Wizard IPTV is a service provider with live TV channels of different categories, such as sports, news, kids, and more. It also offers a huge collection of on-demand videos, including movies and TV shows. Users can download their favorite shows and stream them offline. Since it’s a free service provider, you don’t want to get a subscription, and no registration is required to use this service. Since Wizard IPTV is available as an APK, you can download it on Android-powered devices.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of Wizard IPTV
- Why IPTV?
- How Safe is IPTV?
- Compatible Streaming Devices to Access Wizard IPTV
- How to Install Wizard IPTV on Android
- How to Get Wizard IPTV on Firestick
- How to Access Wizard Pro IPTV on Windows PC
- How to Get Wizard IPTV on Smart TV
- Channel Support
- Customer Assistance
- Our Verdict
Key Features of Wizard IPTV
|24/7 streams in high-quality||Standalone APK|
|Completely free to use.||Videos on demand in different categories|
IPTV Service providers are portable and easy to use on any device. With a stable internet connection, you can access IPTV providers from anywhere. Also, IPTV service providers come at more affordable prices than costly cable TV providers. With that, you can stream thousands of live TV channels and on-demand content of different categories. It is the best option to stream your favorites on different devices simultaneously with multiple connections.
How Safe is IPTV?
It’s hard to determine whether an IPTV service provider is legal or not. But there is a chance for the IPTVs to hold some content that will cause copyright infringement issues. Therefore, you need to use the best VPN for IPTV, such as ExpressVPN and NordVPN, to hide your identity by masking the IP address of your streaming device. With the VPN, you can also access content that is unavailable in your region.
Compatible Streaming Devices to Access Wizard IPTV
You can stream this IPTV on the below-mentioned streaming devices.
How to Install Wizard IPTV on Android
You can follow the steps here to watch the Wizard IPTV on your Android devices.
1. On your Android Smartphone, go to Settings.
2. Scroll down and select the Security option.
3. Next, swipe the toggle, followed by the Unknown sources option.
4. Launch a web browser and search for the Wizard Pro IPTV APK.
5. Select and install the APK file from a reliable website.
6. After installing the APK file, hit the Install button.
7. Once the installation is over, hit Open to launch the app.
8. Search and stream your favorite content on your Android device.
How to Get Wizard IPTV on Firestick
To download the Wizard Pro IPTV APK on your Firestick, you can use the best sideloading app Downloader.
1. To launch the Firestick home screen, press the Home button on your remote control.
2. Click the Find tab on the home screen.
3. Next, click the Search tile.
4. Search for the Downloader app using the virtual keyboard.
5. Select the app from the search results and click Download.
6. Once the installation is over, hit Open to launch the app.
7. Now, go to Settings and select the My Fire TV tile.
8. Choose Developer Options >> Install Unknown Apps >> Enable Downloader to install apps that aren’t on Firestick.
9. Tap the Home tab after locating the Downloader app.
10. Provide the URL link of the Wizard Pro APK in the URL box.
11. Click the Go button to download the APK file.
12. Once the APK file is downloaded, tap the Install button.
13. After the installation is over, hit Open to launch the app.
14. Start streaming the content of your wish on your Firestick.
How to Access Wizard Pro IPTV on Windows PC
Here are the steps to access this IPTV on your Windows PC.
1. Turn on your PC and make sure it is connected to a stable internet connection.
2. Open a web browser and download the Wizard Pro IPTV APK from a reliable website.
3. Next, visit the BlueStacks official website and install the BlueStacks emulator.
4. After installation, launch the emulator and sign in with your Google Account.
5. Tap the Install APK icon on the right pane.
6. Locate the APK file you previously downloaded.
7. Hit the Install button to get the app.
8. Once the app is installed, launch it on your PC.
9. Search and stream your favorite content on your PC.
How to Get Wizard IPTV on Smart TV
You need to copy the Wizard Pro IPTV APK to a USB drive and then install it on your Smart TV.
1. Turn on your Smart TV and connect it to a WiFi network.
2. Go to Settings and click the Device Preferences option.
3. Select the Security & restrictions options on the next screen.
4. Swipe the toggle to enable Unknown Sources.
5. Now, open a web browser on your PC.
6. Download the Wizard IPTV APK from a reliable website.
7. After downloading the APK file, copy it to a USB drive.
8. Next, connect the USB drive to the USB port on your Smart TV.
9. Navigate to the File Manager section and open the APK file.
10. Tap the Install button to get the app.
11. After installation, tap Open to launch the app.
12. Start streaming the content of your wish on your Smart TV.
Wizard (Pro) IPTV offers a library of live TV channels from all over the world. Also, they offer videos on demand in different categories, including sports, news, entertainment, kids, movies, TV shows, and more. With this service, you can also access premium sports channels.
Since Wizard Pro IPTV is a free IPTV service provider, we couldn’t expect effective customer service. There are possibilities for the users to contact the Wizard IPTV developer through email. But this IPTV doesn’t provide live chat support for the users to clear their queries immediately.
Wizard IPTV is a wonderful option to stream live TV channels and on-demand content for free. This service is useful for users of Android-powered devices. If you want to access unlimited content, you should try some premium IPV service providers like GOTIT IPTV, IPTV Farm, and Hypersonic IPTV as alternatives to this free IPTV service provider.