BD IPTV is a free online TV streaming website with all Bangla Live TV channels. You can watch the content in languages like Bangladesh, Hindi, English, and more. This service offers you nearly 250+ live TV channels and 2000+ movies and TV series. You can get the service on compatible streaming devices like Android, Smart TV, Firestick, PC, and more.
Key Features of BD IPTV
|Fast and stable
|It offers quality content
|Has a friendly customer support
|Provides sports content, including live games and events
|99% server Uptime
|Compatible with most devices
IPTV is a popular streaming service that the cable TV service provider can replace. As a result, you can benefit at a cheaper cost with various channels under different categories. This has the advantage of multi-device streaming with a stable internet connection.
How Safe is IPTV?
IPTV has various services where there might be some illegal sites that take place with it. This takes place because of copyright issues. To make the service safe and secure, you can use a VPN. That can hide all your browsing activities, IP address, data, and other information. We suggest using VPNs like Express VPN or NordVPN services while streaming.
Subscription Plans of BD IPTV
BD IPTV has several subscription plans with different benefits depending on the package. Here is some information about the subscription.
|150tk – 6$
|420tk – 16$
|800tk – 30$
|1500tk – 50$
Subscription Process for BD IPTV
1. Move to the web browser and search for the BD IPTV.
2. Then, select the official website of BD IPTV on any compatible device.
3. Open the site, and click on the Pricing tab option at the top.
4. A new page will be opened with the Subscription plans.
5. Choose a plan and click the Select plan button.
6. Now, you will be directed to the WhatsApp chat.
7. Click the Continue to chat button.
8. Contact the provider and make the payment to get a subscription.
9. Finally, you will receive the login credentials of IPTV via your mail.
BD IPTV – Accessible Devices
The process of streaming BD IPTV service is quite simple. Moreover, it gives us the convenience of watching media content on most streaming devices. Some of the popular ones are listed below,
How to Stream BD IPTV on Android
Get the app from the play store and follow the below steps to get the service on Android,
1. Turn on your Android device and move to the Play Store.
2. Click the Search bar and search for the BD IPTV app.
3. Click the Install button displayed below the icon.
4. Once the installation process gets over, open the app.
5. Enter the Login credentials received in your mail.
6. Finally, enjoy watching your favorite content on your Android device.
How to Stream BD IPTV on Smart TV
Follow the below procedure to get the IPTV service on Smart TV,
1. Power on your Smart TV and open the Play Store.
2. Select the Search bar and type the IPTV Smarters.
3. Click on the IPTV Smarters from the search results and tap the Get button.
4. After installing the app select the Get button.
5. Choose the Login with Xtream codes API and fill in the login details of BD IPTV.
6. Click the Add User and stream your favorite movies or series.
How to Stream Windows & MAC PC
1. Install the latest version of the VLC Media player on your PC.
2. Launch the VLC app after the installation process gets over.
3. Select the Media tab from the Menu bar.
4. Then, select the Open Network Stream from the following.
5. Choose the Network tab and enter the M3U link of BD IPTV on the URL box.
6. Select the Play button and enjoy streaming.
How to Stream BD IPTV on Firestick
To install the BD IPTV on Firestick, follow the below steps,
1. From the Firestick homepage, select the Find tab and choose the Search option.
2. Enter the Downloader app using the virtual keyboard.
3. Select the Downloader file from the search result.
4. Click the Downloader and Select the Get option.
5. Move to the Firestick Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install the Apps from Unknown sources > Highlight downloader > Turn on.
6. Launch the Downloader and on the home screen, select the URL field.
7. Enter the URL of the BD IPTV APK downloaded link and press Go.
8. Select the Install option once the installation pop-up appears.
9. After the process gets over, open it on your device.
10. Provide the login details and start streaming it on your Firestick.
How to Stream BD IPTV on iOS
On your iOS device, install the IPTV player and stream the IPTV content,
1. Install the GSE Smart IPTV from the App Store or click here.
2. Click the Get button and install the app on your iOS.
3. Open the GSE Smart IPTV and click the Add button.
4. Select the Add M3U URL option from the menu.
5. Then, add the Playlist name and M3U URL of BD IPTV in the Playlist Link.
6. Now, choose the Add option and select the Ok button.
7. Finally, you can start streaming the desired content.
How to Stream BD IPTV on Kodi
For a Kodi device, you can follow the below procedure,
1. Power on your Kodi device and open the Kodi app.
2. Select the TV option and choose the enter add-on-browser option.
3. Click on the PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
4. Then, choose to Configure > General from the menu and select the Location.
5. Click the M3U Playlist URL and enter the M3U URL of the BD IPTV.
6. Now, click the OK button and select the Enable button.
7. You can select the content and start streaming.
How to Stream BD IPTV on MAG
Here are the steps to install the service on MAG,
1. Open the Settings menu from the home page.
2. Click the System Settings option.
3. Select the Server menu from the following.
4. Then, choose the Portals on the screen.
5. Type the BD IPTV in the portal name and enter the BD IPTV’s M3U URL in the Portal 1 URL.
6. Click the Save button and start watching the content you need.
How to Stream BD IPTV on Enigma2
For the Enigma2 device, follow the below procedure to install the IPTV service,
1. First, install the Settings option from the Enigma2 device.
2. Open the Setup option by following System Network > Setup Adapter > Settings option and note the IP address of the device.
3. Get the PuTTY Software from the official webpage or click here.
4. Then, open the software, enter the noted IP address and select Telnet, followed by the Open option.
5. From the PuTTY black Screen, type Root in the login area and click the Enter Key.
6. Now, enter the M3U URL of the BD IPTV in the URL area and click the Reboot, followed by the Enter key.
7. After this process, the Enigma2 device will restart and load the content from BD IPTV.
BD IPTV streams nearly 250+ live channels of various categories like Bangladeshi channels, Kolkata, Sports, Hindi, English, and more. You can get all the desired channels from the comfort of your living room. Here are some channels that take place in the BD IPTV service,
This service offers you customer support when it is needed. Suppose you face any issues regarding streaming. You can contact them through the contact us option on the official site with WApp/ Viber, WhatsApp 1, and WhatsApp Groups. They will guide you to fix the issue in the service. This service will be available 24/7 to the users.
BD IPTV is a streaming service of IPTV that has a lot of channels with various categories of sports channels. It is reliable, cheap, and one of the best genuine sources of IPTV channels. This has thousands of happy customers returning because of our TV service, which provides technical support anytime. If you feel that the BD IPTV does not fulfill your expectations, you can also access other IPTV services like Bunny Streams IPTV, Flawless IPTV, and Planet IPTV.