Lex IPTV is a powerful IPTV provider with various content from all over the world. It has more than 20000+ channels, VOD, PPV, and more. It also has over 10000 movies and TV series as video-on-demand content. The channels provided by the IPTV are available in SD and HD quality. This IPTV is available worldwide and has an uptime of about 99.9%. As the IPTV servers are quite stable, you need not worry about any buffering or freezing issues. The servers are also updated regularly. In order for the users to find their favorite channels easily, channels are divided into different categories like News, Movies, Entertainment, Sports, Kids, and more. The VOD content is also divided based on genres like Romance, Mystery, Thriller, Science Fiction, Crime, Teen, and a lot more. You can stream the IPTV on devices like Android, Firestick, iOS, and more.
Table of Contents
- Is Lex IPTV Legal?
- Subscription Price of Lex IPTV
- How to Subscribe to Lex IPTV
- How to Stream Lex IPTV on Android Devices
- How to Watch Lex IPTV on Firestick
- How to Get Lex IPTV on Android TV and Nvidia Shield
- How to Watch Lex IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Stream Lex IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
- How to Watch Lex IPTV on iOS Devices
- How to Get Lex IPTV on Kodi
- How to Stream Lex IPTV on MAG Devices
- Customer Support
- Lex IPTV Review
- Frequently Asked Questions
Is Lex IPTV Legal?
If you want to find out whether this IPTV is legal or not, then it is quite an impossible task. But in most cases, IPTVs are considered illegal, and streaming of IPTV will lead to legal troubles. So, when streaming IPTV content, makes sure you use a VPN. It can help you protect your data and privacy and, at the same time, allows you to stream the IPTV anonymously by hiding your IP address and location. There are both free and paid VPNs available on the market, and some of the most famous VPNs are CyberGhost VPN, Proton VPN, Surfshark VPN, and more.
Subscription Price of Lex IPTV
Lex IPTV offers a 24-hour free trial period that you can use to get to know more about IPTV. It offers three different plans for the users to choose from. The plans are:
|Subscription Plan||No. of Connections||Price|
|1 Month Plan||1||$22|
|3 Months Plan||1||$40|
|6 Months Plan||1||$60|
|6 Months Plan||2||$105|
|6 Months Plan||3||$140|
|6 Months Plan||4||$175|
|6 Months Plan||5||$210|
|12 Months Plan||1||$105|
|12 Months Plan||2||$175|
|12 Months Plan||3||$240|
|12 Months Plan||4||$290|
|12 Months Plan||5||$335|
How to Subscribe to Lex IPTV
1. Launch your Smartphone or PC, and open the browser.
2. Look for the Lex IPTV Official Website and select it.
3. On the home screen, scroll down to the Pricing & Plan section, choose the plan you want, and select Payment method.
4. Follow the instructions given by IPTV and finish the subscription process.
5. Once you have subscribed to the IPTV, you will receive your account details like username, password, and M3U URL of the IPTV by email.
How to Stream Lex IPTV on Android Devices
1. Power on your Android device and select Play Store on the home screen.
2. Click on the Search bar and enter Rayo IPTV.
3. Choose the app from the results and click on Install to install the app on your device.
4. Once the installation is over, launch the Rayo IPTV app and select the Use Your Playlist URL option.
5. Type the M3U Playlist URL in the given section and click on Add Playlist.
6. The IPTV content will be loaded and start streaming live TV channels on your device.
How to Watch Lex IPTV on Firestick
1. Switch on your Firestick device and click on the Find tab.
2. Select Search and enter Downloader using the on-screen keyboard on the Search bar.
3. From the suggestion list, choose the app and select Download.
4. The app will be installed on your device and go back to the home screen.
5. On the Firestick home screen, navigate to Settings.
6. Click on My Fire TV and select Developer Options.
7. Select Install Unknown apps. Choose the Downloader app and turn on the toggle.
8. Open the Downloader app and type the URL of IPTV Pro in the given section.
9. Click on Go to download the app on your device and select Install.
10. Wait for the installation to be done and open the IPTV Pro app.
11. Select the Menu icon on the home screen and click on More.
12. Click on the + icon on the top right side of the screen and select Add URL.
13. Enter the M3U URL of Lex IPTV and select OK.
14. Choose any content you want and enjoy watching it on your Firestick.
How to Get Lex IPTV on Android TV and Nvidia Shield
1. Turn on your device and select Apps.
2. Go to Play Store and search for OTT Navigator IPTV.
3. From the results, choose the app and click on Install.
4. After the installation is done, launch the OTT Navigator IPTV app.
5. Type the M3U URL of Lex IPTV and start streaming IPTV content on your Android TV and Nvidia Shield.
How to Watch Lex IPTV on Smart TV
1. Switch on your Smart TV and open the App Store.
2. Enter IPTV Smarters on the search bar and choose the app from the results.
3. Install the app on your device and open the IPTV Smarters app.
4. Type the Username, Password, and M3U URL of Lex IPTV in the given section and click on Add User.
5. Start watching your favorite IPTV content on Smart TV.
How to Stream Lex IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Power on your PC and install the VLC Media Player app on your device.
2. Open the VLC media Player app and select Media on the menu.
3. Click on Open Network Stream and select Network.
4. Enter the M3U URL of Lex IPTV in the given section and click on Play.
5. Enjoy watching your favorite live TV channels on your PC.
How to Watch Lex IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Turn on your iOS device and select App Store.
2. Look for the GSE Smart IPTV app and click on Get.
3. The app will be installed on your device and launch the GSE Smart IPTV app.
4. Select the hamburger icon and click on Remote Playlist.
5. Click on the + icon and select Add M3U URL.
6. Enter the Playlist URL as the M3U URL of the IPTV and the Playlist name as Lex IPTV.
7. Select Add. The content will be loaded on your iOS device and start streaming the TV channels.
How to Get Lex IPTV on Kodi
1. Open the Kodi app and select TV.
2. Select Enter add-on browser and from the list of add-ons, click on PVR IPTV Simple Client.
3. Click on Configure. Choose General and select Location.
4. Choose Remote Path (Internet address) on the drop-down menu and select OK.
5. Select the M3U Play List URL and enter the M3U URL of Lex IPTV in the given section.
6. Click on OK. Select Enable and under Categories choose Channels.
7. Enjoy streaming your favorite movies and TV series on Kodi.
How to Stream Lex IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Power on your MAG device and click on Settings.
2. Select System Settings and choose Servers.
3. Click on Portals and enter Lex IPTV as Portal 1 name and M3U URL of the IPTV as Portal 1 URL.
4. Choose Save. Start watching live TV channels, movies, TV shows, and more on your MAG device.
In case of any issues with the IPTV, you can contact Customer Support to solve all your problems. You can contact Lex IPTV using the Contact Us form, Phone, or Live Chat feature. Go to the official website of the IPTV and use any one of the methods available there to contact Customer Support. Customer Support will help you solve all your issues.
Lex IPTV Review
Lex IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV provider with live TV channels, movies, TV series, and more. It offers you a 24-hour free trial period and a money-back guarantee. You need to use the M3U URL that you get after subscribing to the IPTV on any IPTV player to stream the content available in it.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, there is no such IPTV apk file available to install on a Firestick device.