Neo IPTV is a premium IPTV provider with more than 4700 live channels in its collection. Subscribers of Neo IPTV can also binge-watch their favorite movies and TV series. In addition, the service also hosts pay-per-view events. Subscribers of the basic plan can stream the service on one device only. However, there are different subscription plans for the subscribers to stream on up to 4 devices simultaneously. You can stream the service on Android devices, Firestick, iOS devices, and computers with any convenient IPTV Player.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal?
- How to Sign Up for Neo IPTV
- How to Access Neo IPTV on Android
- How to Access Neo IPTV on a PC
- How to Access Neo IPTV on Firestick
- How to Access Neo IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Access Neo IPTV on Kodi
- How to Access Neo IPTV on MAG
- Channels List
- Customer Support
- The channel library has over 4700 TV channels of various genres.
- Subscribers will get an M3U URL that they can use on an IPTV player to access the channel playlist.
- New users can get a 48-hour trial on Neo IPTV at $1.99.
- To get a subscription to the service, make a payment using PayPal, credit payment, or debit payment.
|Number of Connections||Subscription Price|
|One Device||$15.99 per month|
|Two Devices||$20.99 per month|
|Three Devices||$25.99 per month|
|Four Devices||$30.99 per month|
Is IPTV Legal?
IPTV services are not always legal for watching your favorite TV channels and on-demand content. These services offer users exciting content from various services without proper rights. Whatever the case, users should always make use of a VPN. The service will give you the necessary online security and privacy, which is otherwise not provided.
How to Sign Up for Neo IPTV
1. Connect your computer to a stable internet after turning on the device.
2. Open any web browser on the computer.
3. Go to the official Neo IPTV website using the browser.
4. Scroll through the web page to the section which shows the subscription plans and check on the available plans.
5. Select the plan you wish to get a subscription and click on the Order Now button next to the page.
6. Provide your personal information in the given fields as necessary.
7. Also, provide your payment details to complete the process.
8. Users can confirm their subscription when they receive an official email from the service with the subscription details.
How to Access Neo IPTV on Android
1. Open any web browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
2. Select the search bar and search for the Neo IPTV APK file.
3. After visiting a trusted source, download the APK file to your device.
4. Next, open the Settings menu of your Android smartphone or tablet.
5. Tap the Security option followed by Device Management.
6. Further, select the Unknown Sources option.
7. From your Android device, access and install the APK file.
8. Wait for the app installation to complete on the device.
9. Open the app on your device and enter the username and password to sign in.
10. Finally, users can stream TV channels and on-demand titles on their devices.
How to Access Neo IPTV on a PC
1. Open any web browser on your computer after turning on the device.
2. Go to the official website of BlueStacks using the browser.
3. Download BlueStacks and install it on your device.
4. When the process completes, open BlueStacks on your device.
5. Enter your email address and password to sign in to your Google account.
6. Using the browser, download the Neo IPTV APK file from a genuine source.
7. In the BlueStacks interface, select the Install APK button.
8. Access the APK file on your computer and install it following the instructions on your screen.
9. Open the IPTV app on your device and sign in with your account details.
10. Finally, the users can stream the TV channel lineup from the service.
How to Access Neo IPTV on Firestick
1. Press the Home button in the remote to open the Firestick home screen.
2. Select the Find option on the home screen, followed by the Search tile.
3. Search for Downloader using the virtual on-screen keyboard and then choose the app icon.
4. This brings the app info page to your device. Click on the Download button on the page.
5. Go back to the Firestick home screen and click on the Settings icon to access the menu.
6. From Settings, choose the My Fire TV tile.
7. Next, click on Developer Options.
8. Select Install Unknown Apps and enable the Downloader app by clicking on the option.
9. With that, open the Downloader app on Firestick.
10. Click on the Allow option in the app prompt.
11. In the Downloader app URL page, provide the Neo IPTV Player APK URL and click on Go.
11. Open the app and provide the subscription details to stream TV channels.
How to Access Neo IPTV on Smart TV
1. Go to the Smart TV home screen and open Settings by clicking on its icon.
2. In the Settings menu, select the Device Preferences option.
3. In the next screen, click on Security and Restrictions.
4. Further, select the Unknown Sources option.
5. Turn on your computer and connect to the internet.
6. Open any web browser and search for the Neo IPTV APK file.
7. From the Downloads on the computer, copy the APK file to a USB drive.
8. After connecting the USB drive to the Smart TV, open any File Manager.
9. Access and install the IPTV Player app on your device.
10. Open the IPTV app on the computer and sign in with account details.
How to Access Neo IPTV on Kodi
1. Open the Kodi app and open the Kodi Settings menu.
2. Select the System Settings option and choose the Add-ons option in the side panel.
3. On the next screen, locate and select the Unknown Sources option.
4. Soon, a Warning message box appears on the screen.
5. Click on the Yes option and open the Kodi Settings menu.
6. After selecting the File Manager icon, click the Add Source option.
7. Select the None option on the screen.
8. Enter the Neo IPTV M3U URL and Repository Name, and click OK.
9. Choose the Advanced option and choose the Open Box option.
10. Select the Install from ZIP file option on the menu.
11. After choosing the ZIP file, click on the OK option.
12. Click on the Install From Repository option and select your repository.
13. Further, click on the Video Add-Ons option.
14. Access the Neo IPTV add-on and click on Install.
15. Return to the Kodi home screen and choose the Add-ons option.
16. Select the Video Add-On option.
17. Further, choose the Neo IPTV Add-On.
18. Paste the M3U URL of Pub IPTV in the given field.
19. When the TV channel playlist is available, users can stream the TV channel playlist.
How to Access Neo IPTV on MAG
1. Open the Settings menu on the MAG device after turning on the device.
2. Select the System Settings icon in the Settings.
3. From the menu, select the Servers option.
4. Choose the Portals option.
5. Provide the Portal Name and Neo IPTV M3U URL.
6. Select the Save option and refresh the Neo IPTV app.
7. Finally, subscribers can access the TV channel playlist from the service.
Neo IPTV offers TV channels under various categories and languages. The channel lineup includes your favorite sports, news, lifestyle, entertainment, and international TV channels. Furthermore, the service supports Electronic Program Guide with information about the TV shows streaming into the service. In addition, the service supports the TV catchup feature to access the previous day’s streams of these channels.
Neo IPTV provides 24/7 support for its uses. Therefore, users can always reach out for assistance when they have issues with the device. Customer support is made available through email and an online contact form.
Neo IPTV has one of the best collections of TV channels of all categories. All the subscribers can access the service on devices through any compatible IPTV Player. The service also has support for external players and features like Favorites manager. All of these features make it the ideal IPTV provider. If you wish to try more IPTV providers, get Cyber IPTV, Bird IPTV, Crystal IPTV, and Monster IPTV.