Epic IPTV is a fascinating IPTV service provider that delivers over 3,000 live TV channels. It includes TV channels from the US, UK, Spain, Portuguese, and Canada. With this IPTV, you can also access 10,000 movies and TV shows in high quality. You can stream the content without interruptions from any buffering or freezing issues due to its stable servers. Moreover, you can access Epic IPTV on various streaming devices using the best IPTV M3U players.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of Epic IPTV
- Why Opt for Epic IPTV?
- Is Epic IPTV Legal?
- Pricing of Epic IPTV
- Subscription Process of Epic IPTV
- Compatible Devices of Epic IPTV
- How to Stream Epic IPTV on Android Devices
- How to Watch Epic IPTV on Firestick
- How to Stream Epic IPTV on Windows PC and Mac
- How to Watch Epic IPTV on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Get Epic IPTV on Kodi
- How to Stream Epic IPTV on MAG Devices
- Channel List
- Customer Support
- Our Review
Key Features of Epic IPTV
|Offers premium channels||It has 99.9% server uptime|
|Gives 24/7 technical support||VPN-friendly service|
|Offers flexible pricing plans||Delivers PPV events|
Why Opt for Epic IPTV?
Epic TV offers channels in many categories like entertainment, news, sports, movies, kids, fashion, and more. It also lets you stream the content in different ways like SD, HD, and UHD. Moreover, setting up and accessing this IPTV with a stable internet connection on your streaming device is easy.
Is Epic IPTV Legal?
There has yet to be a definite way to determine whether Epic IPTV is legal or not. Since most IPTVs are considered to be illegal, there is a possibility that this IPTV might also be illegal. So, to be safe, use a VPN when using the IPTV. A VPN can help you stream the IPTV anonymously by hiding your IP address and location. It can also bypass geo-restrictions and stream IPTV in countries where IPTV is blocked. Therefore, you can use the ExpressVPN and NordVPN on your device.
Pricing of Epic IPTV
It is a subscription-based IPTV provider, and below are the plans provided by the IPTV.
|1 Month plan||$19.99|
|3 Months plan||$39.88|
|6 Months plan||$69.89|
|12 Months plan||$99.89|
Subscription Process of Epic IPTV
1. Launch a browser on your device.
2. Type Epic IPTV on the search bar and select the official website from the results.
3. Move to the Subscription Plans section.
4. Choose the plan you want and click on Add to Cart.
5. Next, tap the Cart icon at the top of the web page and tap the Checkout button.
6. On the checkout page, enter the required details and click on Place Order.
7. You will receive your Epic TV login details via email.
Compatible Devices of Epic IPTV
Below are the compatible devices of this IPTV service.
How to Stream Epic IPTV on Android Devices
You can use the Eva IpTv app to add and stream this IPTV on your Android Smartphone and Smart TV.
1. Launch the Play Store app on your Android Smartphone or TV.
2. Click on the Search bar and enter Eva IpTv.
3. Choose the app from the search results and click Install on the Play Store.
4. The app will be installed on your device, and open the app.
5. Add the playlist of the Epic TV.
6. Choose your desired content and enjoy streaming it on your Android device.
How to Watch Epic IPTV on Firestick
You can use the OTT Navigator IPTV app to watch this IPTV on Firestick. But this IPTV player is unavailable on the Amazon App Store, so you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Launch the home screen on your Firestick
2. Select Search and type Downloader using the on-screen keyboard on the search bar.
3. From the suggestion list, choose the app and click on Download to install the app on Firestick.
4. Now, navigate to the home screen and choose Settings.
5. Click My Fire TV and select Developer Options.
6. Select Install Unknown Apps. Choose the Downloader app and enable it to install apps from Unknown sources on your device.
10. Launch the Downloader app and enter the URL of OTT Navigator IPTV in the URL box.
11. Click on Go, and the app will be downloaded on your device.
12. Select Install to install the app and launch the OTT Navigator IPTV app.
13. Type the M3U URL of Epic IPTV and start watching the content on your Firestick.
How to Stream Epic IPTV on Windows PC and Mac
PC users can use the VLC Media Player to watch Epic TV on their devices.
1. Launch the VLC Media Player app on your PC.
2. Click Media on the menu bar and choose Open Network Stream.
3. On the Open Media window, select Network on the menu.
4. Provide the M3U file of Epic IPTV and click on Play.
5. The content will be loaded, and start streaming your favorite live TV channels on your PC.
How to Watch Epic IPTV on Samsung Smart TV
You need to use the IPTV Smarters Pro app to watch this IPTV on your Samsung TV.
1. Launch the Smart Hub on your Samsung Smart TV.
2. Enter IPTV Smarters Pro on the search bar, and from the suggestion list, choose the app.
3. Select Install to install the app on your Smart TV.
4. Open the IPTV Smarters app and enter Epic IPTV’s Username, Password, and M3U URL.
5. Click on Add User. The IPTV content will be available on the app, and you can enjoy watching it on your Smart TV.
How to Get Epic IPTV on Kodi
Here is the procedure to stream Epic IPTV on Kodi using the PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
1. Open the Kodi app on your device and click on TV on the home screen menu.
2. Select Enter add-on browser, and on the list of add-ons, click on PVR IPTV Simple Client.
3. Click on Configure. Select General and choose the Location option.
4. In the drop-down menu on Location, choose Remote Path (Internet address).
5. Click on OK and select M3U Play List URL.
6. Enter the M3U URL of Epic IPTV and click on OK.
7. Select Enable and click on Channels. Start streaming the channels that you like on Kodi.
How to Stream Epic IPTV on MAG Devices
You can follow the steps here to access Epic IPTV on your MAG devices.
1. Turn on your MAG device and select Settings.
2. Click on System settings and select Servers.
3. Scroll down and choose Portals in the Servers.
4. Type the Portal 1 name and Portal 1 URL as Epic IPTV and M3U URL of the IPTV.
5. Select Save. Your device will restart, and enjoy watching live TV channels on your device.
Here are some of the popular channels offered by Epic IPTV.
Epic TV offers you different ways to contact Customer Support. You can contact customer support through the Contact Us form on the official website or through Email and Phone numbers. When you encounter any issues with the IPTV, use the above methods to contact customer support and solve the issue. It might take 2 to 3 working days for you to get a reply from customer support.
Epic IPTV is a popular subscription-based IPTV provider with content like TV channels, movies, TV Series, and more. It doesn’t have an IPTV player, so you can use other IPTV players to stream the content provided by the IPTV. Subscribe to IPTV, use the M3U URL on any IPTV Player, and enjoy streaming IPTV content. If you are looking for alternatives, try One IPTV, Ultra IPTV, and Strix IPTV.
No. There is no such IPTV APK file available to download.
No. It does not offer a free trial period.