Hive IPTV is a popular IPTV provider with a lot of content for streaming anytime. It has over 1500 channels, movies, TV shows, PPV, and more. The channels are from countries like the US, UK, Canada, and other countries from different parts of the world. Its servers are equipped with 10+ Gbps speed which allows you to stream the content without any buffering issues or downtime. The servers are also fully secured and provide you with 99.9% reliability. You can stream the channels in SD and HD quality. For every one account, you can get 5 connections from 3 different IPs. It supports a TV guide and allows you to create your own favorites list. You can stream the IPTV on Android, iOS, Firestick, and Smart TV using the IPTV Player.
Table of Contents
- Is Hive IPTV Legal?
- Subscription Price of Hive IPTV
- How to Subscribe to Hive IPTV
- How to Stream Hive IPTV Firestick
- How to Watch Hive IPTV on Android Devices
- How to Get Hive IPTV on iOS Devices
- How to Stream Hive IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
- How to Watch Hive IPTV on Android TV and Nvidia Shield
- How to Get Hive IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Stream Hive IPTV on Kodi
- How to Watch Hive IPTV on MAG Devices
- How to Get Hive IPTV on STB Emulator
- How to Fix Hive IPTV Not Working Issue
- Customer Support
- Hive IPTV Review
- Frequently Asked Questions
Is Hive IPTV Legal?
We cannot determine whether Hive IPTV is legal or not. It is necessary to use a VPN when streaming IPTV for secure streaming. A Virtual Private Network or VPN is a technology that allows you to create a private and secure connection to the internet. It hides your IP address and location from ISPs, data hackers, and others, allowing you to stream IPTV anonymously. You can also use a VPN to bypass geo-restrictions and stream IPTV in places where IPTV is banned. There are tons of VPNs available on the market. Try using premium VPNs like NordVPN and ExpressVPN.
Subscription Price of Hive IPTV
Hive IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV provider. It offers you three different subscription plans to choose from, and they are:
|1 Month Plan||$15|
|3 Months Plan||$40|
|6 Months Plan||$70|
How to Subscribe to Hive IPTV
1. Turn on your Smartphone or PC and open the browser.
2. Search for Hive IPTV and choose the official website to open.
3. Scroll down to the Choose the plan section, choose the plan you want, and select Start Now.
4. Again, choose the plan and click on Order Now.
5. On the Configure page, select Continue.
6. Click on Checkout on the Preview & Checkout page.
7. Enter details like the Name, Email Address, Address, and more on the Checkout page.
8. Click on Complete Order to finish the subscription process.
9. Your account will be activated, and the account details will be sent to you via mail.
How to Stream Hive IPTV Firestick
1. Power on your Firestick device. Select the Find tab and click the Search option on the home screen.
2. Type Downloader on the search bar and choose the Downloader app from the suggestion list.
3. Click on Download to install the app on Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
4. Press the Home button on your remote to return to the home screen.
5. Select Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown apps.
6. Choose the Downloader app and enable it so that you can install apps from unknown sources.
7. Then, open the Downloader app and enter the URL of the TiviMate IPTV apk in the given field. Click on Go.
8. The app will be downloaded on your device, and select Install.
9. Once the installation is done, launch the TiviMate IPTV Player app.
10. Enter the M3U URL of Hive IPTV and enjoy streaming the IPTV content on your Firestick device.
How to Watch Hive IPTV on Android Devices
1. Switch on your Android device and launch the Play Store app.
2. Click on the Search bar and type Rayo IPTV.
3. Choose the app from the results and click on Install.
4. Wait for the installation to be done and open the Rayo IPTV app.
5. Select Use Your Playlist URL and enter the M3U Playlist URL of Hive IPTV.
6. Click on Add Playlist and start watching your favorite IPTV content on your Android device.
How to Get Hive IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Turn on your iOS device and open the App Store.
2. Enter the GSE Smart IPTV app on the search bar, and from the search results, choose the official app.
3. Select Get to install the app on your iOS device.
4. Launch the GSE Smart IPTV app and click on the hamburger icon.
5. Click on Remote Playlist and tap on the + icon on the top right side of the screen.
6. Select Add M3U URL. Type the Playlist name as Hive IPTV and the Playlist URL as the M3U URL of the IPTV.
7. Click on Add, and the IPTV content will be loaded on your device.
8. Enjoy watching your favorite channels on your iOS device.
How to Stream Hive IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Power on your PC and download the VLC Media Player file from the official website.
