Panda IPTV is an IPTV service provider that has more than 8,000 live TV channels in its collection. In addition to that, you can watch more than 10,000 movies and TV shows on-demand content streaming on the service. You can access Panda on your smartphone, computer, Smart TV, or Firestick device. You can stream this IPTV content non-stop based on subscription plans you can get from your official website. It is an affordable way to get rid of your expensive cable bills.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal?
- How to Sign Up with Panda IPTV
- How to Access Panda IPTV on Android Devices
- How to Watch Panda IPTV on PC
- How to Access Panda IPTV on Firestick
- How to Access Panda IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Access Panda IPTV on Kodi
- How to Access Panda IPTV on MAG
- Customer Support
- Channel List
- Panda IPTV Review
- Frequently Asked Questions
- The on-demand library with more than 10,000 titles is updated regularly, so that you can find something new to watch.
- You can always experience buffer-free streaming on the service.
- The service is available worldwide, providing you with channels that stream in 4K, FHD, HD, and SD.
- The service offers you 99.99% server uptime that will give you the best streaming experience.
|One Week Trial||€4|
Is IPTV Legal?
It is quite complicated to know about the copyright details that an IPTV provider owns. The same is the case with Panda IPTV. To be more sure about your streaming, you can use a secure VPN while streaming TV channels and on-demand titles from the service.
How to Sign Up with Panda IPTV
1. Go to the official Panda IPTV website on a web browser of a computer.
2. Navigate to the section of the webpage with the IPTV Plan.
3. Go through the plans and select the Sign Up button.
4. This will take you to the registration page, where you need to log in with your email address and password.
5. Click on the Submit button.
6. Next, select your plan and the other details necessary.
7. Click on the Submit button and then make your payment, following the instructions on your screen.
8. Once you complete the process successfully, you will receive the activation mail within 3 hours.
How to Access Panda IPTV on Android Devices
1. Open the Android devices Settings menu.
2. Navigate to and tap Security.
3. Select Device Management and then select Unknown Sources.
4. Launch a web browser and search for the Panda IPTV APK file.
5. Download the APK file from a reliable source.
6. Further, install the APK file and then open the application on your device.
7. Enter your username and password to log in to the Panda app.
8. Get the playlist of channels in the app and start streaming them on your Android device.
How to Watch Panda IPTV on PC
1. Open a web browser like Google Chrome on your computer.
2. Go to the official BlueStacks website and download it on your device.
3. Open BlueStacks and then sign in to your Google account following the instructions that you can see on the screen.
4. Open the Google Play Store by selecting the icon on the BlueStacks screen.
5. Search for IPTV Smarters Pro and then install it on your computer.
6. Enter your subscription details with Panda IPTV and sign in to the app.
7. Click on the Add User button to load your playlist of channels.
8. Now, you can start playing TV channels or other titles from the service on your computer.
How to Access Panda IPTV on Firestick
1. From the Firestick home screen, select the Find option followed by Search.
2. Search for the Downloader app using the search bar.
3. Select either the Download or the Get button to download the app to the device.
4. Press the Home button on your remote to return to the home screen and then open the Settings menu.
5. Select My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps.
6. In the list, locate and then select the Downloader app to enable.
7. Now, you can open the Downloader application on Firestick.
8. In the app URL field, paste the URL for the app and then click on Go.
9. Further, install the APK file on your device and then open the application.
10. Enter your username and password from your Panda IPTV subscription to log in.
11. Finally, you can watch TV channels on Firestick from your subscription.
How to Access Panda IPTV on Smart TV
1. From the home screen of your Smart TV, open the Google Play Store.
2. Using the search field, look for the All IPTV Player app.
3. Click on the Install button to have the app on your device.
4. The installation completes within a couple of minutes, and then you can open the app.
5. Enter your Username, Password, and M3U URL from your subscription with Panda IPTV in the respective field.
6. Click on the sign-in button and wait for the TV channels to load on the app.
7. Access the TV channel playlist and enjoy watching them on your TV.
How to Access Panda IPTV on Kodi
1. Initially, open the Kodi Settings menu and choose the System Settings option.
2. From the left side menu, click on the Add-ons option.
3. On the next screen, click on the Unknown Sources option.
4. As you get a Warning message on your screen, you need to select the Yes option.
5. Launch the Kodi Settings menu and open the File Manager.
6. Choose the Add Source option and then the None option.
7. Paste the M3U URL from Panda IPTV.
8. Also, enter the Repository Name and select OK.
9. Further, choose the Advanced option in the menu and then the Open Box option.
10. Select the Install from ZIP file option and choose the ZIP file.
11. Further, select OK.
12. Also, select the Install From Repository option and choose your repository.
13. Select the Video Add-Ons option.
14. Next, choose the Panda IPTV add-on and then click on the Install option.
15. Go back to the Kodi home screen.
16. Click on the Add-ons option and then select the Video Add-On option.
17. Further, choose the Panda IPTV Add-On.
18. Paste the M3U URL from the provider and wait for the playlist to load on the device.
19. Start streaming TV channels on your device.
How to Access Panda IPTV on MAG
1. Launch the MAG Settings menu.
2. Choose System Settings and then choose the Servers option.
3. Click on the Portals option.
4. Enter the Portal Name and paste the Panda IPTV M3U URL.
5. Click on the Save option and wait for the channel playlist to load.
6. Now, Play any TV channel from the provider to watch.
Panda IPTV will be of assistance 24/7 with the help of their customer support. They have provided their WhatsApp chat support details on the official website that you can use. With their help, you can fix major issues that you might face in the service or get help while you are installing the app.
Panda IPTV service has channels from across the world and in different languages. You can find TV channels from countries including the UK, the US, Canada, Germany, France, Denmark, Portugal, India, Egypt, Spain, Africa, Argentina, Brazil, and more countries. So, you can find on-demand titles in English, French, and Arabic.
Panda IPTV Review
The service offers you the best streaming experience with a collection of movies, TV series, and sports. You can get a subscription to the service after getting a week’s trial of €4. For more IPTV service options, go through Echoo IPTV, Rocket IPTV, Eagle IPTV, or Universe IPTV.
Frequently Asked Questions
If Panda IPTV is not working, try simple troubleshooting measures. In addition, you can contact their customer support for assistance.
You can get a week’s trial on the service at €4 without the presence of a free trial.