Ugeen IPTV is a free IPTV service provider that offers you Arab channels, BN, and French channels. You can stream TV programs, on-demand videos, news, and sports on a single service. On registering to this service you would receive the M3U file which you can access using the best M3U players on your streaming device. Additionally, it also supports various download formats which you can use to integrate the playlists on your preferred IPTV players.
Key Features of Ugeen IPTV
|Supports 4K streaming
|Supports all devices
|Works even with poor internet
|No geographical restrictions
|24/7 customer assistance
Why Choose Ugeen IPTV?
You can enjoy the BN channels, French channels, and Arab Sports channels for free on a single platform. The sign-up process is simple and easy. You can stream this service on any device that supports the IPTV system. It supports various picture qualities, so you can set the best resolution that suits the content you stream.
Is Ugeen IPTV Legal?
We couldn’t arrive at the proper conclusion on the legality of the Ugeen IPTV until we know whether this service provides content with the appropriate license. It is common to doubt the IPTV service as many providers contain non-copyrighted contents which leads to legal issues. So, to avoid these issues while streaming this service you can mask your IP address and location with the help of a VPN. We recommend you choose popular VPNs like Express VPN and NordVPN for the safest streaming.
Pricing of Ugeen IPTV
Ugeen TV is an entertainment world at your fingertips for $0. Though it is free, you should register for this service to receive the Login details using which you can access this service’s playlist.
Sign Up Process of Ugeen IPTV
1. Open a web browser on your smartphone or PC.
2. Visit the official website of Ugeen IPTV.
3. Choose the plan and tap New Account.
4. Enter your name, email address, and password.
5. After providing the details, tap Registration.
That’s it you have registered for Ugeen IPTV and you will receive the login details through your registered email.
Supported Devices of Ugeen IPTV
Ugeen IPTV is compatible with the following streaming devices.
How to Stream Ugeen IPTV on Android Devices
You can use the GSE Smart IPTV player to stream the Ugeen IPTV service content on your Android smartphone and TV.
1. Open the Play Store app on your Android device.
2. On the search bar enter GSE Smart IPTV.
3. Select the app and tap the Install button on Play Store.
4. Once installed, hit Open to launch the app on your device.
5. Sign in to the Ugeen IPTV service using the provided login details.
Stream your desired content on your Android device.
How to Watch Ugeen IPTV on iPhone & Apple TV
IPTVX player can be used to stream the Ugeen IPTV on Apple devices, as it is available on the App Store for both iPhone and Apple TV.
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone or Apple TV.
2. Search and select the IPTVX app from the search results.
3. Click the Get button on the App Store to install the app on your Apple device.
4. After installing, add the M3U file provided by the Ugeen service.
5. Once added, start streaming your favorite sports channel.
How to Access Ugeen IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can integrate the Ugeen service playlist using the TiviMate IPTV player. As this app is not available on the Amazon App Store, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Press Home on your Firestick remote and launch the home screen.
2. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader on the search bar.
3. Select the app and tap Download to get the app on your Firestick device.
4. Now, go back to the home screen and select Settings.
5. Tap My Fire TV and Select the Developer Options.
6. Click Install Unknown Apps and enable the Downloader app.
7. Navigate back to the home screen and launch the installed Downloader app.
8. Enter the TiviMate IPTV APK URL in the URL field and tap Go.
9. Once downloaded, open the APK file and click Install.
10. After installing, hit Open to launch the app.
11. Provide the Login credentials given by Ugeen service and watch movies, TV Shows, or sports.
How to Stream Ugeen on Windows PC and Mac
For Windows PC and Mac, you can use the VLC Media Player to stream this IPTV service.
1. Open the VLC Media Player on your Windows PC or Mac.
2. Click the Media tab at the top left corner.
3. Select Open Network Stream option from the menu.
4. Hit Network and enter the M3U Playlist URL in the given field.
5. Tap the Play button to load the Ugeen IPTV content.
6. Once done, select and stream the content.
How to Stream Ugeen IPTV on LG & Samsung Smart TV
The Flix IPTV is available on both the Smart Hub and LG Content Store, so you can use it to access this IPTV service on your LG and Samsung Smart TV.
1. Launch the Smart Hub or the LG Content Store on your Smart TV.
2. Search and select the Flix IPTV app.
3. Tap Install to get the app on your Smart TV.
4. Launch the app by clicking the Open button.
5. Sign in using the credentials provided by the Ugeen service through the mail.
6. Wait for the content to load on your device and start watching.
How to Access Ugeen on Kodi
Follow the below-given steps to integrate this service playlist on Kodi.
1. Open the Kodi app on your streaming device.
2. Select TV and click Enter add-on browser.
3. Scroll down and choose the PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
4. Tap the Configure button and select General.
5. Click on Remote Path (Internet address) from the Location dropdown menu.
6. Paste the M3U link provided by the Ugeen service and hit Ok.
7. Hit the Enable button and go to the Channels sections to stream this IPTV content on Kodi.
How to Watch Ugeen on MAG
Here are the steps to access Ugeen IPTV service on your MAG device.
1. Open Settings on your MAG device and select System Settings.
2. Tap Servers and choose the Portals option.
3. Enter the Portal Name and the Portal URL in the respective field.
4. After that, click Save and restart your MAG device.
5. Once your device has been restarted, watch the TV Channels and sports from the IPTV service.
How to Stream Ugeen on Formuler
You can stream the content of the Ugeen IPTV service on your Formuler device using the following steps.
1. On your Formuler device, launch the My TVOnline app.
2. Locate the Mac address and note it down to send it to your provider.
3. Click on the Add Portal tile.
4. Provide the Portal name and the Portal URL in the given fields.
5. Tap the Connect button to integrate the playlist.
6. Now, all was set right to stream this service content on your Formuler device.
How to Access Ugeen on Enigma 2
This method shows you how to watch Ugeen IPTV Service on Enigma 2 using the PuTTY Software.
1. Go to Settings on your Engima 2 device.
2. Select Setup → System Network Device → Setup Adapter → Settings options.
3. Find and note down the IP address from the Settings menu.
4. Install the PuTTY Software on your PC from its official website.
5. Once installed, launch the app on your device.
6. Provide the IP address in the given field.
7. Select Telnet as the connection type and tap Open.
8. Enter Root as the default login detail and click the Enter Key.
9. Paste the M3U URL of this service provider and type Reboot to restart your device.
10. After the restart, watch your desired content on Enigma 2 device.
Ugeen IPTV service provides 3 different channel packages that include BN Package, French Channels, and Arab Sports Package. If you choose all three packages you can stream the following popular channels from this service.
Ugeen IPTV offers customer service to clear all your doubts and guide you with service access. You can call them or send your queries through the email provided on its official website. They would even provide you with a demo of this service access and support your inquiry.
Ugeen IPTV offers you a good pack of entertainment at no cost. The sign-up process was so simple and it do not ask for any other personal information apart from your email ID for registration. Though it contains popular sports channels, it lacks many adequate channels that people look for the most. It is best suited for the Arab people as it provides most of the Arab channels. If you feel the channel count was less in Ugeen, you can prefer Cholo IPTV, Crystal IPTV, and SSTV IPTV which offers more channels at an affordable rate.