Boss TV IPTV is one of the simplest IPTV services, with an impressive content library waiting for its subscribers. This premium IPTV service provider has subscription plans that will let you stream the content on up to four different devices simultaneously. With a subscription, users can enjoy watching exciting on-demand titles of movies, TV series, and TV shows. If you are looking forward to streaming this IPTV Provider, you can watch them on Android devices, PC, Firestick, and Smart TVs.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal?
- How to Sign Up With Boss TV IPTV
- How to Install Boss TV IPTV on Android
- How to Install Boss TV IPTV on PC
- How to Install Boss TV IPTV on Firestick
- How to Install Boss TV IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Install Boss TV IPTV on Kodi
- How to Install Boss TV IPTV on MAG
- Customer Support
- Channels List
- The IPTV service provider gives you a chance to stream Pay-Per-Views and live events on Boss TV IPTV.
- Additionally, you can enjoy streaming adult channels on this IPTV Provider.
- A basic subscription to the service will let you stream on two devices, and you can then get a better subscription to stream on four devices.
- In addition, you can get a 24-hour trial from the service at just $5.
The Boss IPTV has only two plans varying with the number of devices. The cost for 2 device subscription is $20, and the cost for 4 device subscription is $35.
Is IPTV Legal?
Since we aren’t aware of the copyright details owned by IPTV Providers like Boss TV IPTV, it is quite hard to state the legal side of the same. Therefore, you need to secure your streaming with the help of a VPN, whatever the device you are on.
How to Sign Up With Boss TV IPTV
1. On your smartphone or computer, open a web browser you have.
2. Using the browser, visit the Boss TV IPTV website.
3. On the official website, click on the Subscription Prices option on the webpage.
4. Choose any convenient subscription plan from the ones available.
5. Alternatively, you can choose the 24-hours trial pack of $5.
4. From the next screen, type in the necessary information in the available fields.
5. Next, accept the Terms and Conditions on your screen.
6. Further, choose your payment method and complete the payment process.
7. As soon as the payment is successfully made, you will get proper Boss IPTV credentials on your registered email.
How to Install Boss TV IPTV on Android
1. From your Android smartphone, launch the Google Play Store.
2. Search for the OttPlayer app in the Play Store using the search bar.
3. Choose the OttPlayer icon as it shows up on your screen.
4. Further, tap the install button on the next page and wait for the app installation to complete.
5. Next, open the IPTV Player app and sign in with your email address and password.
6. Also, provide your M3U URL for the channel playlist.
7. Play TV channels from Boss TV IPTV and stream them on your Android device.
How to Install Boss TV IPTV on PC
1. Initially, connect your computer to the internet connection and open a web browser.
2. Next, go to the official website of BlueStacks and install it on your computer.
3. When the installation is completed, open BlueStacks on your computer.
4. After clicking on the Sign in button, sign in to your Google Account with your email address and password.
5. Further, open the Google Play Store from the BlueStacks screen.
6. with the search bar, search for the 247 IPTV Player app.
7. Click on the Install button to install the app on your device.
8. Also, open 247 IPTV Player and provide the Boss TV IPTV login details to sign in.
9. Finally, enjoy streaming TV channels from the service on your PC.
How to Install Boss TV IPTV on Firestick
1. On launching the Firestick home screen, click on the Find option.
2. Click on the Search option and use the search bar to look for the Downloader application on Firestick.
3. As the search results show up, choose the app icon and then click on the Download button,
4. Wait for the download the complete and go back to the Firestick home screen once again.
5. Open Settings and choose the My Fire TV tile.
6. Next, select Developer Options followed by the Install Unknown Apps option.
7. From the menu, enable the Downloader app by selecting it.
8. Open the app and click on the Allow option on the app prompt on your screen.
9. On the Downloader app’s URL field, provide the URL for the All IPTV Player app.
10. Download the app by clicking on the Go button near the URL field.
11. Also, install the apk file and then open the app on your Firestick.
12. You then need to provide your username and password.
13. By selecting the Add User button to access the channel lineup and start streaming them with the All IPTV Player app.
How to Install Boss TV IPTV on Smart TV
1. Initially, open any web browser you are convenient with on the computer.
2. Also, download the Smarters Player Lite apk file from a trusted source.
3. As the download is complete, find the apk file in the Downloads section of your computer.
4. Connect a USB drive to your computer and copy the apk file to it.
5. You then need to transfer the USB drive to your Smart TV.
6. On the Smart TV home screen, open the Settings menu.
7. Choose the Device Preferences option followed by the Security and Restrictions option.
8. Next, click on the Unknown Sources option in the menu.
9. Using the File Manager on your Smart TV, install the apk file on your Smart TV.
10. Next, open the Smarters Player app on your Smart TV.
11. Sign in to the app with your Username, Password, and M3U URL.
12. Finally, you can play TV channels and other content on your Smart TV.
How to Install Boss TV IPTV on Kodi
1. Initially, open the Kodi app and launch Settings.
2. Choose the System Settings option and then choose the Add-ons option on the menu.
3. Next, click on the Unknown Sources option, and then you will get a Warning message box on your screen.
4. Further, click on the Yes option in the box and go back to the Kodi Settings.
5. Click on the File Manager icon and then on the Add Source option.
6. Also, click on the None option.
7. You need to provide the Boss TV IPTV M3U URL and the Repository Name.
8. Click on the OK button and then on the Advanced option.
9. Further, click on the Open Box option and also on the Install from ZIP file option.
12. Next, choose the ZIP file and click on OK.
13. Click on the Install from Repository option and then choose your repository.
14. Select Video Add-Ons and also access the Boss TV IPTV add-on.
15. Click on the Install option.
16. Go back to the Kodi home screen and click on Add-ons.
17. Select Video Add-On and choose the Boss TV IPTV Add-On option.
18. Enter your M3U URL and access TV channels from Boss TV IPTV.
How to Install Boss TV IPTV on MAG
1. Firstly, launch the Settings menu on the MAG device.
2. After navigating to the System Settings icon, select the icon.
3. On the next menu, you need to select the Servers option.
4. After selecting the Portals option, type in your Portal Name.
5. Further, provide the Boss TV IPTV M3U URL in the respective field.
6. Once done, click on the Save option on the screen.
7. With that, you need to refresh the app on MAG.
8. Finally, you get to enjoy watching the TV channel lineup from the provider on your device.
Boss TV IPTV gives you an excellent Customer Support to help you with your queries and issues you face on the service. Customer support is available in the form of the Contact Us form on the official website. You need to provide your username and email address and type in your queries in the respective fields. You will then get a reply from the service within two simultaneous streams.
Boss TV IPTV has in stock over 7000 live TV channels that you can watch on your devices. The channel collection includes premium channels, local channels, international channels, and Latino channels. These channels are from different channel categories, including entertainment, sports, news, lifestyle, movies, music, and more.
The IPTV service provider has the best collection of TV channels from across the world. However, there is no official app from Boss TV IPTV to install on your devices. Still, you can access it on any convenient IPTV Player application that you have on your device. If you want more options of providers, you need to try Flawless IPTV, TFC IPTV, TNT IPTV, Avatar IPTV, IPTV Ninja, and Relax IPTV.