If you are missing out on Filipino content on your devices, you need The Filipino Channel or TFC IPTV. Also, it will give you exciting content at an affordable price range. It is a service that offers a lot of impressive TV channels, Filipino series, and movies to watch. You can also rent movies to watch on The Filipino Channel. With all this rich content, TFC is an ideal replacement for your cable or satellite replacement. You can access the app on devices including Android, iOS, Smart TV, Roku, Firestick, Nvidia Shield, and Web Browser.
Table of Contents
- Is TFC IPTV Legal?
- How to Sign Up For TFC IPTV
- How to Install TFC IPTV on Android and iOS Devices
- How to Watch TFC IPTV on PC
- How to Stream TFC IPTV on Firestick
- How to Install TFC TV on Roku
- How to Watch TFC IPTV on Samsung Smart TV
- Customer Support
- Channels List
- Frequently Asked Questions
- You can watch over 1000 movies available to stream on TFC.
- You don’t have to miss out on your favorite Filipino movies and series with The Filipino Channel.
- Moreover, you can get the latest news updates and all relevant events.
- The free streaming of TFC comes with ads, and you can’t stream all the content.
You can enjoy streaming The Filipino Channel for free with ads. At the same time, the premium will cost you $12.99 per month. This will give you an additional 1-month free and streams ad-free.
Is TFC IPTV Legal?
The TFC app is natively available in various app stores and is completely legal to access. Whatever the device you are accessing, the IPTV app, you need to necessarily use a VPN. This will ensure that nobody will track and monitor your IP address. You can get any of the popular VPN services like NordVPN and Express VPN.
How to Sign Up For TFC IPTV
1. Use your smartphone or PC to go to the TFC website using a browser.
2. Click on the Plans option that you can see on the top menu panel.
3. From the list of available plans, choose your plan.
4. You can create an account for free by simply providing your Email ID and Password.
5. Further, click on the Create my Free account option. Alternatively, you can choose to log in with your Facebook account.
6. With a verification mail from the service, you get the activation link.
7. By successfully verifying, you can buy your subscription plan.
8. Enter your details like name, address, mail ID, and payment details.
9. Click on Place order to activate your subscription.
How to Install TFC IPTV on Android and iOS Devices
1. Initially, open the Google Play Store or the App Store on your smartphone.
3. Open the app and click on the Login option at the bottom of the screen.
4. Enter your TFC TV login credentials and click on Login.
5. Finally, you need to watch all the movies and TV channels available on the app.
How to Watch TFC IPTV on PC
1. Initially, open any browser like Google Chrome on your Mac or PC.
2. Visit the TFC IPTV website using your browser.
3. Click on the Login button on the top right corner of the website.
4. In the respective fields, enter your TFC IPTV login credentials.
5. With that, all content will be available to stream on your computer.
How to Stream TFC IPTV on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick device and connect to the Wi-Fi network.
2. From the home screen, choose the Find tab.
3. Select the Search tile and search for Downloader.
4. Choose the Downloader app and then click on the Download option.
5. From the device home screen, open Settings and select the My Fire TV tile.
6. Click on Developer options and then on Install Unknown Apps.
7. You can then select the Downloader and enable it.
8. Return to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
9. Enter the URL of the TFC IPTV APK in the Downloader URL tab and click on Go.
10. Once downloaded, install the apk on your device and then open the app.
11. Further, click on the Login button and proceed to sign in.
12. Finally, play movies and TV channels.
How to Install TFC TV on Roku
1. First, turn on your Roku device and connect to the internet.
2. From the home screen, select the Streaming Channels option.
3. Next, select the Search Channels option.
4. You need to then search for the iWantTFC app.
5. Start downloading the app by clicking on the Add Channel option.
6. Further, open the app and click on Sign in.
7. Type in your Email ID and Password in the respective boxes.
8. Click on Login and then start watching shows from TFC IPTV.
How to Watch TFC IPTV on Samsung Smart TV
1. Initially, power up your Samsung Android TV and get its home screen.
2. Open the Samsung Smart Hub and navigate to the Apps section.
3. With the help of the search bar, find the iWantTFC app.
4. You can then download and install the app on your Samsung Smart TV.
5. After the installation is over, open the app.
6. Also, click on the Sign in button to log in.
7. Provide the Email ID and Password of your TFC TV account and click on Login.
8. Start watching movies and channels on the TFC IPTV app on your TV.
The only option to reach the Customer Support of TFC IPTV is through email. The support team will then help you with a reply email within two working days. However, you can fix minor issues on the service before reaching for help. The official TFC IPTV website has a dedicated Help section that will provide you with troubleshooting measures.
The app library has interesting content for the users to stream 24/7. Following is a list of channels available on the service. To know what’s streaming on the service, you can get help from the TV Guide.
- Cinema One
- Jeepney TV
Since the TFC IPTV app is available in the App Stores of popular devices, it is easy to access and install. When it comes to price range, TFC TV is affordable. Moreover, the app is stable and doesn’t freeze or buffer on your devices. Also, don’t forget to take a look at Beyond Streamz, Vavaview IPTV, IPTV Ninja, Ace IPTV, and Lex IPTV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, all the users can stream TFC TV in the United States.
If you no longer want to exist in the service, you can cancel the subscription at any time.