If you are looking for an IPTV service provider that offers simultaneous streams, Lemo IPTV is the right option you can opt for. This IPTV covers 18,000 live TV channels from all around the world. It has a massive video-on-demand library containing 60,000 movies and 8,400 series in good picture quality. Sports enthusiasts can catch up on their favorite sports from where they are using the popular channels offered by Lemo IPTV. Moreover, it offers a stand-alone APK to install its native player on Android devices. You can use the best M3U IPTV players to watch this IPTV service on other supported devices.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of Lemo IPTV
- Why Choose Lemo IPTV?
- How Safe is Lemo IPTV?
- Subscription Plans of Lemo IPTV
- Sign Up Process of Lemo IPTV
- Compatible Devices of Lemo IPTV
- How to Install Lemo IPTV on Android Devices
- How to Access Lemo IPTV on iPhone & Apple TV
- How to Stream Lemo IPTV on Windows PC and Mac
- How to Get Lemo IPTV on Firestick
- How to Watch Lemo IPTV on Android TV & Nvidia Shield
- How to Access Lemo IPTV on LG & Samsung Smart TVs
- How to Stream Lemo IPTV on MAG
- How to Watch Lemo IPTV on Xbox
- Channel List
- Customer Support
- Our Opinion
Key Features of Lemo IPTV
|Supports Ultra HD and 4K streaming||Provides a 36-hour free trial pack|
|Uses Anti-freeze technology||Streams NCAA, NFL, NBA, NHL, etc.|
|Has stable servers||Offers up to 5 connections|
Why Choose Lemo IPTV?
Lemo IPTV covers local & international channels of different categories like sports, news, action, kids, entertainment, and more. It can be accessed on different types of streaming devices anywhere and at any time. Moreover, Lemo IPTV is a VPN-friendly service, and you can access it all around the world without any geo-restrictions.
How Safe is Lemo IPTV?
We cannot determine whether the IPTV service is legal entirely or not. No matter which device you are accessing, it is advised to use a VPN. In that way, you can be more sure about online security and privacy. So, we recommend using anyone among ExpressVPN or NordVPN before accessing Lemo IPTV and other services on its supported devices. Using a VPN, you can unblock the geo-restrictions and stream the content that is not available in your region.
Subscription Plans of Lemo IPTV
This IPTV offers subscription plans at different price ranges with the advantage of multiple connections. They are mentioned in the table below.
|Subscription Plans||1 Device||2 Devices||3 Devices||4 Devices||5 Devices|
Sign Up Process of Lemo IPTV
1. With the help of a browser on your device, visit the official Lemo IPTV website (https://lemotv.com/).
2. On the web page, scroll down to the subscription plan section.
3. Look out the available plans and select the Order Now button next to the plan you want.
4. Click the Order Now button next to the plan with the number of connections you want on the next screen.
5. On the Configure page, select the Continue button.
6. Carefully enter the necessary billing details and choose your payment method.
7. Once done, select the Checkout button.
8. Further, follow the instructions on your screen to complete your subscription process.
9. Finally, you will receive a registration email from this IPTV service with your necessary login details.
Compatible Devices of Lemo IPTV
Below is the list of streaming devices on which Lemo IPTV is accessible.
How to Install Lemo IPTV on Android Devices
To install and use Lemo IPTV on your Android mobile/tablet, you can follow the steps here.
1. Locate Google Chrome on your Android Smartphone in the Apps section.
2. Press and hold the app to select the Info icon and choose Install unknown apps on the Chrome Settings screen.
3. Swipe the toggle followed by Allow from this source to enable it.
4. Now, visit the official website of Lemo IPTV and click Download Lemo IPTV app.
5. Open the downloaded Lemo IPTV APK file and tap the Install button to get the app.
6. Launch the Lemo apk app after installation and sign in to your Lemo account.
7. Now, you can stream your favorite TV channels on your Android Smartphone.
How to Access Lemo IPTV on iPhone & Apple TV
You can use the GSE Smart IPTV player app to integrate the Lemo IPTV and stream the channels on your Apple devices.
1. Launch the App Store of your iPhone and Apple TV.
2. Search for GSE Smart IPTV and locate the official app app.
3. Tap the Get button and install the app from the App Store.
4. After the installation, open the GSE Smart IPTV app and tap the (+) icon.
5. In the pop-up box, enter the M3U URL of Lemo IPTV and give a name to the playlist.
6. Finally, click the Add button and load the playlist with the channels and VOD of the IPTV.
How to Stream Lemo IPTV on Windows PC and Mac
Lemo IPTV offers a web TV player, you can use it to stream this IPTV on your Windows PC and Mac.
