Fast IPTV is an impressive IPTV service provider with more than 9200 live TV channels. On top of that, you can find the best collection of binge-worthy VOD titles in the app library. You can stream all of these content without any interruption as the service offers you a server uptime of 99%. Users can get a premium subscription to the service and stream it on their Android devices, Smart TVs, and more.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal?
- How to Sign Up For Fast IPTV
- How to Access Fast IPTV on Android
- How to Access Fast IPTV on PC
- How to Access Fast IPTV on Firestick
- How to Access Fast IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Access Fast IPTV on Kodi
- How to Access Fast IPTV on MAG Device
- Customer Support
- Channels List
- Users can have access to more than 9200 live TV channels in the Fast IPTV.
- In addition, users can watch PPV events, movies, and TV series.
- The on-demand library has shows of various genres like adventure, action, comedy, documentaries, and more
- All of these channels stream without any interruptions, like freezing and buffering.
- You can stream Fast IPTV on any convenient IPTV Player you have.
|Subscription Plan||Subscription Duration||Subscription Price|
Is IPTV Legal?
It is hard to find if the IPTV provider has the necessary copyrights. IPTV service that doesn’t have copyrights might be at risk of being taken down. So, users should take a small step for safety by using a VPN while streaming online. You can try VPN services like ExpressVPN, NordVPN, or Surfshark.
How to Sign Up For Fast IPTV
1. Turn on your smartphone or computer and connect to the internet.
2. Visit the Fast IPTV official website using any web browser of your convenience.
3. Navigate to the Subscription section and go through the available plans.
4. Choose the plan you like and click on the Subscribe button.
5. Provide your details in the given fields on your screen.
6. Also, enter your payment details in the given fields.
7. Complete the subscription procedure and receive your account details through email.
How to Access Fast IPTV on Android
1. Launch the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Tap the search bar of the Play Store and search for the All IPTV Player app.
3. Click on the app icon from your screen and select the Install button on the app info page.
4. This will start to download the app to your device.
5. Launch the All IPTV Player app and enter your Username and Password to sign in to Fast IPTV.
6. This will access the TV channel playlist on your device so that users can stream them.
How to Access Fast IPTV on PC
1. Power on your computer and open a web browser of your interest.
2. On the browser, search for BlueStacks and visit the official BlueStacks website.
3. Further, download and install BlueStacks on your computer.
4. Open BlueStacks Emulator and sign in with your Google Account.
5. Go to the Google Play Store from BlueStacks and search for Wesopro IPTV.
6. Click Install to install the IPTV Player app.
7. Next, open the Wesopro IPTV Player on your computer.
8. Click on the Load Your Playlist or File/URL button on the app interface.
10. Enter the Playlist Name and Playlist Type in the respective fields.
11. Select the File option and locate the file on your device.
12. Provide the M3U URL link and click on Add User.
13. When you can see the playlist on your screen and play them on your device.
How to Access Fast IPTV on Firestick
1. Press the Home button in the remote to launch the Firestick home screen.
2. From the home screen, select the Find option.
3. Click on the Search option and search for the Downloader app.
4. Pick up the app icon when it shows up on your screen.
5. Click on the Download button and wait for the download to finish.
6. Press the Home button on your remote to return to the Firestick home screen.
7. Click on the Settings icon from the right side of the screen.
8. Select the My Fire TV icon and click on Developer Options.
9. Next, select the Install Unknown Apps option.
10. Enable the Downloader app icon from the next screen by selecting it.
11. Move back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
12. Provide the IPTV Core APK URL and click on the Go button.
13. When the APK file download completes on your device, install it.
14. As the app is installed, open the IPTV Core app on your device.
15. Further, provide the Fast IPTV URL, and click on Start.
16. Finally, users can access the TV channel playlist and play them.
How to Access Fast IPTV on Smart TV
1. Initially, open the Settings menu of your Android Smart TV.
2. Click on the Device Preferences option followed by Security & restrictions.
4. Navigate to the Unknown Sources option and click on it.
5. Turn on your computer and connect to a stable Wi-Fi network.
6. Open any web browser you like and search for the IPTV Lazy APK file.
7. Follow the instructions to download the APK file on your computer from a trusted source.
8. From the Downloads of the PC, copy the APK file to the USB drive connected to your computer.
9. Disconnect the USB drive from your computer.
10. Further, connect the USB drive to your Android TV and open any File Manager on the TV.
11. Further, install the APK file on your Android TV and open the IPTV Lazy app.
12. On the IPTV Lazy app interface, click on the Playlists icon.
13. Select the + icon and paste the M3U URL of Fast IPTV in the Playlist URL field.
14. Finally, users can get the channel playlist in the app and stream them on their TV.
How to Access Fast IPTV on Kodi
1. Turn on your device and open the Kodi app.
2. Click on the TV option on the screen from the left side.
3. Select the Enter add-on browser option and click on PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
4. Select the Configure option on the menu.
5. Click on the General option followed by Location.
6. When you see a drop-down menu, select the Remote Path (Internet Address) option.
7. Further, click on the OK option.
8. Select the M3U Play List URL option and paste the Fast IPTV M3U URL.
10. After entering the details, click on OK.
11. Click on the Enable icon to access the channel playlist.
12. Play these TV channels on your device.
How to Access Fast IPTV on MAG Device
1. Connect the MAG device to the TV and launch the MAG device.
2. Open the Settings menu on the MAG device and click on the System Settings icon.
3. Scroll to the Servers option and click on it.
4. From the menu, choose the Portals option.
5. In the next screen, enter details like Portal Name and Fast IPTV M3U URL.
6. Once done, click on Save.
7. Soon, users can see the TV channel playlist and stream them on the device.
Fast IPTV has 24/7 Customer Support for the subscribers of the service to guide them. Users can contact them for help while setting up the service. Also, they will help you with fixing any issues that you might come across. Fill out the form given on the official website with the necessary details. The reply to your query will reach you within 2-3 working days.
The premium subscribers of Fast IPTV can access over 9200 TV channels. These channels have exciting content of genres like movies, entertainment, lifestyle, religion, kids, movies, music, and more categories. The service has support for Electronic Program Guide, which will give you information about the content on different channels. It also has a TV catchup feature that will let you access the TV shows from the previous days.
Fast IPTV brings you interesting content with its stable servers. They support the AntiFreeze technology that gives you a streaming experience free from glitching and lags. With a subscription to the service, users can access the service on only one device at a time. It comes with support for features like Favorites manager for ease of access to TV channels and VOD titles. Users can get a premium subscription to the service with Bitcoin, PayPal, and Credit/Debit payment options. You can also try other IPTV options like Monster IPTV, Wolf IPTV, Nikon IPTV, and Rabbit IPTV.