Epic IPTV is an excellent IPTV provider that provides more than 6,000 live TV channels, VOD, PPV, and more. It includes TV channels from different countries like the US, UK, Spain, Portuguese, Canada, and more. The channels are also from many different categories like Entertainment, News, Sports, Movies, Kids, Fashion, and a lot more. You can stream the content without interruptions from any buffering or freezing issues due to its stable servers. It allows you to stream the content in different qualities like SD, HD, and UHD. You can stream the IPTV on Android, Firestick, PC, MAG device, and Smart TV.
Table of Contents
- Is Epic IPTV Legal?
- Epic IPTV Subscription Price
- How to Subscribe to Epic IPTV
- How to Stream Epic IPTV on Android Devices
- How to Watch Epic IPTV on Firestick
- How to Get Epic IPTV on iOS Devices
- How to Stream Epic IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
- How to Watch Epic IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Get Epic IPTV on Kodi
- How to Stream Epic IPTV on MAG Devices
- Customer Support
- Epic IPTV Review
- Frequently Asked Questions
Is Epic IPTV Legal?
There has yet to be a definite way to determine whether Epic IPTV is legal or not. Since most IPTVs are considered to be illegal, there is a possibility that this IPTV might also be illegal. So, to be on the safe side, use a VPN when using the IPTV. VPN can help you stream the IPTV anonymously by hiding your IP address and location. It can also bypass geo-restrictions and stream IPTV in countries where IPTV is blocked.
Epic IPTV Subscription Price
It is a subscription-based IPTV provider, and below are the plans provided by the IPTV:
|1 Month plan||$14.99|
|3 Months plan||$29.99|
|6 Months plan||$54.99|
|12 Months plan||$84.99|
How to Subscribe to Epic IPTV
1. Unlock any of your devices and launch the browser.
2. Type Epic IPTV on the search bar and choose the official website from the results.
3. Select Shop at the menu bar and move to the Subscription Plans page.
4. Choose the plan you want and click on Add to cart.
5. Select Proceed to checkout on the new page.
6. On the checkout page, enter the required details and click on Place Order.
7. Now, follow the on-screen instructions and finish the subscription.
8. You will receive your account details via email.
How to Stream Epic IPTV on Android Devices
1. Unlock your Android device and launch the Play Store app.
2. Click on the Search bar and enter Rayo IPTV.
3. Choose the app from the search results and click on Install.
4. The app will be installed on your device, and open the Rayo IPTV app.
5. Select Use Your Playlist URL and type the M3U Playlist URL of Epic IPTV in the given section.
6. Click on Add Playlist. Choose the content you want and enjoy streaming it on your Android device.
How to Watch Epic IPTV on Firestick
1. Switch on your Firestick device and click on the Find tab.
2. Select Search and type Downloader using the on-screen keyboard on the search bar.
3. From the suggestion list, choose the app and click on Download to install the app on Firestick.
4. Now, navigate to the home screen and choose Settings.
5. Click My Fire TV and select Developer Options.
6. Select Install Unknown apps. Choose the Downloader app and enable it so that you can install apps from Unknown sources on your device.
10. Launch the Downloader app and enter the URL of OTT Navigator IPTV in the URL box.
11. Click on Go, and the app will be downloaded on your device.
12. Select Install to install the app and launch the OTT Navigator IPTV app.
13. Type the M3U URL of Epic IPTV and start watching the content on your Firestick.
How to Get Epic IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Turn on your iOS device and open the App Store.
2. Search for 247 IPTV and choose the app from the results.
3. Select Get to install the app on your device.
4. Launch the 247 IPTV app and enter the Username, Password, and M3U URL Epic IPTV.
5. Click on Login and enjoy watching your favorite IPTV content on your iOS device.
How to Stream Epic IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Power on your PC and launch the VLC Media Player app.
2. Click on Media on the menu bar and select Choose Network Stream.
3. On the Open Media window, select Network on the menu.
4. Provide the M3U URL of Epic IPTV and click on Play.
5. The content will be loaded, and start streaming your favorite live TV channels on your PC.
How to Watch Epic IPTV on Smart TV
1. Switch on your Smart TV and select App Store on the home screen.
2. Enter IPTV Smarters on the search bar, and from the suggestion list, choose the app.
3. Select Install to install the app on your Smart TV.
4. Open the IPTV Smarters app and enter the Username, Password, and M3U URL of Epic IPTV.
5. Click on Add User. The IPTV content will be available on the app, and enjoy watching it on your Smart TV.
How to Get Epic IPTV on Kodi
1. Open the Kodi app on your device and click on TV on the home screen menu.
2. Select Enter add-on browser and on the list of add-ons, click on PVR IPTV Simple Client.
3. Click on Configure. Select General and choose the Location option.
4. In the drop-down menu on Location, choose Remote Path (Internet address).
5. Click on OK and select M3U Play List URL.
6. Enter the M3U URL of Epic IPTV and click on OK.
7. Select Enable and click on Channels. Start streaming the channels that you like on Kodi.
How to Stream Epic IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Power on your MAG device and select Settings.
2. Click on System Settings and select Servers.
3. Scroll down and choose Portals in the Servers.
4. Type the Portal 1 name and Portal 1 URL as Epic IPTV and M3U URL of the IPTV.
5. Select Save. Your device will restart, and enjoy watching live TV channels on your device.
Epic IPTV offers you different ways to contact Customer Support. You can contact customer support through the Contact Us form on the official website or through Email. When you encounter any issues with the IPTV, use the above methods to contact customer support and solve the issue. It might take about 2 to 3 working days for you to get a reply from customer support.
Epic IPTV Review
Epic IPTV is a popular subscription-based IPTV provider with content like TV channels, movies, TV Series, and more. It doesn’t have an IPTV player of its own, so you can use other IPTV players to stream the content provided by the IPTV. Subscribe to the IPTV and use the M3U URL on any IPTV Player and enjoy streaming the IPTV content.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is no such IPTV apk file available to download.
No, it does not offer a free trial period.