Cosmos IPTV is a popular IPTV provider with an impressive library of TV channels. In total, the service comes with more than 10,000 TV channels. They also have a video-on-demand library of more than 15,000 titles of movies and TV shows. Users can watch their favorite TV series, movies, and sports on the service. In addition, the on-demand library has a collection of the latest movies. Users need to have a subscription to stream content from this service.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal?
- How to Sign Up For Cosmos IPTV
- How to Get Cosmos IPTV on Android
- How to Get Cosmos IPTV on a PC
- How to Get Cosmos IPTV on Firestick
- How to Get Cosmos IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Get Cosmos IPTV on Kodi
- How to Get Cosmos IPTV on MAG
- Channels List
- Customer Support
- Users can stream more than 10000 TV channels on this IPTV provider application.
- The app has content for everyone ranging from movies and TV shows to cartoons and documentaries.
- Users can get a subscription with the service using a Credit Card payment or a Crypto payment.
Is IPTV Legal?
You can’t find the official application of Cosmos IPTV in the Google Play Store or App Store. For the same reason, it is hard to conclude whether the service is legal or not. Therefore, make sure to use a VPN like Nord VPN and Express VPN to protect your device online. Therefore, users can stream TV channels without any issues.
How to Sign Up For Cosmos IPTV
1. Launch a web browser on your computer after connecting the device to the internet.
2. Using the same browser to go to the official Cosmos IPTV website.
3. Scroll down the home screen to the All Flexible Pricing Plan section.
4. Select the plan you want and click on the Credit Card or Crypto Payment option.
5. Fill in the fields on the app with the correct details and click on the Send Request option.
6. The users will get a payment link on the registered email address.
7. Customer representatives of the IPTV provider will guide you through while completing the payment process.
How to Get Cosmos IPTV on Android
1. Turn on your Android smartphone/tablet and launch the Google Play Store.
2. Tap the search bar and search for the GSE Smart IPTV app.
3. Choose the app icon from among the search results on your screen.
4. Select the Install button and wait for the process to end.
5. Open the GSE Smart IPTV app on the device.
6. Next, tap the Menu icon and the Remote Playlists option.
7. Click on the Plus icon and tap the Add M3U URL option.
8. Type in the Playlist Name and provide the Cosmos IPTV M3U URL.
9. Tap the Add option and click on the OK option.
10. Wait for the live TV channels to load and play your favorite ones.
How to Get Cosmos IPTV on a PC
1. Visit the BlueStacks official website on your computer after turning it on.
2. Install BlueStacks on your computer with the help of the on-screen instructions.
3. Open BlueStacks on your computer and select the Sign in button.
4. Provide the username and password to sign in to your Google Account.
5. Open the Google Play Store and search for IPTV Lazy Player.
6. Also, install the IPTV Player app on your device.
7. Open the IPTV Lazy Player app and click on Playlists.
8. Select the + icon on the app interface.
9. Type in the Playlist name and paste the Cosmos IPTV Playlist URL. 10. Access the TV channel playlist and play your favorite TV channels on your
How to Get Cosmos IPTV on Firestick
1. From the Firestick home screen, choose the Find option and select Search.
2. Use the virtual on-screen keyboard, and search for the Downloader app.
3. You can initiate the download process by selecting the Download option.
4. Return to the Firestick home screen and select the Settings icon.
5. Choose the My Fire TV option followed by Developer Options.
6. Select Install Unknown Apps and enable the Downloader app in the list.
7. Open the Downloader app on Firestick and paste the Televizo IPTV Player APK URL in the URL field.
8. Select the Go button to initiate the app download.
9. As the download is complete, select the Install button.
10. Wait for the process to complete and open the Televizo IPTV Player app.
11. Follow the instructions to sign in to the Cosmos IPTV account.
12. Play the TV channels from the service and enjoy watching them.
How to Get Cosmos IPTV on Smart TV
1. Open the Play Store of the Smart TV and search for the Smart IPTV Player app.
2. Pick up the app icon from the results and select the Install option.
3. This will start to download the app on your Smart TV.
4. Open the Smart IPTV app and copy the Mac address provided by the app.
5. Launch a web browser on your computer and visit Smart IPTV’s official website.
6. Enter the Mac address and the Cosmos IPTV M3U URL in the provided field.
7. Check the Save Online and the Detect EPG boxes on the webpage.
8. Select the Send option and reload the Smart IPTV app on your TV.
9. Wait for the channel playlist to be available on your device and start streaming the channels on the Smart IPTV app.
How to Get Cosmos IPTV on Kodi
1. Power up your device and open the Kodi app.
2. Navigate to and select the TV option from the left side panel.
3. Choose the Enter add-on browser option.
4. Soon, a list of add-ons shows up on the screen.
5. Choose the PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on and click on Configure.
6. On the screen, scroll to and select the General option.
7. Select the Location option to get a drop-down box on the screen.
8. Choose the Remote Path (Internet Address) option and click OK.
9. Click on the M3U Play List URL option.
10. Enter the M3U URL of Cosmos IPTV and click on OK.
11. Navigate to the Enable option and click it.
12. Select the Channels option to load the TV channel playlist.
13. Soon, users can start playing the TV channel lineup.
How to Get Cosmos IPTV on MAG
1. Turn on the MAG device and click on the Settings icon.
2. Select the System Settings option.
3. Navigate to the Servers option and choose the option.
4. Scroll and click on the Portals option.
5. Provide the Portal Name and enter the Cosmos IPTV M3U URL.
6. Click on the Save option to load the TV channel playlist.
7. Users can start playing TV channels from the service on the device.
The channel library of Cosmos IPTV has more than 10,000 TV channels. These TV channel stream in the best qualities like HD, SHD, and 4K. TV channels cover your favorite sports, news, lifestyle, and cartoon channel. Also, the users can watch international TV channels in the channel library.
Cosmos IPTV has a 24/7 customer support feature made available on the website. You can contact them on WhatsApp for instant replies. They also have live chat support made available on the official website. Furthermore, users can send an email to the mail ID mentioned on the website. Also, they have made available a contact form that the users can fill in with the necessary details and submit to the customer care executives.
Cosmos IPTV is a simple IPTV provider that streams content for everybody. Users can access it on various devices and stream their favorite TV channels and on-demand titles. Movie lovers will be impressed by the VOD library, which hosts popular movies and the latest ones. If you wish to try other IPTV providers, try Pub IPTV, Eclipse IPTV, Max IPTV, and Fast IPTV.