Snap IPTV is an IPTV service provider with 10000+ live TV channels from 56 countries. They also offer thousands of on-demand content in different genres, including sports, news, kids, movies, and more. You can access your favorite content in full HD, HD, SD, and 3D quality. Sports lovers can steam their favorite sports live with the premium sports channels. This IPTV provides M3U URL with the subscription details, so you can use the best IPTV player to stream and access this IPTV on your devices.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of Snap IPTV
- Why Choose IPTV Services?
- Are IPTV Services Safe?
- Subscription Plans of Snap IPTV
- How to Subscribe to Snap IPTV
- Snap IPTV – Supported Devices
- How to Stream Snap IPTV on Android
- How to Access Snap IPTV on iOS
- How to Get Snap IPTV on Firestick
- How to Access Snap IPTV on Windows PC
- How to Watch Snap IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Stream Snap IPTV on Kodi
- How to Get Snap IPTV on MAG Box
- How to Watch Snap IPTV on Formuler
- Channel List
- Customer Support
- Our Verdict
Key Features of Snap IPTV
|24/7 unlimited streaming||Effective customer support|
|Supports SD and HD Channels||99% uptime server|
|Electronic Program Guide supported channels||VPN friendly|
Why Choose IPTV Services?
IPTV service providers let users stream thousands of live TV channels and on-demand content at an affordable price. It is portable and easy to stream on any streaming device. If you have a stable internet connection, you can access your favorite IPTV content of different categories wherever you wish. The IPTV service provider allows users to stream content on multiple devices simultaneously.
Are IPTV Services Safe?
We couldn’t determine whether an IPTV is legal or not. In general, the IPTV service providers may contain some content that will cause legal issues. So, you need to connect to a VPN while streaming the IPTV service providers like Snap IPTV to prevent yourself from online tracking, throttling, and other issues. We suggest using the VPNs like ExpressVPN and NordVPN for enhanced security. Using a VPN, you can also access the content that is location-blocked by unblocking the geo-restrictions.
Subscription Plans of Snap IPTV
Snap IPTV provides four different subscription plans for users. It also offers a one-day free trial for the user to test the service.
How to Subscribe to Snap IPTV
1. Locate a web browser on your PC or Smartphone.
2. Go to the official website of Snap IPTV.
3. Go through the subscription plans offered by the service provider.
4. Select the plan of your wish.
5. Provide your details and complete the payment process.
6. The login details of the service provider will be mailed to the registered email address.
Snap IPTV – Supported Devices
You can access Snap IPTV on the streaming devices mentioned here.
How to Stream Snap IPTV on Android
To stream this IPTV on your Android device, you can use the Simple IPTV Player that is available in the Google Play Store.
1. Navigate to the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Enter Simple IPTV Player in the search bar.
3. Select the app from the search results. You can click here to install this player.
4. Tap the Install button to get the app.
5. Upon installing, launch the app on your device.
6. Integrate the M3U URL provided by the service provider.
7. Start streaming the content of your wish on your Android device.
How to Access Snap IPTV on iOS
You can use the XCIPTV to stream Snap IPTV on your iOS devices.
1. Go to the App Store and search for the XCIPTV app.
2. Pick the app from the search results and click the Get button. Click here to get the app.
3. After installation, launch the app on your device.
4. Login with your IPTV Username and Password.
5. Integrate the M3U URL provided by the service provider.
6. Search for your favorite content and watch it on your iOS device.
How to Get Snap IPTV on Firestick
You can use the TiviMate IPTV Player to stream the Snap IPTV on your Firestick device.
