Blaze IPTV is an outstanding IPTV service provider with 10,000 live TV channels from worldwide. It has a vast library of about 45,000 on-demand videos in high quality. It allows users to record live TV which can be accessed later. The provider uses fast and stable servers that are located in the US, Canada, and Germany. It offers an M3U file format that lets you watch the content on your streaming device using a suitable M3U player.
Key Features of Blaze IPTV
|Support 4K and UHD streaming
|Uses Anit-freeze technology
|Provides an Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
|Supports TV catch-up feature
|Offers 24-hour free trial
|24/7 effective customer assistance
Why Opt for Blaze IPTV?
Blaze IPTV is the best option to access live IPTV channels as it provides top channels from 30+ countries. It updates content every week to let users access new movies and series. This IPTV service is easy to set up and it isn’t much complicated. Users can make payments easily using trusted gateways, such as PayPal, MasterCard, VISA, and American Express.
Is Blaze IPTV Safe to Use?
We couldn’t determine whether Blaze IPTV is legal or not as there are a lot of IPV services available in the market. But there are chances for these IPTV service providers to deliver some content without an appropriate license. Hence, you are advised to use a VPN with your device to hide your online activities from third parties. We recommend you use the best VPNs for IPTV like ExpressVPN and NordVPN while using any IPTV on your device.
Pricing of Blaze IPTV
Blaze IPTV offers three different subscription plans depending on the duration of the package.
Subscription Process of Blaze IPTV
1. Open a web browser and visit the official website of Blaze TV on your device.
2. Review the subscription plans and select the plan of your wish.
3. Once selected, tap the Read More button to get to know more about the plan.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment process.
5. If the payment is successful, login details will be sent to the registered email address.
6. Login to your IPTV provider and access the content.
Compatible Devices of Blaze IPTV
Blaze IPTV can be accessed on its compatible devices mentioned here.
How to Stream Blaze IPTV on Android Devices
To stream Blaze IPTV on your Android devices, you can use the Eva IpTv player app.
1. Launch the Play Store on your Android Smartphone.
2. Using the on-screen keyboard, enter Eva IpTv.
3. Select the app and hit the Install button to get the app from the Play Store.
4. After installation, launch the app on your device.
5. Follow the on-screen instruction to add the playlist.
6. Select and stream your desired shows on your device.
How to Watch Blaze IPTV on iOS Devices
You can use the Smarters Player Lite app to stream Blaze IPTV on your iPhone and iPad.
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Tap the Search icon and enter Smarters Players Lite in the search bar.
3. From the search results, pick the app and tap Get to install it from the App Store.
4. Once the installation is over, click Open to launch the app.
5. Now, tap Add your Playlist (via XC API) on the home screen.
6. Enter the playlist details in the given fields and hit the Add User button.
7. After adding the playlist, stream your desired shows on your iOS device.
How to Stream Blaze IPTV on Apple TV
You can prefer the IPTVX Player app to stream Blaze TV on your Apple TV.
1. Turn on your Apple TV and connect it to a stable internet connection.
2. Launch the App Store and type IPTVX after clicking the Search icon.
3. Select the app and tap the Get button to download the app.
4. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app.
5. Integrate the IPTV playlist and access TV shows on your Apple TV.
How to Access Blaze IPTV on Smart TV
Smart TV is the best platform to access Blaze IPTV, so you can use the VU IPTV player to access Blaze ITV.
1. Power on your Smart TV and make sure it is connected to a stable internet connection.
2. Launch the Google Play Store and search for the VU IPTV app.
3. From the search results, pick the app and click the Install button.
4. After installing the app, launch it on your Smart TV.
5. Add the playlist to the player and watch live TV channels on your Smart TV.
How to Get Blaze IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
To access Blaze TV on your Windows and Mac PC, you can use the VLC Media Player.
1. Open the VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Tap the Media tab.
3. Select Open Network Stream from the menu that appears on the screen.
4. Click Network and provide the M3U link of Blaze IPTV in the given field.
5. Hit Play to add the playlist.
6. Now, you can stream TV channels on your PC.
How to Watch Blaze IPTV on LG and Samsung Smart TV
You can use the Smart IPTV player app to watch Blaze IPTV on your LG and Samsung Smart TVs.
1. Launch the LG Content Store or Smart Hub on your Smart TV.
2. Search for the Smart IPTV app and install it on your TV.
3. Launch the app and note the MAC address that you find on the screen.
4. Open a web browser on your Smartphone or PC and visit the Smart IPTV activation website [https://siptv.app/activation/].
5. Hit the My List tab.
6. Provide the MAC address and the playlist URL in the given fields.
7. Check the details and click the Send button.
8. Restart the Smart IPTV app and stream your desired shows on your LG and Samsung TV.
How to Stream Blaze IPTV on Firestick
Perfect Player IPTV can be used to access Blaze IPTV on your Firestick device. As Perfect Player IPTV is unavailable on the Amazon App Store, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. To locate the home screen on your Firestick, press Home on your remote control.
2. Click Search and type Downloader using the virtual keyboard.
3. Select the app and tap the Download button to install the app.
4. Go to the Firestick home screen and click the Settings icon.
5. Select the My Fire TV tile and click Developer Options.
6. Tap the Install Uknown Apps option and turn on Downloader.
7. Open Downloader and provide the Perfect Player IPTV APK link in the URL box.
8. Click Go to download the APK file.
9. Open it and tap the Install button to get the app.
10. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the app and add the playlist.
11. Now, stream the content of your wish on your Firestick device.
How to Watch Blaze IPTV on MAG
Follow the steps here to stream Blaze IPTV on your MAG device using the playlist URL.
1. Set up MAG and navigate to Settings.
2. Select System settings and click Servers.
3. Next, tap the Portals option.
4. Provide the Portal name and the Portal link in the given field.
5. Hit the Save button and restart your device.
6. Now, you are ready to access Blaze IPTV on your MAG device.
How to Stream Blaze IPTV on Enigma2
You can use the Putty software to stream Blaze IPTV on your Enigma2 device.
1. Navigate to Settings on your Enigma2 device.
2. Select Setup → System Network Device → Setup Adapter → Settings.
3. Note the IP address that you find on the screen.
4. Download the Putty software from its official website on your PC.
5. Launch the software and enter the IP address that you note down previously.
6. Select Telnet as the Connection type and tap the Open button.
7. Type Root in the login area of Putty’s black screen.
8. Next, click the Enter button.
9. Enter the M3U link of this IPTV and hit the Reboot button.
10. Restart your device to stream TV channels on Enigam2.
Blaze IPTV offers thousands of live TV channels in different categories including sports, news, kids, music, and more. Here are some of the popular channels of this IPTV provider.
Blaze IPTV supports its customers through live chat which is available on its official website. Users can use this feature to clear their queries immediately. You can also reach out to them using the email address and Write Us contact form on the official website. Your queries will be responded to within 2-3 business days.
Blaze IPTV is an excellent option to access thousands of live TV channels and on-demand videos at a reasonable price. Its fast and stable server ensures seamless and interrupt-free streaming. The provider also offers a one-day free trial to test the service before subscription. If you are looking for other alternatives, you can try the IPTV services like Honey Bee IPTV, EBUY IPTV, and IPTV Right.