Xiaomi’s Mi Box and Mi TV let you stream thousands of HD movies and TV shows for free. Since Xiaomi has incorporated the Android operating system on Mi TV, there is support for many entertainment apps. If you don’t want to use costlier subscription-based streaming options, you shall install IPTV apps on Mi TV for unlimited hours of streaming. Additionally, IPTV service providers are very economical and cost-effective. With the best IPTV service providers, Mi Box or TV users can watch movies, TV shows, and PPV events.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of Mi TV
- Methods to Stream IPTV on Mi TV
- How to Install IPTV on Mi TV Stick or Mi Box from Play Store
- How to Sideload IPTV Apps on Mi TV
- How to Watch IPTV on Mi TV through Screen Mirroring
- Frequently Asked Questions
Key Features of Mi TV
|Chromecast and AirPlay support||4K Dolby Vision and HDR10+|
|Google Assistant and Alexa support||Supports Dolby Atmos|
|A modest and simple-to-use remote||Bluetooth 5.0 and Dual Band WiFi|
Methods to Stream IPTV on Mi TV
There are a few decent ways to stream IPTV, whether you own a paid or free IPTV service provider. Additionally, if you sign up with a particular provider, you might receive an M3U URL that works on an IPTV player. Mi TV being Android-based, there are many best IPTV Players for Smart TV in the Google Play Store itself. Besides this, there are other ways to watch IPTV titles on Mi Box or stick.
- Install IPTV on Mi TV from Play Store
- Sideload IPTV apps on Mi TV
- Watch IPTV on Mi television through Screen Mirroring
How to Install IPTV on Mi TV Stick or Mi Box from Play Store
The easiest way to access IPTV on your TV is to install an IPTV Player and access IPTV content.
1. Switch on your Mi TV and establish an internet connection.
2. Navigate to the Apps section and launch the Google Play Store.
3. Click the search bar and browse for IPTV Smarters using the virtual keyboard.
4. From the list of apps, pick IPTV Smarters.
5. To install the application on your Mi Box, click the Install option.
6. Launch the IPTV Smarters app when the application has been installed.
7. On the home page, select the + or Add New User option.
8. Select Load Your Playlist or File/URL or Login with Xtream Codes API.
9. Enter the necessary information to log in and watch IPTV on your TV.
How to Sideload IPTV Apps on Mi TV
Since Xiaomi Mi is based on Android, you can sideload an IPTV app that is unavailable through the Play Store. Although it may take a while, the procedure is very effective.
1. On your Mi TV, open Settings and click Device Preferences.
2. Next, select Security & Restrictions, followed by Unknown Sources.
3. From the menu, select the Downloader option to enable it.
4. Open the Play Store and type Downloader with the on-screen keyboard.
5. Pick the app and click the Install button to install the app.
6. Open the Downloader app and enter the URL for the GSE Smart IPTV APK file.
7. Further, click the Go option to download the APK file.
8. Click the Install button to install the GSE Smart IPTV app.
9. Launch the GSE Smart IPTV app and hit the hamburger icon on the left.
10. Select Remote Playlists, followed by the Plus icon from the screen.
11. Click Add M3U URL and enter your M3U link from the IPTV provider.
12. Choose the Add button and load the content from the IPTV service.
13. Wait for the content to be available and start streaming your favorite content.
How to Watch IPTV on Mi TV through Screen Mirroring
Another brilliant option to access IPTV on Mi Box is by screen mirroring. For this to work, you need a stable internet connection and an IPTV app on your Android or iOS devices.
Screen Mirror IPTV on Mi TV from Android Devices
You need to install the IPTV app on your Android device and then mirror it on your TV.
1. Initially, connect your Android device to the same Wi-Fi network as the Mi TV.
2. On your Android device, launch the Play Store.
3. Search for the IPTV app on your device and install it on your device.
4. After installing the app, open it and sign in to your account with subscription details.
5. Launch the Notification Panel of your device and tap the Cast option.
6. Choose your Mi TV from the list on your screen.
7. This will start to mirror the Android device’s screen on Mi TV.
8. Further, launch the IPTV app and access IPTV content on your TV.
Screen Mirror IPTV on Mi TV from iOS Devices
If you have an IPTV app on your iOS device, it is convenient to screen mirror it on your Mi Box or Stick.
1. Initially, connect your iOS device to the same Wi-Fi network as your iOS device.
2. Launch the App Store and search for any IPTV Player app.
3. Tap the Get button to install the IPTV Player app on your iOS device.
4. Further, open the IPTV Player app and sign in to your IPTV provider’s subscription.
5. Launch the Control Center of the iOS device and tap the Screen mirroring icon.
6. Choose the Mi TV from the list and mirror the screen of the iOS device.
7. Open the IPTV Player and access the IPTV content on your TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Users can access IPTV on Mi TV Box by using IPTV Players in the Google Play Store.