2. Open the downloaded file and select Install. Wait for the installation to be over and launch the VLC app.
3. On the menu bar, select Media and choose Open Network Stream from the available options.
4. Select Network on the Open Media window and enter the M3U URL of Hive IPTV in the Network URL section.
5. Click on Play and start streaming live TV channels on your Windows or Mac PC.
How to Watch Hive IPTV on Android TV and Nvidia Shield
1. Switch on your Android device and go to the home screen.
2. Go to Apps on the home screen and select Play Store.
3. Search for OTT Navigator IPTV and choose the app from the results.
4. Click on Install, and the app will be installed on your device.
5. Open the OTT Navigator IPTV and type the M3U URL of the Hive IPTV.
6. Choose any content you want and enjoy watching live TV channels on your TV.
How to Get Hive IPTV on Smart TV
1. Turn on your Smart TV and go to the App Store.
2. Type IPTV Smarters on the search bar of the App Store.
3. From the suggestions, choose the app and click on Install to install the IPTV Smarters app.
4. Launch the IPTV Smarters app on the Smart TV.
5. Enter the Username, Password, and M3U URL of the Hive IPTV and select Add User.
6. The content will be loaded on your app, and start streaming the content on your Smart TV.
How to Stream Hive IPTV on Kodi
1. Launch the Kodi app and on the left side of the home screen, click on the TV.
2. Click on Enter add-on browser. Choose PVR IPTV Simple Client and select Configure.
3. Select General and click on Location. Choose Remote Path (Internet address) on the drop-down menu.
4. Click on OK and choose the M3U Play List URL.
5. Type the M3U URL of Hive IPTV and select OK.
6. Choose Enable and select Channels under categories.
7. Choose the channel you want and start watching it on your Kodi.
How to Watch Hive IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Switch on your MAG device and go to the home screen.
2. Select Settings > System Setting > Servers > Portals.
3. Enter the Portal1 name as Hive IPTV and the Portal 1 URL as M3U URL of IPTV. Click on Save.
4. Restart the MAG device. You can now enjoy streaming your favorite TV channels on your MAG device.
How to Get Hive IPTV on STB Emulator
1. Power on your device and go to Play Store.
2. Install the STB Emulator app on your device.
3. Launch the STB Emulator app, and on the home screen, you will see an IP address. Note it down.
4. Select Settings and click on Profiles.
5. Choose Add Profile and select STB Configuration.
6. Click on STB Model and select the MAG box that you want from the list.
7. Select Portal Settings and choose Portal URL.
8. Enter the M3U URL of Hive IPTV and click on OK.
9. Select Screen resolution and choose the resolution that you want.
10. Click on the MAC address and type the Mac address that you have noted down in the beginning.
11. Your device should restart, and once the restart is over, IPTV content will be available.
12. Start watching your favorite content.
How to Fix Hive IPTV Not Working Issue
If your IPTV is not working properly, use the methods below to solve the problem.
- If your internet connection is low, it can cause the IPTV to function improperly. So check your internet connection, and if the speed is slow, restart your router or bring your device close to the router. Your internet problem will most likely be solved.
- There might be some issues with the IPTV Player, so try uninstalling the app. After a few seconds, install the same IPTV app on your device. Now, check if the problem is solved.
- Make sure you have entered the correct login details. If not, your IPTV won’t work.
- If there are any issues with the IPTV server, it can cause the IPTV to not work properly. So, check whether the server of the IPTV is working properly.
- Try using a different IPTV Player to stream the content.
If you want to contact Hive IPTV customer support, you must visit the IPTVs official website. Click on FAQ and Contact on the menu bar. You will see some of the most frequently asked FAQs and the Contact Us form. On the form, enter your Name, Email ID, Subject, and the problem of the IPTV and select Send. Once you send the form, you can expect a reply from customer support within 2-3 business days.
Hive IPTV Review
Hive IPTV is an excellent IPTV provider that offers you TV channels, VOD, PPV, and more. You must subscribe to the IPTV and get the necessary details to stream the content. It allows you to stream on 5 devices simultaneously. You can stream the content available on the IPTV using any IPTV player.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the IPTV is unavailable on the Roku Channel Store to install on the Roku device. You can get the app on Android, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV.
The streaming price of the TV varies between $15, $40, and $70.