Turbo IPTV is a fast and reliable IPTV service available in the market. This IPTV provider streams over 6,000 channels from all around the world. It includes premium channels on its channel lineup. With that, this IPTV also gives access to thousands of movies and TV shows in different languages. Upon subscribing to this service, you will receive the playlist in M3U file format. Hence, you can use the compatible and the best IPTV M3U players to access this IPTV on your streaming device.
Key Features of Turbo IPTV
|Offers HD & SD channels
|Provides a TV Guide (EPG)
|Uses Anti-Freeze technology
|Has 99.9% uptime
|Gives 24/7 customer support
|Regular free updates
Why Opt for Turbo IPTV?
Turbo IPTV offers TV channels in different categories including sports, news, kids, music, and more. It is the best alternative to costly cable TV providers. Unlike cable TV, you can access Turbo IPTV anywhere and at any time with a stable internet connection on your streaming device. Moreover, it is a VPN-friendly service.
How Safe is Turbo IPTV?
It is difficult for us to determine whether an IPTV is legal or not including Turbo IPTV. However, it is common to doubt the IPTV services as they may deliver some content without proper copyright issues. To avoid this problem, you need to use a VPN with your device while streaming any IPTV service. A VPN masks your IP address and never lets anyone track your online activity. Therefore, we recommend you use VPNs like ExpressVPN and NordVPN on your device to ensure your online security.
Pricing of Turbo IPTV
This IPTV offers three subscription plans for users to choose from.
Subscription Process of Turbo IPTV
1. Open a web browser on your PC or Smartphone.
2. Visit the official website of Turbo IPTV.
3. Tap the Our Plans tab at the top of the web page.
4. Select the plan of your wish and tap the Buy Now button.
5. Enter the required details and tap the Order Now button.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment process.
7. Login details will be sent to the registered email address if the payment is successful.
Compatible Devices of Turbo IPTV
This service is compatible with the streaming devices mentioned here.
How to Stream Turbo IPTV on Android Devices
You can use the TiviMate IPTV Player to access this Turbo IPTV on your Android devices.
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone.
2. Click the Search bar and type TiviMate IPTV.
3. Select the app from the search results and tap the Install button on Play Store.
4. Once the installation is over, launch the app on your device.
5. Click the Add Playlist button.
6. Provide the playlist link and integrate it.
7. After adding the playlist, stream your favorite IPTV content on your device.
How to Watch Turbo IPTV on your iPhone & Apple TV
Smarters Player Lite app can be used to watch Turbo IPTV on your iPhone and Apple TV.
1. Open the App Store on your iPhone or Apple TV.
2. Tap the Search icon and type Smarters Player Lite.
3. Select the app and tap the Get button on the App Store.
4. Click Open to launch the app after installation.
5. Tap the Add Your Playlist (via XC API) option.
6. Enter the Username, Password, and the M3U link of Turbo IPTV in the given fields.
7. Hit the Add User button and begin watching the content of your wish on your iPhone and Apple TV.
How to Access Turbo IPTV on Firestick
You can use the LXtream IPTV app to access Turbo IPTV on your Firestick device. Since this IPTV doesn’t have native support for Firestick, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote control to locate the home screen.
2. Click the Search icon and type Downloader using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app and tap the Download button.
4. Get back to the Firestick home screen and click the Settings icon.
5. Tap the My Fire TV tile and click the Developer Options.
6. Now, tap the Install Unknown Apps option and turn on Downloader.
7. Hit Home after opening the Downloader app.
8. Enter the LXtream IPTV APK URL in the URL box and tap Go to download the APK file.
9. Open the downloaded APK file and hit the Install button.
10. After installation, click Open to launch the app.
11. Enter the activation code to log in to the IPTV player.
12. Choose the Load Your Playlist or File/URL option.
13. Enter the Playlist Name, Playlist Type, and File/URL in the given fields.
14. Hit the Add User button to integrate the playlist.
15. Now, you are ready to access Turbo IPTV on your Firestick device.
How to Stream Turbo IPTV on Windows PC and Mac
To stream this IPTV on your Windows PC and Mac, you can use the VLC Media Player.
1. Open the VLC Media Player on your Windows PC and Mac.
2. Click the Media tab.
3. Select Open Network Stream from the menu.
4. Hit the Network tab and provide the M3U file in the given field.
5. Tap the Play button and stream your desired content on your Windows PC and Mac.
How to Access Turbo IPTV on Smart TV
XCIPTV Player can be used to watch this IPTV service on your Android TV.
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android TV.
2. Tap the Search bar and type XCIPTV.
3. From the search results, pick the app and tap the Install button on Play Store.
4. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the app.
5. Add the playlist you received from the service provider and access your favorite shows on your Smart TV.
How to Watch Turbo IPTV on MAG
You can follow the steps here to watch this IPTV service on your MAG device.
1. Set up your MAG device and go to the Settings section.
2. Click the System settings icon and choose Servers.
3. Next, tap the Portals option.
4. Enter the Portal name and the Portal URL of this IPTV in the given field.
5. Tap the Save button and restart your device.
6. Enjoy streaming TV channels on your MAG device.
How to Stream Turbo IPTV on Kodi
To access Turbo IPTV on Kodi, you can use the PVR IPTV Simple Client addon.
1. Open the Kodi app on your streaming device.
2. Click the TV option and choose Enter add-on browser.
3. Select the PVR IPTV Simple Client addon.
4. Next, click the Configure button and choose the General option.
5. Click Remote Path (Internet address) from the Location drop-down menu.
6. Provide the M3U URL in the given field and hit the OK button.
7. Hit the Enable button and go to the Channels section to watch TV shows on Kodi.
How to Access Turbo IPTV on Enigma2
You can use the PuTTY software to access Turbo IPTV on your Enigma2 device.
1. On your Enigma2 device, head to Settings.
2. Select Set-up → System Network Device → Setup Adapter → Settings.
3. Find the IP address that you find on the screen.
4. On your PC, open a web browser and download the PuTTY software from its official website.
5. After installation, launch the software and type the IP address in the respective box.
6. Choose Telnet as the Connection type and tap the Open button.
7. Type Root as the default login and click the Enter key.
8. Enter the Playlist M3U URL in the given field.
9. Enter Reboot to restart your Enigma2 device.
10. Select and stream TV channels on your Enigma2 device.
This IPTV offers live TV channels of different categories. Here are some of the familiar channels of this service provider.
Turbo IPTV provides customer support through the Contact Us form on its official website. You can fill out the form with the queries about this service. You will be responded to the registered email address as soon as possible. Additionally, you can go through the FAQ section on the website to get answers to common doubts about the service.
Turbo IPTV is a good option to stream TV channels and video on demand in high quality. But, its subscription plans are a little pricy compared to other IPTV services. It also doesn’t offer any free trial to test the service before subscription. Its monthly and six-month subscription plans include setup fees but its yearly plan has free setup. However, if you are looking for alternatives then try the IPTV players like Real IPTV, Pure IPTV, and Level Up IPTV.