Eastern IPTV is an amazing IPTV service provider with 800+ live TV channels. It includes massive collections of TV shows, movies, pay-per-view channels, and events. In addition, it allows you to download your favorite shows while streaming live TV. You can stream this Eastern IPTV service provider on streaming devices like Android & iOS, Smart TV, Firestick, and PC. Before getting the actual subscription, you can use its 72 hours free trial to test the service.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of Eastern IPTV
- Why IPTV?
- How Safe is IPTV?
- Subscription Plans of Eastern IPTV
- Subscription Process for Eastern IPTV
- Compatible Streaming Devices to Access Eastern IPTV
- How to Watch Eastern IPTV on Android & iOS
- How to Stream Eastern IPTV on a PC
- How to Access Eastern IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Get Eastern IPTV on Firestick
- Channel List
- Customer Support
- Our Review
Key Features of Eastern IPTV
|Supports Full HD and UHD||99% uptime server|
|Extensive collections of movies and TV shows||24/7 unlimited streaming|
|Faster Activation||No geo-restrictions|
IPTV service providers are used to stream live TV channels and on-demand content in different categories. It lets you cut the cord by subscribing to subscription plans at an affordable price. All you need is a stable internet connection to stream IPTV service providers on different devices without hassle.
How Safe is IPTV?
We couldn’t determine if all the IPTV service providers are legal as they may deliver some content without a proper license. In this case, you need to use a VPN is used to hide your IP address to hide your online activity. We recommend you use the best VPNs, like ExpressVPN and NordVPN, to make sure you are safe online. With the VPNs, you can also unblock the geo-restrictions.
Subscription Plans of Eastern IPTV
Eastern IPTV offers two different subscription plans with a 72-hour free trial.
|Plan||Activation Time||Subscription Cost|
|Free- 72 Hours||Fast Activation||$0|
|1 Month Subscription||Fast Activation||$24|
|3 Moth Subscription||Fast Activation||$59|
Subscription Process for Eastern IPTV
1. Open a web browser on your PC or Smartphone.
2. Visit the official website of Eastern IPTV.
3. Scroll down and go through the subscription plans.
4. Once selected, tap the Buy Now button.
5. Check the plan and review the subscription plans.
6. Next, click the Checkout button to continue with the process.
7. Enter the required details in the given fields.
8. Once entered, choose the payment method.
9. After selecting the payment method, tap the Next button.
10. Your login details will be sent to the registered email address.
Compatible Streaming Devices to Access Eastern IPTV
You can stream Eastern IPTV on the below-mentioned streaming devices.
How to Watch Eastern IPTV on Android & iOS
You can use the Shake TV IPTV player app to stream Eastern IPTV on Android and iOS devices.
1. Navigate to the respective App Stores on your Smartphones.
2. Enter Shake TV IPTV on the virtual keyboard search bar.
3. Select the app from the search results and tap the Get or Download button on the App Store or Google Play Store.
4. After installation, launch the app on your smartphone.
5. Click the Enter Playlist URL button in the pop-up.
6. Provide the M3U URL provided by the service provider.
7. Once entered, tap the Ok button.
8. Now, you can start streaming your favorite live TV channels on your Android and iOS devices.
How to Stream Eastern IPTV on a PC
Many people use the VLC media player to stream the M3U playlist on PC.
1. Open the VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Click the Media tab at the top right corner.
3. Choose Open Network Stream from the menu.
4. Tap the Network tab and provide the M3U URL provided by Eastern IPTV.
5. Hit the Play button and wait till the playlist loads.
6. Enjoy watching the shows of your wish on your PC.
How to Access Eastern IPTV on Smart TV
Here are the steps to stream the Eastern IPTV on your Smart TV using the IPTV Blink Player.
1. Turn on your Smart TV and connect it to a standard WiFi connection.
2. Navigate to the Apps section from the home screen.
3. Locate the Google Play Store.
4. Search for the IPTV Blink Player.
5. Select the app from the search results and tap the Install button.
6. After installation, launch the app on your Smart TV.
7. Sign in with the service provider’s Username, password, and M3U URL.
8. Start watching the live channels of your wish on your Smart TV.
How to Get Eastern IPTV on Firestick
First, you need to install the Downloader app on your Firestick to sideload the Lazy IPTV Player on your Firestick.
1. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote control to launch the home screen.
2. Select the Find and tap the Search tile.
3. Enter Downloader in the search bar.
4. Choose the app from the search results and tap the Download button.
5. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app.
6. Navigate to Settings >> My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install Unknown Apps >> Turn on Downloader to install unknown sources.
7. Locate the Downloader app and tap the Home tab.
8. Enter the download link for the Lazy IPTV Player APK in the URL box.
9. Tap the Go button to download the APK file.
10. After downloading the APK file, tap the Install button.
11. Navigate to the Playlists section and click the + icon.
12. Enter the Playlist name and URL in the given fields.
13. Search and stream your favorite IPTV content on your Firestick.
Easter IPTV offers live TV channels of different categories, including sports, news, entertainment, kids, and more. With that, you can also access some of the popular sports networks to stream live matches. Here, we have mentioned the popular live channels offered by the Eastern IPTV service provider.
You shall try out the general troubleshooting ideas to fix Eastern IPTV not working issue. If that isn’t helpful, Eastern IPTV supports its customers through phone calls, and the number is available on the official website. Also, you can use the Contact Us form to contact the Eastern IPTV desk team to clear your queries. We hope they will get back to you with the correct solution to resolve the issue.
Eastern IPTV is the best option for those who stream hundreds of live channels at an affordable price. It lets you stream all your favorite content in high quality. Still, if you are not satisfied with the service, you can try the other best IPTV service providers, such as Voodoo Streams IPTV, Dynasty IPTV, and FovIPTV, as an alternative to Eastern IPTV.