Guek IPTV is a premium IPTV service provider for endless entertainment. It offers you live TV channels, movies, TV shows, and more. The content provided by this IPTV includes different genres like Action, Comedy, Romance, Horror, Mystery, etc. It offers the latest movies and TV shows the next day of its release. This IPTV has a freeze-free guarantee feature, which means you can stream the content without any interruption in the middle. It has servers all over the world, and when you select a channel, it will automatically find the server suitable and nearest to you using its Automatic distribution system. You can stream the on-demand content in HD quality. This IPTV is compatible with Android, iOS, Firestick, Smart TV, and more.
Table of Contents
- Is Guek IPTV legal?
- Guek IPTV Subscription
- How to Sign Up for Guek IPTV Player
- How to Install Guek IPTV on Android Devices
- How to Get Guek IPTV Player Apk on Firestick
- How to Download Guek IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Get Guek IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
- How to Install Guek IPTV on iOS Devices
- How to Download Guek IPTV on Kodi
- Customer Support
- Guek IPTV Review
- Frequently Asked Questions
Is Guek IPTV legal?
There has yet to be a way to check whether the IPTV is legal or not. Because of this, you need to use a VPN whenever you stream content on IPTV so as to avoid any legal troubles. VPN creates an encrypted private network that protects your data and privacy. It also helps you remain anonymous when streaming IPTV content by hiding your IP address and location from all parties.
Guek IPTV Subscription
Guek IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV service. It has a 2-hour free test period. This IPTV offers multiple plans, and they are:
- 3 Months Plan – 70TL
- 6 Months Plan – 140 TL
- 12 Months Plan – 220 TL
- 24 Months Plan – 360TL
How to Sign Up for Guek IPTV Player
1. From your smartphone or PC, go to Guek IPTV’s official website.
2. Scroll down to the Subscription section. Choose the Plan you want and click on Buy.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions and finish the subscription process.
4. You will get all the necessary details via mail.
How to Install Guek IPTV on Android Devices
1. Launch your Android device and go to Settings.
2. Select Security and enable Unknown sources.
3. Go back to the home screen and open your browser.
4. Search for Guek IPTV apk on the search bar and choose a trusted website.
5. Click on Download to download the apk file on your device.
6. Open the IPTV apk file and select Install.
7. Once the installation is done, open the IPTV app.
8. Enter the M3U URL of the IPTV and start streaming the IPTV content.
How to Get Guek IPTV Player Apk on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick device and navigate to the Find tab.
2. Click on Search and enter Downloader on the search bar.
3. Choose the app from the search results and select Download to install the app on your device.
4. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote and select Settings on the home screen.
5. Select My Fire TV and click on Developer Options.
6. Click on Install Unknown apps. Choose the Downloader app and enable it so that you can install apps from unknown sources.
7. Launch the Downloader app. Enter the URL of the Guek IPTV Player apk and click on Go.
8. The app will be downloaded on your Firestick, and select Install to install the app.
9. Wait for the installation to be over and open the IPTV app.
10. Type the M3U URL of the IPTV and enjoy streaming IPTV content on your Firestick.
How to Download Guek IPTV on Smart TV
1. Switch on your PC and select the browser.
2. Look for the Guek IPTV apk and download the apk file from a trusted website.
3. Connect a USB drive on your PC and move the IPTV apk file to the drive.
4. On the USB port of your Smart TV, connect the same USB.
5. Turn on your Smart TV. Select Settings and click on Developer Options.
6. Choose Security & Restrictions. Click on Unknown sources and enable it.
7. Paste the IPTV apk file from the USB to your Smart TV.
8. Open the file and select Install to install the app on Smart TV.
9. Launch the Guek IPTV Player app and type the M3U URL of the IPTV.
10. Choose the content you want and enjoy watching it on your Smart TV.
How to Get Guek IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Select the Web browser on your PC and type Guek IPTV apk on the search bar.
2. Choose a trusted website from the search results and download the IPTV apk file on your PC.
3. Click on the Search bar and enter BlueStacks.
4. Choose the BlueStacks Official Website and select Download to download the Android Emulator on your device.
5. Click on the BlueStacks file and select Install. Wait for the installation to finish.
6. Open the BlueStacks app and sign in using your Google account.
7. On the right side toolbar on the home screen, select the Install apk icon.
8. Choose the IPTV apk file and click on Open to install the app on your BlueStacks.
9. Launch the IPTV app and enter the M3U URL to stream IPTV content on your PC.
How to Install Guek IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Launch your iOS device and select App Store.
2. Click on the search bar and enter Guek IPTV.
3. Choose the official app from the results and click on Get to install the app on your device.
4. Open the IPTV app and use the M3U URL of the IPTV.
5. Select the content you want and stream it on your iOS device.
How to Download Guek IPTV on Kodi
1. Open your Kodi app and select Menu.
2. Click on the TV and select Enter add-on browser.
3. Search for PVR IPTV Simple Client and select it.
4. Select Configure and click on General > Location > Remote Path (Internet address).
5. Choose the M3U Play List URL and enter the M3U URL of Guek IPTV. Select OK.
6. Select Enable, and the channels will be loaded on your Kodi.
7. Click on Channels and start streaming live TV channels on Kodi.
If you have any doubts about the IPTV, you can contact Customer Support. You can contact them through the Contact Us form for the IPTV not working or streaming issues. It also has Live Support available on the official website. You can also contact them through Email or Telegram to report the queries.
Guek IPTV Review
Guek IPTV is one of the most sought-after IPTV providers in the world. It has over 92,000 active customers, and this keeps on increasing. You can stream the content without any buffering and in good streaming quality. It has channels in categories like Sports, News, Entertainment, Music, Kids, and more. This IPTV follows a no-return policy, which means there will be no refund if you cancel your subscription. You can also try streaming other IPTV Providers such as Cobra IPTV and Necro IPTV.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, The IPTV player is unavailable on the Play Store. There is an apk available for the IPTV player to download on the Android, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV devices.
Your IPTV may not be working due to several reasons. They are problems with the IPTV server, low internet connection, too much cache data on the streaming device, outdated app, and not updated firmware in the streaming device.