Dragon IPTV is undoubtedly the best IPTV provider for your devices. This powerful streaming service has all the features that you are looking for on an IPTV service. It has one of the biggest collections of sports streaming in HD from all around the world. Therefore, it covers all sports events of your favorite things. The service on this IPTV service is not confined to sports as it has one of the coolest collections of entertainment channels as well. This IPTV service is compatible with Android devices, Firestick, Kodi, MAG, and web browsers. Therefore, it ensures that you get to access your favorite TV channels everywhere.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal?
- How to Sign Up With Dragon IPTV
- How to Get Dragon IPTV on Android
- How to Install Dragon IPTV Apk on Firestick
- How to Get Dragon IPTV on Filelinked
- How to Get Dragon IPTV on PC
- How to Install Dragon IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Get Dragon IPTV on Kodi
- How to Stream Dragon IPTV on iOS Device
- How to Get Dragon IPTV on MAG
- Customer Support
- Channels List
- Dragon IPTV Review
- You can access an expanded library of 20,000 live TV channels on Dragon IPTV.
- The channels on the IPTV service stream both in SD as well as HD qualities.
- You could access TV Catchup on this service if you missed any show on any channel.
- You can get up to two different connections on the service. To get more connections on the service, you can pay an additional fee.
- The IPTV service has restricted the age of people who can subscribe to it to at least 18.
|Subscription Duration||Price||Number of Connections|
Is IPTV Legal?
When the IPTV provider has the copyrights for anything streaming on the service, you can consider it to be legal. Talking about the legal side of Dragon IPTV, we don’t have a lot of available information. It is advisable to use the VPN for streaming the IPTV since it hides the IP address and other details. You can go for the Premium VPN for secure and stable streaming.
How to Sign Up With Dragon IPTV
1. On your computer, open a web browser and go to the official Dragon IPTV website.
2. Scroll down to the Subscriptions Pricing section.
3. Go through the plans and click on either the Order One Connection or Order Two Connections button near the plan.
4. On the next screen, fill in the boxes provided.
5. Also, give your payment details to subscribe to the service.
6. Once you complete the subscription, you get the necessary credentials in an email from the service.
How to Get Dragon IPTV on Android
1. On your Android device, open any web browser.
2. From a reliable source, download the Dragon IPTV APK file.
3. Open the Settings menu of your Android device and select Security.
4. Next, choose the Device Management option followed by the Unknown Sources option.
5. Once completed, install the newly downloaded Apk file to your Android device.
6. Open the IPTV app and choose the server of your subscription.
7. Also, enter your Username and Password to sign in.
8. Finally, access TV channels and other content from the service.
How to Install Dragon IPTV Apk on Firestick
1. Launch the Firestick device and click the Search option in the Find tab.
2. Browse for the Downloader app in the Amazon App Store.
3. Select Download to install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
4. Press the home button on the remote to go to the home screen.
5. Open Settings on the Firestick and select My Fire TV.
6. Click on Developer Options and then on Install Unknown Apps.
7. Find the Downloader app on the list and enable the installation of unknown apps.
8. Now, launch the Downloader app on Firestick and paste the Dragon IPTV Apk URL in the URL box.
9. Click on Go to start downloading the Dragon IPTV Apk file.
10. Install the APK file on your Firestick and then open the IPTV app on the Firestick device.
11. On the app screen, enter the Username, Password, and other details to sign in.
12. Finally, start streaming your favorite live TV channels.
How to Get Dragon IPTV on Filelinked
You can access the customized Dragon IPTV app and the VPN using the following code. On Filelinked, enter the code 53691045 to download the app. You have to get the Filelinked store on your Android or Firestick device to install the IPTV app through the code.
How to Get Dragon IPTV on PC
1. Launch any web browser you like on your PC and download the Dragon IPTV APK file from a genuine source.
2. Download and install BlueStacks from their official website to your PC.
3. Open the BlueStacks emulator and sign into your Google Account.
4. Click on the Install APK button and then access the IPTV APK file on the PC.
5. Also, install the APK file on your device and then launch the IPTV app.
6. Enter your Username, Password, and other credentials to sign in.
7. Choose the content to stream on the Windows or Mac PC.
How to Install Dragon IPTV on Smart TV
1. Download the Dragon IPTV APK file from a trusted website using a web browser on your PC.
2. Connect the USB drive to your PC and then copy the file to it.
3. After copying the file, remove the USB drive from your PC and then connect it to your Smart TV.
4. Launch the Smart TV Settings menu and select Device Preferences.
5. Scroll down and choose Security & Restrictions.
6. Next, select the Unknown Sources option to install third-party apps.
7. Once done, open a File Manager to access the IPTV APK file on your USB drive.
8. Open the IPTV app and type in the necessary details to sign in.
9. Now, you can start watching TV channels and other content from the service.
How to Get Dragon IPTV on Kodi
1. Install Kodi on your Streaming device and open Kodi to stream the Dragon IPTV.
2. Find the TV icon on the top left corner of your screen and then select it.
3. Select Add-on-Browser followed by IPTV Simple Client.
4. Select Configure.
5. Next, select the General option and then change the M3U list location to Remote Path.
6. Select the M3U Playlist URL option and paste the URL of your subscription.
7. Click on OK and select Enable.
8. With that, you get to access TV channels from Dragon IPTV on Kodi.
How to Stream Dragon IPTV on iOS Device
1. Launch the App Store of your iOS device and install Xtream IPTV.
2. Open the app after completing the installation.
3. In the app welcome screen, enter the Username, Password, and DNS Port Link.
4. Finally, you get to access live TV channels from your subscription on the Xtream IPTV Player app.
How to Get Dragon IPTV on MAG
1. Start by opening Settings and then select System Settings.
2. Select the Servers option and then select Add Portal in the portal section.
3. Enter the Portal Name and then paste the URL in the respective fields.
4. Select Save to upload the URL.
5. Go back to the Settings menu and select System Settings.
6. Select Device Info and then note down the Mac Address.
7. Enter the Mac Address from Dragon IPTV.
8. Start streaming TV channels from your subscription.
They have live chat support that is made available all through the day on weekdays. At the same time, they have a support ticketing system that you can reach 24/7. With the help of their support, you can easily set up the IPTV service on your devices. Also, they provide dedicated support by fixing any issues that might arise with this service.
Dragon IPTV does not miss out on your favorite channels of any category. The channels available on the service include the following.
- International Channels
- News Channels
- USA Regional Channels
- Movie Channels
- Arabic Channels
- Asian Channels
Dragon IPTV Review
Dragon IPTV is one of the most stable IPTV services that give you an incredible experience. You will not come across freezing and glitching on this IPTV service. The number of connections on the service can be extended as necessary with additional fees. It also has an Electronic Program Guide support. Also, it is compatible with different devices, and you can access the service on any convenient device. The alternatives for Dragon IPTV are Ultra IPTV and Platinum IPTV.
Dragon IPTV Apk is available for free download on Android, Firestick, Smart TV, and PC. You have to ensure the download website before downloading the apk file.
Yes. You can stream the Dragon IPTV on your streaming device with any IPTV Player, such as Tivimate IPTV Player, through M3U URL.