Ola TV has a simple and easy-to-use UI interface for users to search and stream their favorite channels quickly. In addition, Ola IPTV provides more than 12,000+ live channels, TV shows, Sports, News, and VoDs with free subscriptions and HD quality streaming. However, Ola IPTV can easily stream on major streaming devices by setting up the appropriate players.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of Ola TV IPTV
- Why IPTV?
- How Safe is IPTV?
- Compatible Streaming Devices for Ola TV
- How to Install Ola TV on Android
- How to Install Ola TV on Windows PC
- How to Install Ola TV on Firestick
- How to Install Ola TV on Smart TV
- Channel List
- Customer Support
- Our Review
Key Features of Ola TV IPTV
|100% Free App||Easy APK Downloader|
|International channels||Adult Channels|
|VPN friendly||Lock-free IP location|
|Multiple APK version||Clean Interface & Layout|
IPTV is the best replacement for the cable TV provider because IPTV is cheap, some IPTVs are free, and you can watch your favorite channels cordless on your TV and other portable devices. However, you can watch more channels and VoDs than cable TV with a stable Wifi connection.
How Safe is IPTV?
IPTV provides both copyrighted and non-copyrighted content from international channels and Movies, so we cannot conclude whether IPTV is safe. However, you can secure yourself from the IP address tracker by using VPNs like ExpressVPN and NordVPN. These VPNs will help you watch the content available in a particular region and secure you from Government and IPS protocols.
Compatible Streaming Devices for Ola TV
Ola IPTV has no application on the Play store and App store. However, you can download and install the APK file on the devices mentioned below.
How to Install Ola TV on Android
Ola IPTV can be streamed on Android phones/tablets by installing the APK file for their official webpage, and here are the following steps.
1. Open any browser on your device and search for Ola TV’s official site.
2. Download the latest version of the Ola TV APK file from their page.
3. Now, open the device Settings option and look for the Security option. Under that, enable the Unknown sources option.
4. After that, install the Ola TV APK file on your device.
5. Open the app and start streaming your favorite videos.
How to Install Ola TV on Windows PC
Installing the APK file on the PC is done with the help of an Android emulator. To install the app, follow the step given below.
1. Visit the BlueStacks official website, download the app or click here.
2. Install and open the app, log in using your Google Account and continue.
3. Download the Ola TV APK file from the official webpage.
4. Launch the BlueStacks app and click on the Apk icon in the button right corner or press Ctrl+Shift+B to install the APK file.
5. Look for Ola TV APK file and click install.
6. Now, you can watch the Ola IPTV on your PC using the emulator.
How to Install Ola TV on Firestick
Firestick is the best choice to go cordless and stream over the internet. The Ola IPTV can be installed on Firestick, and here’s how it’s done.
1. On your Firestick homepage, select the Find option and click the Search option.
2. In the search area, type Downloader app and select it from the list.
3. Click the Download icon and install the app on Firestick.
4. Now, select the Settings icon on the home page and select the My Fire TV option.
5. Now, under the Developer Options menu, enable the Downloader app.
6. Next, open the Downloader app and give the Ola TV APK file link in the Enter a URL area.
7. Then click the Download button and install the app on the Firestick.
8. Open the Ola IPTV app on Firestick and enjoy the streaming.
How to Install Ola TV on Smart TV
There are very few IPTV apps available for the Smart TV. However, we can install the app using an APK file, and the following steps are given below.
1. Open the Settings on your Smart TV.
2. Under the settings, look for Device preferences> Security and restriction options.
3. Now, Enable both Unknown sources and Verify apps options.
4. Visit Ola TV’s official website on your PC and download the APK file on a USB drive.
5. Now, connect the USB drive to your Smart TV.
6. Next, Install the APK file from the USB drive to your Smart TV.
7. Finally, open the Ola IPTV app on your Smart TV and enjoy your favorite content.
Ola TV offers more than 12,000+ channels for users in HD streaming. However, categories like Entertainment, Live News, Sports, Movies, Adult channels, and Kid’s shows are available to select your favorite channels quickly. If your sports lover, there are Live premium channels are available in the collection. Some of the channels that Ola IPTV offers are given below.
Ola TV IPTV customer care can be used for suggestions, comments, inquiries, issues, etc., via their Facebook page. You also contact them by submitting a form on their official webpage.
Ola TV is best known for its neat UI for user friendly. It has a wide range of channel collections with HD quality. However, there are several live channels for News and Sports from around the world, and the county categorizes those channels for quick picking. Similar channels can also use other IPTV like Ultra IPTV, Fame IPTV, and Sportz TV IPTV.