If you are looking for an IPTV provider that has content to suit your taste, you can try Vivid IPTV. This impressive IPTV provider hosts all your favorite TV channels. Also, it integrates exciting movies and TV series in its frequently updated app library. This content is from popular streaming services that you all would love to watch. The app is available for access on devices that include Firestick, Smart TV, Android, and much more. It has affordable subscription plans that the users can choose from based on their requirements.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal?
- How to Get a Vivid IPTV Subscription
- How to Access Vivid IPTV on Android
- How to Stream Vivid IPTV on PC
- How to Access Vivid IPTV on Firestick
- How to Access Vivid IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Access Vivid IPTV on Kodi
- How to Access Vivid IPTV on MAG
- Customer Support
- Channels List
- When you get a subscription with Vivid IPTV, you get an M3U URL that is supported on popular IPTV Player apps.
- Subscribers of the IPTV service can access their accounts on up to five devices simultaneously.
- The IPTV app doesn’t have built-in player support.
- The service gives you a detailed EPG guide to know streaming programs on different channels.
Is IPTV Legal?
When an IPTV service doesn’t have proper copyrights, you can consider it to be illegal. However, find out an IPTV service without proper copyright is quite complicated. It is not different with Vivid IPTV as well. So, if you are concerned about online security, get the help of a secure VPN.
How to Get a Vivid IPTV Subscription
1. Open the Web browser you like on your computer or smartphone.
2. Next, go to the Vivid IPTV Website and click on the Shop button at the top of the webpage.
3. Go through the plans and choose the subscription plan you prefer.
4. Click on the Sale button next to the plan you want.
5. Select the Add to Cart button and go to the Checkout screen.
6. You then need to review the IPTV plan and click on the Checkout button.
7. Provide the necessary information in the given fields.
8. Click the Continue button and enter your details.
9. Now, you get the Order Confirmation screen on the website.
10. The service will provide your IPTV credentials through email.
How to Access Vivid IPTV on Android
1. On the Android smartphone or tablet, open the Google Play Store.
2. Use the search bar of the Play Store to search for Smarters Players Lite.
3. Tap the app icon and the Install button to download the app.
4. Wait until the app installation is finished, and then tap the Open button to open IPTV Smarters app.
5. Type the Username, Password, and M3U URL to sign in to the Vivid IPTV account.
6. Finally, you are all set to stream your favorite TV channels.
How to Stream Vivid IPTV on PC
1. Power up your computer and make sure you connect it to a stable Wi-Fi network.
2. Open any web browser like Google Chrome on your computer.
3. Type down BlueStacks on the search bar and then go to the official BlueStacks website.
4. You then need to download and install BlueStacks to your computer.
5. Next, open BlueStacks and follow the instructions to sign in to your Google Account.
6. After signing in, open the Google Play Store.
7. On the search bar, search for the IPTV Stream Player app.
8. Select the app icon and proceed to install it on your device.
9. Open the app on your computer after installing the app.
10. You need to sign in to the app with your username, password, and URL of Vivid IPTV for the channel playlist.
11. You can then enjoy watching TV channels and on-demand titles on your computer.
How to Access Vivid IPTV on Firestick
1. Go to the Firestick home screen and select the Find option.
2. Next, click on the Search option and use the on-screen keyboard to search for the Downloader app.
3. After picking up the app icon, start its download by simply selecting the Download option.
4. When the download completes in a few minutes, open the Settings menu.
5. Next, choose the My Fire TV tile and choose Developer Options.
6. Further, select the Install Unknown Apps option and also enable the Downloader app by selecting it.
7. With that, you can open the Downloader app.
8. After providing the IPTV Pro APK URL in the URL field, click on the Go button.
9. This will start downloading the file, and then you can Install the app on your device.
10. As soon as the installation is complete, open the IPTV Pro Player app.
11. Sign in to the IPTV Player with your subscription details of Vivid IPTV and start streaming the channel playlist.
How to Access Vivid IPTV on Smart TV
1. You need to open a web browser on your computer.
2. Search for IPTV Rayo and go to any trusted source and download the APK file to your computer.
3. After the download completes, copy the APK file to a USB drive that is connected to the computer.
4. Further, remove the USB drive from your computer and plug it into the USB port of your TV.
5. Next, open the Settings menu and click on the Device Preferences option.
6. Select the Security and Restrictions option and the Unknown Sources option.
7. Launch a File manager to start installing the APK file.
8. On completing the app installation, open the app on Smart TV.
9. You can sign in to the app with your Vivid IPTV M3U URL and start streaming the TV channels.
How to Access Vivid IPTV on Kodi
1. After opening the Kodi app, open its Settings.
2. Click on the System Settings option and the Add-ons option on the side panel.
3. On the screen that follows, select Unknown Sources.
4. It will give you a Warning message box, and then select the Yes option.
5. Once again, open the Kodi Settings and select the File Manager menu.
6. Further, select the Add Source option followed by the None option.
7. On the next screen, fill the fields with the Vivid IPTV M3U URL and Repository Name, and then click on OK.
9. Select the Advanced option and also the Open Box option.
10. You then need to click on the Install from ZIP file option.
11. Also, choose the ZIP file and click on the OK option.
12. Click on the Install From Repository option.
13. With that, you need to choose your repository.
14. Select Video Add-Ons and access the Vivid IPTV add-on.
15. Also, choose the Install option and return to the Kodi home screen.
16. Click on the Add-ons option and proceed to select the Video Add-On option.
17. Select Vivid IPTV Add-On and also paste your M3U URL.
18. With that, you can watch TV channels on Kodi from the service.
How to Access Vivid IPTV on MAG
1. Open the Settings menu on your device.
2. Scroll to and choose the System Settings option.
3. On the menu, select the Service option.
4. Also, select the Portals option.
5. Following that, enter the Portal Name and paste the Vivid IPTV M3U URL.
6. Further, choose the Save option.
7. You can then refresh the app on MAG and enjoy watching TV channels on your device.
The subscribers of Vivid IPTV have a few options for Customer Support. With this customer support feature, you can get your queries to them. All you need to do is send them an email at the address available on the website. Eventually, you will get a reply email within a maximum of after 4-5 days.
You can find more than 12,000 live TV channels and on-demand content. These include all your favorite TV channels, and they stream in HD streaming quality. It has content for everyone ranging from news and sports channels to kids and lifestyle channels.
It has the coolest collection of TV channels and other on-demand content to stream. So, you will not want to miss out on this IPTV app on any device you have. Also, you will be impressed with the streaming that is mostly free of freezing and buffering. For more IPTV options, go for TFC IPTV, TNT IPTV, and Iconic Streams.