Rapid IPTV is a premium IPTV provider that streams over 5000+ channels, 16,000+ movies and series, and 32 languages, and has 10000+ happy customers. This service provides your various subscription plans and features to stream the content on your devices. It also includes premium channels like HBO, FOX news, CNN, Discovery, Sky sports, and more. Get the service on your device by the following methods.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of Rapid IPTV
- Why IPTV?
- How Safe is IPTV?
- Subscription Plans of Rapid IPTV
- Subscription Process for Rapid IPTV
- Compatible Streaming Devices to Access Rapid IPTV
- How to Install Rapid IPTV on Android
- How to Install Rapid IPTV on iOS
- How to Stream Rapid IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Stream Rapid IPTV on PC/MAC
- How to Install Rapid IPTV on Firestick
- How to Stream Rapid IPTV on Kodi
- How to Stream Rapid IPTV on MAG
- How to Install Rapid IPTV On Enigma2
- Customer support
- Our Review
Key Features of Rapid IPTV
|It has 99% of uptime||Incredible channel-zapping time|
|Clean Interface||Compatible with all devices|
|Easy-to-use||EPG is available for all upcoming programs|
IPTV is an alternative to cable TV services because of the cheaper cost and is very popular among people. This consist of all the TV channels and VOD movie titles and has the advantage of multi-device streaming. All you need is a stable internet connection for an uninterrupted streaming experience.
How Safe is IPTV?
IPTV service is popular and has various services; some of the content they offer is considered illegal. So we would recommend the usage of ExpressVPN and NordVPN to mask your IP address to avoid tracking and protect the data from being hacked.
Subscription Plans of Rapid IPTV
This service provides you with various subscription plans with 24Hrs of free trials,
Subscription Process for Rapid IPTV
1. First, open the website and choose your subscription plan.
2. Click on the purchase now button.
3. Then, select the Register now option.
4. Sign UP with your email address.
5. Your Username and Password will be sent to your mail.
6. Enter username and password, then click the Sign in option.
7. After this process, follows the on-screen instructions to get the plan.
Compatible Streaming Devices to Access Rapid IPTV
The below devices are compatible with accessing the Rapid IPTV for streaming,
How to Install Rapid IPTV on Android
Here is the procedure to set up and stream the Rapid IPTV content on Android,
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android.
2. Move to the search bar and search for the Purple Playlist player app or Click Here.
3. Then, locate and select the app from the search result.
4. Click the Install button and download the app.
5. Launch the Purple Playlist Player and sign in with your account details of Rapid IPTV.
6. After this process, the content will be loaded, and you can start streaming.
How to Install Rapid IPTV on iOS
For your iOS device, follow the installation process given below,
1. Power on your iOS and move to the App Store.
2. Then, search for the GSE Smart IPTV app.
3. Click the Get option to install the app on your device.
4. After installation, click the Open button and get the GSE Smart IPTV app on your iOS.
5. Choose the Add button from the top right corner, then select the Add M3U URL option.
6. Add the Playlist name and M3U URL in the Playlist link.
7. Now, click the Add option and select OK.
8. Once the process gets over, the content will be loaded, and you can start streaming on your iOS device.
How to Stream Rapid IPTV on Smart TV
Smart TV does not have any option to download IPTV players from any store. the one option is to sideload the application by the following procedure,
1. Open the Settings option on the Smart TV.
2. Choose the Device Preferences > Security and restrictions option.
3. Enable the Unknown sources option from the following.
4. Then, turn on your PC and download the Neutro IPTV Player APK file.
5. After downloading, copy the APK file from your PC to a USB drive.
6. Connect the same USB drive to the Smart TV and move to the File manager.
7. Install the Neutro IPTV Player app and open the Neutro IPTV Player app.
8. Finally, Sign in with the Rapid IPTV account and enjoy streaming.
How to Stream Rapid IPTV on PC/MAC
The following are the procedure to stream Rapid IPTV on PC/MAC devices,
1. First, open the VLC media Player app on your PC.
2. Choose the media option from the Home page.
3. Select the Open Network Stream option and choose the Open media window.
4. Click on the Network option and enter the Network URL field.
5. Enter the M3U URL of the Rapid IPTV in the given field.
6. Now, click on the Play button and enjoy streaming.
How to Install Rapid IPTV on Firestick
You can watch the Rapid IPTV on your firestick by installing any reliable IPTV player,
1. Move to the Find Tab on your Firestick device.
2. Select the search option from the following.
3. Enter the Downloader on the search bar.
4. Then, locate the Downloader app from the search result and click the Downloader button.
5. Move to the Home screen and select the Settings menu.
6. Choose the My Fire TV and select the Developer options.
7. Click the Install unknown Apps and enable the Downloader app from the list.
8. Launch the Downloader app and provider the URL for the Mega IPTV APK file in the URL field.
9. Click the Go button and install the APK file on your device.
10. Open any browser and visit the Mega IPTV player website.
8. Here, In the My list option, enter the MAC address, Playlist name, and M3U URL of the Rapid IPTV and click the Upload button.
9. Finally, you can start streaming the Rapid IPTV content using the Mega IPTV player.
How to Stream Rapid IPTV on Kodi
Here is the Procedure to set up and access the IPTV service on Kodi,
1. First, launch the Kodi app on your Kodi device.
2. Select the TV option and select the Enter add-on browser option.
3. Then, choose the PVR IPTV Simple Client from the following.
4. Click Configure > General from the menu and select Location.
5. Choose the Remote path and click the OK button.
6. Select the M3U Playlist URL and enter the Rapid IPTV M3U URL link.
7. Finally, click on the OK and select the Enable button.
8. You can start streaming the content on your device.
How to Stream Rapid IPTV on MAG
To get the Rapid IPTV on MAG, follow the steps given below,
1. First, Open the Settings menu on your MAG.
2. Select the System settings option below.
3. Choose the Servers option.
4. Then, select the Portals from the following.
5. Enter the Rapid IPTV in the Portal name and Rapid IPTV’s M3U URL in the Portal 1 URL box.
6. Click the Save option from the screen.
7. Finally, the MAG device will restart, and you can access all the content.
How to Install Rapid IPTV On Enigma2
On your Enigma2 device, install the third-party software to stream the IPTV content,
1. Select the Settings option in your Enigma2 device.
2. Then, open the setup option by System network > Setup adapter > Settings option and note down the device’s IP address.
3. Install the puTTY software from the official webpage.
4. Open the software, enter the noted IP address and click the Telnet, followed by the Open button.
5. On the puTTY black screen, type Root in the login area and press the Enter key.
6. Enter the M3U URL link in the URL area and click the Reboot option followed by the Enter key.
7. Finally, the Enigma2 device will restart and load the Rapid IPTV content.
8. You can select and stream all the content on your device.
This service provides you the customer support through the official website. You can contact them by clicking the chat with us option; we are an online option. Enter all the issues and queries you have on your device while using this IPTV provider. They will guide you to sort out the issues.
Rapid IPTV is an IPTV service with various channels and services. This provides you with movies and series and has different plans according to the features. Moreover, it has a user-friendly interface. If unsatisfied with the service, you can stream other IPTV services like Bunny Stream IPTV, Flawless IPTV, and Gorilla TV IPTV.