing the necessary information.
6. Finally, you will receive an email from the provider with the username, password, and M3U URL.
How to Get Universe IPTV on Android
1. Open the Google Play Store of your Android device and search for the Universe IPTV app.
2. When you find the search recommendations on your screen, select the app icon.
3. On the next screen, select the Install button and wait for the app to be installed on your Android device.
4. Click the Open button to launch the app on your device when the installation is complete.
5. In the Universe IPTV welcome screen, enter your login credentials and then select the Login button.
6. Finally, you can get to access TV channels from your subscription on your Android device.
How to Get Universe IPTV on iOS Devices
1. On your iOS device, open the App Store and search for the Universe IPTV app.
2. After selecting the app icon from the search results, choose the Get button to download it to your device.
3. Click on the Open button to launch the application on your iOS device.
4. Enter your username and password, and then click on the Login button to sign in to the app.
5. When all the TV channels are loaded into the application, you can start streaming them.
How to Get Universe IPTV on Firestick
1. Power on your Firestick device and select the Find option from the home screen.
2. Click on the Search option and use the onscreen keyboard to search for the Downloader application.
3. Click on the Get or Download button to install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
4. Press the Home button to go back to the Firestick home screen and then open Settings.
5. In the Settings menu, click the My Fire TV option.
6. Navigate to and then select Developer Options.
7. Select Install Unknown Apps and enable the Downloader app on the next screen.
8. Now, open the Downloader app on your Firestick.
9. Paste the URL for the Universe IPTV APK file in the URL box of the application.
10. Select the Install button to install the APK file of the app on your device when the download is complete.
11. Click Open to launch the app and then sign in to your account with the username and password.
12. Wait for the TV channels and on-demand titles to load on the application and then enjoy streaming them on Firestick.
How to Get Universe IPTV on Windows PC
1. Turn on your computer and then connect to the internet.
2. Go to the official BlueStacks website on your computer with the help of a web browser.
3. Download the BlueStacks Installer File and install the emulator on your computer.
4. When the installation is complete, open BlueStacks and then select the Sign In button.
5. Sign in to the app with the details of your Google account.
6. After signing in to your Google account, open the Google Play Store on the home screen.
7. Search for the Universe IPTV app and then install the IPTV app on your device.
8. When the app installation is complete, open it on your computer and then proceed to sign in.
9. Finally, you can enjoy watching your favorite TV channels and on-demand content provided by the IPTV service on your PC.
How to Get Universe IPTV on Smart TV
1. Open the Google Play Store of your Smart TV and then search for the Smart IPTV application.
2. Next, Install the Smart IPTV app on your device.
3. When you open the app, you get a Mac address on your screen that you need to take note of.
4. Visit the Smart IPTV Website [http://siptv.eu/my list/] using a browser on your computer.
5. In the given fields, enter your MAC address and the M3U URL from your subscription with the IPTV service.
6. Click on the Send button after selecting the I am not a robot box.
7. Now, restart your Smart TV and then open the Smart IPTV application.
8. You can find the playlist of channels in the application and enjoy watching them on your TV.
How to Get Universe IPTV on Kodi
1. From the Kodi Settings menu, select the System Settings option.
2. Locate the Add-ons option on your screen and then select the option.
3. After selecting the Unknown Sources option, select the Yes option on the Warning message.
4. Back from the Kodi Settings menu, select the File Manager option.
5. Select the Add Source option on the screen.
6. Also, select the None option on your screen.
7. Paste the M3U URL from Universe IPTV and type in the Repository Name.
8. Select the OK option and then choose the Advanced option.
9. Choose the Open Box option and then the Install from ZIP file option.
10. Further, choose the ZIP file and then select the OK option.
11. Choose the Install From Repository option and then choose your repository.
12. Select the Video Add-Ons option on your screen.
13. Choose the Universe IPTV add-on and then choose the Install option.
14. Back on the Kodi home screen, choose the Add-ons option.
15. Choose the Video Add-On option and select the Universe IPTV Add-On.
16. Further, enter the M3U URL from the provider in the respective field.
17. Finally, you get to enjoy watching TV channels from the IPTV service on your device.
How to Get Universe IPTV on MAG Device
1. Connect the MAG device to the TV and open the Settings menu.
2. Select the System Settings option in the Settings menu.
3. Choose the Servers option and select the Portals option.
4. Also, enter the Portal Name and then the Universe IPTV M3U URL in the respective field.
5. Next, select the Save option and restart the MAG device.
6. With that, play TV channels from the service on your device.
Universe IPTV supports its users by solving their queries with the help of dedicated customer support. They have email support and WhatsApp chat support that you can get to in case of any issues with the service. For instant reply, you can contact their WhatsApp chat support. The estimated time of reply for an email will be within 3 working days.
Universe IPTV Channels List
As you know, Universe IPTV mainly focuses on Arabic channels. It also has TV channels from the US and the UK. All the channels you find on the service stream in HD and 4K streaming qualities. These channels belong to different categories, including news, sports, entertainment, kids, and international channels.
Universe IPTV Review
It is a worthy enough IPTV service provider to have a subscription with. It does not come up with a lot of issues on your devices and is free from buffering. If you want more IPTV service options, make sure that you try Beast IPTV, Cobra IPTV, Dragon IPTV, Anonymous IPTV, and Bee IPTV.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, it is a subscription-based IPTV provider that will cost you $32 for 3 months.
If the IPTV service is not working, you must try following simple troubleshooting tips to fix it, such as restarting the device, checking the internet connection, and verifying the login credentials. For more help, contact their customer support using their email or WhatsApp support.