1. Turn on your PC and connect it to a stable internet connection.
2. Go to a web browser and visit the Lemo official website.
3. Tap the Download Lemo IPTV app on the web page.
4. Click the Web TV Player on the next screen.
5. Enter the Lemo IPTV Username and Password in the given fields.
6. Hit the Login button and enjoy streaming your desired content on your PC.
How to Get Lemo IPTV on Firestick
The Lemo Internet Protocol TV app doesn’t have native support for Amazon Firestick. So you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. From the Fire TV Stick home screen, select the Search icon.
2. Using the on-screen keyboard, search and locate the Downloader app.
3. Select the Get or Download button to start installing the app.
4. When the app download gets over, open the Firestick Settings.
5. Select the My Fire TV option.
6. Click Developer Options followed by the Install Unknown Apps option.
7. Next, turn on the Downloader app to enable the installation of unknown apps.
8. Next, Open the Downloader app on your Firestick.
9. Paste the URL for the Lemo IPTV APK file and hit the Go button.
10. When the APK file download is completed, click the Install button.
11. Once installed, tap Open to launch the app.
12. Sign in to the app with the credentials of your subscription.
13. In the end, start watching live TV channels or on-demand titles.
How to Watch Lemo IPTV on Android TV & Nvidia Shield
You should follow the steps to install the Lemo app on your Android TV and Nvidia Shield.
1. Turn on your PC and connect it to the internet connection.
2. Download the Lemo IPTV APK file from its website.
3. Copy the APK file to a USB drive connected to your device.
4. Plug out the USB drive and connect it into your Smart TV.
5. Power on the TV and launch the Smart TV’s Settings menu.
6. Next, select the Device Preferences option and click Security & restrictions.
7. Enable the Unknown sources option.
8. Move the APK file from the USB drive to the File Manager on your Smart TV.
9. Following that, install the APK file on your TV.
10. After installing, open the IPTV app.
11. Next, sign in to your account with the subscription details.
12. Finally, you get to stream TV channels from the app.
How to Access Lemo IPTV on LG & Samsung Smart TVs
Lemo IPTV offers an M3U playlist and is especially helpful if you want to stream its titles on your LG or Samsung Smart TV. So let’s install an IPTV Smarters Pro that is available on the App stores of both TVs using the below steps.
1. Connect your LG or Samsung Smart TV to a stable internet connection.
- On your LG Smart TV, open the LG Content Store
- On your Samsung Smart TV, launch the Smart Hub app.
3. Go to the Search bar on the Smart Hub and search for the IPTV Smarters Pro app.
4. Download the IPTV player app and launch it on your respective TV.
5. Then, select the Load Your Playlist or File/URL option.
6. Now enter Lemo IPTV’s credentials in the required boxes and click Add User.
7. After a few seconds, this IPTV’s content will load on your LG or Samsung Smart TV.
How to Stream Lemo IPTV on MAG
1. Set up MAG and navigate to Settings.
2. Highlight System settings and click the Servers option.
3. Next, tap Portals.
4. Enter the Portal name and the Portal URL in the respective boxes.
5. Hit the Save button and restart your MAG device.
6. Now, select and access your desired content on your MAG device.
How to Watch Lemo IPTV on Xbox
To stream this IPTV service on your Xbox, you can use the Kodi app.
1. Open the Microsoft Store on your Xbox.
2. Search for the Kodi app.
3. Select the app and tap the Get button on the Microsoft Store to get the app.
4. Launch the app and tap the TV option.
5. Click Enter add-on browser and choose PVR IPTV Simple Client.
6. Tap Configure and select General.
7. Pick Remote Path (Internet address) from the Location drop-down menu.
8. Provide the M3U file of Lemo in the given field and tap OK.
9. Hit the Enable button at the bottom of the screen.
10. Head to the Channels section to access TV channels on your Xbox.
It has one of the best collections of TV channels. Some of the popular channels on the services are listed below.
Lemo IPTV has made its support available 24/7 to help users with any issues that they might face. If you wish to reach them, you can go to the Contact Us section on the official website and fill in the form. In addition, you can follow them on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to report the problem.
Lemo IPTV is one of the most desirable IPTV providers as it has flexible plans depending on your needs. You can get a long-term subscription plan on the service as well. Also, it is not frequent with any annoying interruptions and buffering. You can test the service using its 36-hour free trial before getting a subscription. If you wish to know alternatives for this service, you can try Bobres IPTV, IPTV Trends, and Honey Bee IPTV.
No, Lemo IPTV is working currently. So, you can get a subscription and stream TV channels on your device.
Yes, it offers a 3-day money-back guarantee.