Royal IPTV is an IPTV player application with all the features to make your streaming exceptional. This IPTV player is compatible with Smart TVs like Samsung TVs, LG TVs, and Android TVs. Users can install the service on Firestick, PC, and Android devices. It is a premium IPTV provider with a simple design and user interface. It has dedicated sections for TV channels and on-demand titles so users can find them easily.
Table of Contents
- How to Install Royal IPTV on Android
- How to Install Royal IPTV on PC
- How to Install Royal IPTV on Firestick
- How to Install Royal IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Install Royal IPTV on LG Smart TV
- How to Install Royal IPTV on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Activate Royal IPTV
- Add Playlists to the Royal IPTV App
- Customer Support
- Channels List
- Royal IPTV is a premium IPTV player application with a one-time activation charge.
- Users can also get two playlists from the provider with a subscription.
- It is a symbol and powerful streaming application to access your channel playlist.
- The application comes with features including password lock and protection.
- Also, the app interface has a lot of customizable options.
One-time Activation Charge: €5.49
Users can also purchase the following playlists from the official website.
|Playlist||Number of Channels||Subscription|
|Turkish playlist||100 channels||€9.99|
|Albania playlist||40 channels||€9.99|
How to Install Royal IPTV on Android
1. On the Settings menu of Android smartphone/tablet, select the Security option.
2. Select the Device Management option and choose the Unknown Sources option.
3. Launch any web browser on your Android device.
4. Use the search bar to look for the Royal IPTV APK file.
5. Further, download the APK file to the device.
6. Click on install to initiate the app download.
7. After opening the app on your device, activate it.
8. Finally, access the channel playlist and start streaming them.
How to Install Royal IPTV on PC
1. Launch a web browser like Google Chrome on your computer.
2. Use any web browser to search for the Royal IPTV APK file.
3. Ensure that you download the APK file from a reliable source.
4. Also, use the browser to download BlueStacks from the official website.
5. Further, install BlueStacks on your computer.
6. Open the Android Emulator and sign in to your Google Account.
7. Once completed, select the Install APK icon on the screen.
8. With the help of the on-screen instructions, install the APK file.
9. Open the app on your device and activate it.
10. Also, access the channel playlist and start streaming them on your device.
How to Install Royal IPTV on Firestick
1. Go to the Firestick home screen, and select the Find option and the Search option.
2. Use the virtual on-screen keyboard to search for Downloader.
3. Choose the app icon from the results and select the Download button on the app info page.
4. Return to the Firestick home screen and click on the Settings icon.
5. Navigate to the My Fire TV icon and select it.
6. Click on Developer Options followed by Install Unknown Apps.
7. Enable the Downloader app on the list by clicking on its icon.
8. Launch the Downloader app on Firestick.
9. Click on the Allow button in the app prompt.
10. Also, provide the Royal IPTV APK URL and select the Go button.
11. Click on Install and open the app on your device.
12. Further, activate the app and access the TV channel playlist.
How to Install Royal IPTV on Smart TV
1. On your Android Smart TV, select the Settings icon on the home screen.
2. Select the Device Preferences option on the menu.
3. Choose the Security and Restrictions option and the Unknown Sources option.
4. After opening a web browser on a computer, search for the Royal IPTV APK file.
5. Download the APK file to your device from any trusted source.
6. Access the APK file in the Downloads section of the computer.
7. Copy the file to any USB drive and connect it to your TV.
8. Open any File Manager and install the APK file on your Smart TV.
9. Launch the IPTV app and activate it.
10. also, add your channel playlist to start streaming them.
How to Install Royal IPTV on LG Smart TV
1. Turn on the LG Smart TV and launch its home screen.
2. Select the More Apps option and open the LG Content Store.
3. Search for the Royal IPTV app using the search feature of the content Store.
4. Pick up the app icon from the search results and click the Install button.
5. Wait for the process to complete and open the app.
6. Activate the app on the LG Smart TV and add your channel playlists.
How to Install Royal IPTV on Samsung Smart TV
1. Turn on your Samsung TV and open the home screen.
2. Select the Apps section and click on the Search icon.
3. Search for the Royal IPTV app and choose its icon from the search results.
4. Click on the Install button to access the app.
5. Open Royal IPTV and activate the app.
6. Finally, add and access your channel playlist.
How to Activate Royal IPTV
1. Launch the Royal IPTV app on your device after installing it.
2. Go to the Royal Official Website using a smartphone or PC.
3. Provide your Email ID and the MAC address or your Smart TV in the fields on your screen.
4. Click on Activate App option and complete the payment procedure.
5. Back on your device, restart the app, and add the channel playlist.
Add Playlists to the Royal IPTV App
1. On your smartphone or computer, open any web browser.
2. Visit the official Royal IPTV website on the browser.
3. Type in the MAC or LG TV address in the fields on the webpage.
4. Enter the Playlist URL and select the Add Playlist button.
Users can also access the Albanian and Turkish playlists on the device as follows.
1. Use any web browser to visit the Royal IPTV website.
2. Select the Playlist you want from the screen.
3. Provide your Email ID in the field and select the Get Playlist option.
4. Complete the payment process and access the playlist on your device.
Users of Royal IPTV might come across some issues while streaming. They can reach out to customer support for help in case of queries. The email address of the service is available on the official website.
Users can access a channel lineup from Albania and Turkey from the service. The Albanian playlist includes 40 channels. Also, the Turkish playlist has 100 channels. It is not necessary to get a subscription to these channel playlists. Users can access TV channels from your IPTV provider instead.
The subscribers can access the TV channel playlist from their favorite IPTV provider on this application. It has separate sections for live TV, series, and movies. This makes it easier to find content from your provider. Users can also access the IPTV players like IPTV Core, GSE Smart IPTV, IPTV Pro, and IPTV Blink Player.