1. Set up Firestick and press the Home button on the remote to access the Fire TV home.
2. Tap the Find and click the Search tile.
3. Search for the Downloader app using the virtual keyboard.
4. Choose the app from the search results and click the Download button.
5. Once the app is installed, launch it on your device.
6. Navigate to Settings and click the My Fire TV tile.
7. Choose Developer Options and select Install Unknown Apps.
8. Swipe the toggle followed by the Downloader to enable it.
9. Open the Downloader app and tap the Home tab on the left pane.
10. Provide the URL link of the TiviMate IPTV Player APK in the URL field.
11. Tap the Go button to get the APK file.
12. After downloading the APK file, hit Install.
13. Once the installation is over, tap Open to launch the app on your device.
14. Tap the Add Playlist button on the main screen.
15. Select the M3U playlist and provide the M3U URL of Snap IPTV.
16. Choose the live TV channel and watch it on your Firestick.
How to Access Snap IPTV on Windows PC
You can use the steps here to stream the Snap IPTV on your Windows PC.
1. Locate the VLC Media player on your PC.
2. Tap Media and select Open Network Stream from the menu.
3. Click the Network tab and enter the M3U URL.
4. Hit the Play button and wait till the playlist loads.
5. Search and stream the content of your wish on your Windows PC.
How to Watch Snap IPTV on Smart TV
The Lazy IPTV Player can be used to stream Snap IPTV on your Smart TV.
1. Power on your Smart TV and go to Settings.
2. Choose the Device Preferences option and click Security & restrictions.
3. Tap Unkown sources and enable it.
4. On your PC, download the Lazy IPTV Player APK from a reliable website.
5. Copy the APK file into a USB drive.
6. Now, connect your USB drive to the USB port on the Smart TV.
7. Navigate to the File Manager section using the remote and locate the APK file.
8. Hit the Install button to get the app on your Smart TV.
9. Once the apk app installation is over, launch it on your Smart TV.
10. Go to the Playlists sections and add the M3U URL.
11. Search and stream the IPTV content of your wish on your Smart TV.
How to Stream Snap IPTV on Kodi
Here are steps to stream Snap IPTV on Kodi.
1. Locate the Kodi app on your streaming device.
2. On the left pane, select the TV option.
3. Next, click the Enter add-on browser button.
4. Scroll down and click the PVR IPTV Simple Client option.
5. At the bottom screen, click the Configure button.
6. Click the Location drop-down menu and pick Remote Path (Internet Access).
7. Next, click the M3U Play List URL option.
8. Provide the M3U URL of Snap IPTV in the given field and tap Ok.
9. Wait till the playlist loads. With this, you shall start streaming your favorite shows on Kodi.
How to Get Snap IPTV on MAG Box
Do follow the steps here to stream Snap IPTV on your MAG Box.
1. Turn on your MAG device and go to Settings.
2. Scroll down and click System Settings.
3. Choose Servers and click Portal.
4. Enter the Portal name and the URL in the given fields.
5. Click the Save button and wait till the playlist loads.
6. Search and stream your favorite IPTV content on your MAG device.
How to Watch Snap IPTV on Formuler
1. Power on your Formuler device.
2. Open the MYTV Online app on your device.
3. Click the Edit service option and click Edit.
4. Provide the service nickname Snap TV.
5. Click the MAG URL box and enter the M3U URL of the service provider.
6. Once entered, tap the Ok button.
7. Search and stream your favorite IPTV content on your Formuler device.
Snap IPTV provides a library of live TV channels, movies, and TV shows of on-demand content. With this service, users can stream content in all categories, including sports, news, kids, entertainment, and more. In addition, it lets users stream premium sports channels.
Snap IPTV offers effective customer support for users through a support ticket on the official website. In addition, it provides live support through Skype. Therefore users can use these two services to clear queries. We hope you will get an immediate response from the support team.
Snap IPTV is the best option to stream live TV channels and on-demand content at a reasonable price. It allows users to stream their favorite content in high quality. However, you can use the free trial to test the service before getting a subscription with its free trial period. If you want to try some interesting alternatives of Snap IPTV, you can try the other best alternatives, like Xtreme HD IPTV, Wizard IPTV, and Radiant IPTV.