Lemo IPTV is a popular IPTV service provider featuring a cool collection of live TV channels in HD, UHD, and 4K quality. It also has an exciting library of on-demand titles. It broadcasts a total of 18,000 live TV channels and holds a VOD section with 60,000 movies & 8,400 TV series. This IPTV covers local & international channels of different categories like sports, news, action, kids, entertainment, and more. Thereby, it gives you unlimited entertainment on whatever streaming device you use.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of Lemo IPTV
- Why Lemo IPTV?
- How Safe is Lemo IPTV?
- Subscription Plans of Lemo IPTV
- How to Sign Up for Lemo IPTV
- Compatible Devices of Lemo IPTV
- How to Install Lemo IPTV on Android Devices
- How to Access Lemo IPTV on iOS
- How to Watch Lemo IPTV on a PC
- How to Get Lemo IPTV Apk on Firestick
- How to Watch Lemo IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Access Lemo IPTV on LG & Samsung Smart TVs
- Channel List
- Customer Support
- Our Opinion
Key Features of Lemo IPTV
|Supports Electronic Program Guide (EPG)||Provides a 36-hour free trial pack|
|Anti-freeze technology||Streams famous sports events like|
NFL, MLB, and Boxing
|Includes Pay-Per-View events||Offers multiple connections|
Why Lemo IPTV?
Lemo IPTV is a very cost-effective option for watching live TV and enjoying its VOD content. It is also portable and can be accessed on different types of streaming devices anywhere and at any time. You can also avail of the advantage of multiple connections. Moreover, the IPTV is available as an APK and you don’t need an external media player to stream it.
How Safe is Lemo IPTV?
We cannot determine if the IPTV service is legal entirely. No matter which device you are accessing, it is advised to use a VPN. In that way, you can be more sure about online security and privacy. So we recommend using anyone among ExpressVPN or NordVPN before accessing Lemo IPTV on its supported devices.
Subscription Plans of Lemo IPTV
This IPTV offers subscription plans at different price ranges with the advantage of multiple connections. They are:
|Subscription Plan||1 Device||2 Devices||3 Devices||4 Devices||5 Devices|
How to Sign Up for Lemo IPTV
To signup for Lemo IPTV by subscribing to any of the above-mentioned plans,
1. With the help of a browser on your computer, visit the official Lemo IPTV website.
2. On the web page, scroll down to the subscription plan section.
3. Go through the available plans and select the Check Now button next to the plan you want.
4. Click the Order Now button next to the plan with the number of connections you want.
5. On the Configure page, select the Continue button.
6. Carefully enter the necessary billing details and choose your payment method.
7. Once done, select the Checkout button.
8. Further, follow the instructions on your screen to complete subscribing with the same.
9. Finally, you will receive a registration email from the IPTV service with your necessary login details.
Compatible Devices of Lemo IPTV
Below is the list of streaming devices on which Lemo IPTV is accessible.
How to Install Lemo IPTV on Android Devices
To install and use Lemo IPTV on your Android mobile/tablet,
1. Open any web browser like Google Chrome on your Android device.
2. Visit a trusted website and then download the Lemo IPTV APK file.
3. Then launch the Settings menu.
4. Scroll down and select the Security option.
5. Tap the Unknown Sources option and enable the toggle switch.
6. From the Downloads of your Android device, install the IPTV APK file.
7. Open the IPTV app and sign in to your account.
8. At last, you can stream your favorite TV channels from the platform.
How to Access Lemo IPTV on iOS
To access Lemo IPTV on your iPhone/iPad, follow the below steps carefully.
 Launch App Store and tap its Search bar.
 Type and search for GSE Smart IPTV and locate the app or click here.
 Then tap the Get button and install the app.
 Once the installation gets over, open the GSE Smart IPTV app and tap the (+) icon.
 In the pop-up box, enter the M3U URL of Lemo IPTV and give a name to the playlist.
 Finally, click the Add button and load the playlist with the channels and VOD of the IPTV.
How to Watch Lemo IPTV on a PC
1. Launch the browser on your Windows/Mac computer and visit the BlueStacks website.
2. Also, install the BlueStacks Emulator on your computer.
3. Further, download the Lemo IPTV APK file.
4. Then, within BlueStacks, select the Install apk button.
5. Open the IPTV Apk file and install the IPTV app.
6. Now launch the Lemo IPTV app on your PC and sign in to your account.
7. Choose the TV channel to stream on the Windows and Mac PC.
How to Get Lemo IPTV Apk on Firestick
1. From the Firestick home screen, select the Search icon.
2. Using the on-screen keyboard, search and locate the Downloader app.
3. Select the Get or Download button to start installing the app.
4. When the app download is complete, open the Firestick Settings.
5. Select the My Fire TV option.
6. Click Developer Options followed by the Install Unknown Apps option.
7. Next, select the Downloader app to turn on the installation of unknown apps.
8. Next, Open the Downloader app on your Firestick.
9. Paste the URL for the Lemo IPTV APK file and then select the Go button.
10. When the APK file download is completed, select the Install button.
11. To launch the Lemo IPTV app, select the Open button.
12. Sign in to the app with the credentials of your subscription.
13. In the end, start watching live TV channels or on-demand titles.
How to Watch Lemo IPTV on Smart TV
1. Turn on your PC and connect it to the internet.
2. Download the Lemo IPTV APK file from a trusted website using its web browser.
3. Copy the same APK file to a USB drive connected to your device.
4. Remove the USB drive from your PC after copying the same file.
5. Plug the USB drive with the APK file into your Smart TV.
6. Power on the TV and launch the Smart TV’s Settings menu.
7. Next, select the Device Preferences option and then click Security & restrictions.
8. Enable the Unknown Apps option.
9. Using a File Manager on your Smart TV, access the IPTV Apk file from the USB drive.
9. Following that, install the APK file on your TV.
10. When the installation is complete, open the IPTV app.
11. Next, sign in to your account with the subscription details.
12. Finally, you get to stream TV channels from the app.
How to Access Lemo IPTV on LG & Samsung Smart TVs
Lemo IPTV offers an M3U playlist and is especially helpful if you want to stream its titles on your LG or Samsung Smart TV. So let’s install an IPTV player that is available on the application stores of both TVs using the below steps.
1. Connect your LG or Samsung Smart TV to the internet.
- On your LG Smart TV, open the LG Content Store or
- On your Samsung Smart TV, launch the Smart Hub app.
3. Go to the Search bar and search for the IPTV Smarters Pro app.
4. Download the IPTV player app and launch it on your respective TV.
5. Then, select the Load Your Playlist or File/URL option.
6. Now enter Lemo IPTV’s credentials in the required boxes and click Add User.
7. After a few seconds of loading, the IPTV’s content will load on your LG or Samsung Smart TV.
It has one of the best collections of TV channels. Some of the popular channels on the services are listed below.
Lemo IPTV has made its support available to help out its users with any issues that they might face. They have a 99.95% server uptime with zero interactions. If you wish to reach them, you can go to the Contact Us section of the official website and fill in the forms. In addition, you can Follow them on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
All things considered, this is one of the most desirable IPTV providers as it has flexible plans depending on your needs. You can get a long-term subscription plan on the service as well. Also, it is not frequent with any annoying interruptions and buffering. If you wish to know alternatives for this service, you need to try Ultra IPTV, Kemo IPTV, and Guek IPTV.
Yes, you can download the IPTV APK file from their official website itself on Android and Firestick devices.
There are different subscriptions that you can choose from depending on your requirements. Also, you can try that with its free 36-hour trial before subscribing.