The best IPTV services in the USA predominantly use the M3U playlist format to share their holdings, like live TV channels and VOD content, such as movies and series. If you live in the US and are looking for free IPTV M3U playlist links, you are in the right place. This article will provide the best free M3U Playlist in the USA and the procedure to watch IPTV using these links on different devices.
Why is VPN Necessary While Streaming M3U Playlist of USA?
IPTV providers are always prone to legality issues since they are known for streaming copyrighted content without the proper license. In most countries, streaming copyrighted content is against the law and you may end up facing legal issues while watching those content. So, it is advisable to use a VPN service on your device to safeguard your privacy. VPN also helps you access providers that are geo-restricted in your country. Since the internet is flooded with many VPNs, we recommend using Surfshark VPN while streaming IPTV content via a media player.
Best & Free M3U Playlists to Watch USA Channels
How to Add M3U Playlist of USA on Android Mobile
You can install Master IPTV player on your Android smartphone and tablet to access M3U playlists of the USA.
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone.
2. Search for the Master IPTV player using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app and tap Install on Play Store to install the app on your device.
4. Once the installation is over, launch the app on your device.
5. Within the Master IPTV Player app, select the (+) option.
6. Type the link address and click the Add on the top.
8. Now, you can select and watch any IPTV content of your choice.
How to Stream M3U Playlist of USA on iPhone & Apple TV
You can use the Aboxa IPTV player app to stream the M3U Playlist of USA on your iPhone and Apple TV.
1. Open the App Store on your iPhone and Apple TV.
2. Click the Search icon and enter Aboxa IPTV.
3. Select the app from the search results and tap Get on App Store.
4. Once the installation is over, launch the app on your device.
5. Now, add the playlist and start accessing your desired content.
How to Access M3U Playlist of USA on a Windows PC & Mac
Windows PC and Mac users can prefer the VLC media player to stream the M3U Playlist of USA.
1. Open the VLC media player on your Windows PC and Mac.
2. Click the Media tab at the top left corner.
3. Select the Open Network Stream option from the menu.
4. Click the Network tab and provide the M3U file link.
5. Hit the Play button to add the playlist.
6. Select and watch your desired content on your PC.
How to Watch M3U Playlist of USA on Smart TV
For Android Smart TVs, users can prefer the Eva IpTv player to stream the M3U playlists of the USA.
1. Turn on your Android Smart TV and connect it to a stable internet connection.
2. Open the Play Store from the Apps section.
3. Click the Search bar and enter Eva IpTv.
4. Select the app and tap the Install button to get the app.
5. After installation, launch the app on your device.
6. Integrate the M3U link and enjoy streaming TV channels on Smart TV.
How to Upload M3U Playlist of USA on Firestick
To stream M3U links on Firestick, users can use the Perfect Player app. As the application doesn’t have native support for Firestick, you need to sideload the app using Downloader.
1. Locate the Firestick home screen and click the Search icon.
2. Search for the Downloader app.
3. Pick the app and tap the Download button.
4. Navigate to the Firestick home screen and click the Settings icon.
5. Tap the My Fire TV tile and click Developer Options.
6. Select the Install unknown apps option and turn on Downloader.
7. Now, open the Downloader app and click the Home tab.
8. Provide the download link of Perfect Player APK [https://bitly.ws/39fKM] in the URL field.
9. Tap Go to download the APK file.
10. Open the APK file and tap the Install button.
11. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the app.
12. Add the M3U URL and access TV shows on Firestick.
How to Stream M3U Playlist of USA on MAG
To stream M3U playlists on MAG, you can follow the steps here.
1. Set up and go to the Settings section.
2. Tap the System settings option.
3. Click the Servers option on the net screen.
4. Tap Portals and enter the Portal name in the given field.
5. Next, paste the M3U link in the Portal URL box.
6. Hit Save and restart the MAG device.
7. Start streaming IPTV channels on MAG.
How to Watch M3U Playlist of USA on Kodi
You can use the PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on to stream M3U links on Kodi.
1. Open the Kodi app on your streaming device.
2. Click the TV option and tap Enter add-on browser.
3. Select PVR IPTV Simple Client on the next screen.
4. Click the Configure button and tap the General option.
5. Select Remote Path (Internet address) from the Location drop-down menu.
6. Provide the M3U URL in the given field and tap OK.
7. Tap Enable and go to the Channels section to stream TV channels on Kodi.
How to Access M3U Playlist of USA on Formuler
For Fomuler devices, users can prefer the MyTVOnline app to access M3U links of the USA.
1. Open the MyTVOnline app on Formuler.
2. Note the MAC address that you find on the screen.
3. Next, click the Add Portal tile.
4. Provide the Portal name and the Portal URL in the given fields.
5. Click the Connect button to add the playlist.
6. Begin streaming IPTV content on Formuler.
How to Stream M3U Playlist of USA on Enigma2
Follow the steps here to stream M3U URLs of the USA on Enigma2 with the help of PuTTY Software.
1. Navigate to Settings on your Enigma2.
2. Select Set-up → System Network Device → Setup Adapter → Settings.
3. Note the IP address that you find on the screen.
4. Next, visit the official website of PuTTY software on your PC.
5. Install the software on your PC and launch the software.
6. Enter the IP address in the given field and select the Connection type as Telnet.
7. Next, click the Open button.
8. Set Root as the default login and password and tap Enter.
9. Provide the M3U URL in the given field and click Reboot.
10. Restart Enigma2 and start watching the content of your wish on Enigma2.
Yes. You can convert iTunes playlists to M3U file format.
Yes. You can import M3U to your Spotify playlists with ease. Fortunately, Spotify supports multiple file formats, such as XML, M3U8, PLS, and more.
Yes, some IPTV players like IBO Player will be available on the Roku Channel Store at times. If you are lucky, you can download and use them to access M3U Playlist USA on Roku TV or TV Stick.