Lynx IPTV is one of the best IPTV service providers in Algeria. This IPTV covers more than 2,000 live TV channels in high quality. It also covers 30,000 videos on demand in multiple languages. It provides content in different categories including movies, news, music, entertainment, kids, religion, and more. You can experience up to 2X faster load times because of its low-density servers. This IPTV comes with a built-in player that is officially available in the reputed store.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of Lynx IPTV
- Why Opt for Lynx IPTV?
- Is Lynx IPTV Legal?
- Pricing of Lynx IPTV
- Sign Up Process of Lynx IPTV
- Compatible Devices of Lynx IPTV
- How to Install Lynx IPTV on Android Device
- How to Get Lynx IPTV on Firestick
- How to Download Lynx IPTV on Windows PC and Mac
- How to Download Lynx IPTV on Android TV
- How to Watch Lynx IPTV on MAG Devices
- How to Stream Lynx IPTV on Enigma2
- Channel List
- Customer Support
- Our Review
Key Features of Lynx IPTV
|Uses Anti-Freeze technology||Provides TV Guide (EPG)|
|Has a 30-day money-back guarantee||Offers HD, SD, and FHD channels|
|Gives 24/7 technical support||VPN-friendly service|
Why Opt for Lynx IPTV?
Lynx IPTV lets you stream your favorite IPTV content in different streaming qualities including 4K, HD, and 3D. It offers top-notch security for each and every account. It is the best alternative to the costly cable TV providers. To access this IPTV, all you need is a streaming device with a stable internet connection.
Is Lynx IPTV Legal?
There has yet to be a way to determine whether the IPTV is legal or not. In case the IPTVs are illegal, continuing to stream the IPTV will lead to legal issues. This is the main reason to use a VPN when streaming any IPTV including Lynx IPTV. A VPN can not only help you protect your data and privacy but hides the IP address & location. So that you can remain anonymous when streaming the IPTV. Therefore, we recommend you use VPNs like ExpressVPN and NordVPN on your streaming device.
Pricing of Lynx IPTV
It offers three different subscription plans as mentioned in the table here.
Sign Up Process of Lynx IPTV
1. From any of your devices, go to the Web browser.
2. Enter Lynx IPTV on the search bar and choose the official website from the results.
3. Click on Subscription at the top of the web page. Choose the plan you want and select Order Now.
4. On the Review & Checkout page, select Checkout.
5. Enter all the necessary details like Name, Email, Address, and Password on the Checkout page.
6. Select your Payment method and finish the payment process.
7. Click on Complete Order.
8. You have now subscribed to this IPTV, and you will receive the necessary details via mail.
Compatible Devices of Lynx IPTV
Below are the compatible devices of Lynx IPTV.
How to Install Lynx IPTV on Android Device
The Lynx app is available in the Play Store, so you can directly install this app on your Android Smartphone.
1. Open the Play Store on your Android Smartphone.
2. Type Lynx on the search bar and choose the app from the results.
3. Select Install to get the app from the Play Store.
4. Launch the IPTV app and enter the activation code of the IPTV.
5. Click on Submit. The content will be loaded, and enjoy streaming the IPTV on your Android device.
How to Get Lynx IPTV on Firestick
Since the Lynx app is unavailable on the Amazon App Store, you need to use the Downloader app to install the app.
1. Turn on your Firestick device, and on the home screen, select Search.
2. Enter Downloader on the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
3. From the suggestion list, choose the Downloader app.
4. Select Download and the app will be installed on your Firestick.
5. Return to the home screen and select Settings.
6. Click on My Fire TV and select Developer Options.
7. Select Install Unknown Apps. Choose the Downloader app and enable it.
8. Open the Downloader app and type the Lynx IPTV APK file URL on the URL box.
9. Click on Go, and the app will be downloaded on your device.
10. Select Install to install the IPTV app on your Firestick.
11. Launch the Lynx app after installation. Enter the Activation code of the IPTV and click on Submit.
12. Choose the content you want and start streaming it on your Firestick.
How to Download Lynx IPTV on Windows PC and Mac
You can use the Android emulator BlueStacks to install this app on your Windows PC and Mac.
1. On your Windows PC or Mac, launch the web browser.
2. Look for BlueStacks and choose the official website from the search results.
3. Select Download to download the Android emulator on your PC.
4. Open the BlueStacks file and select Install. Once the installation is over, launch the BlueStacks app.
5. Sign in using your Google account.
6. On the BlueStacks home screen, launch the Play Store.
7. Search for Lynx IPTV and choose the app from the results.
8. Click on Install to get the app on your BlueStacks.
9. Launch the app and type the activation code of the IPTV. Click on Submit.
10. Enjoy watching your favorite content on your PC.
How to Download Lynx IPTV on Android TV
As the Lynx IPTV app is available on the Play Store, you can directly install this app on your Android TV.
1. Turn on your Android TV and select Apps on the home screen.
2. Open the Play Store app and enter Lynx IPTV on the search bar.
3. Choose the app from the suggestion list and select Install to install the Lynx IPTV.
4. Click Open to launch the IPTV app on the Android Smart TV.
5. Type the Lynx Code of the IPTV and click on Submit.
6. Start watching your favorite channels on Android TV.
How to Watch Lynx IPTV on MAG Devices
You can follow the steps here to stream Lynx on your MAG devices.
1. Switch on your MAG device and select Settings.
2. Click on System settings and select Servers.
3. Scroll down and choose Portals in the Servers.
4. Enter the Portal name as Lynx IPTV and the M3U URL of this IPTV.
5. Select Save. The device will restart and enjoy streaming IPTV content on your MAG device.
How to Stream Lynx IPTV on Enigma2
PuTTY software can be used to stream this IPTV service on your Enigma2 device.
1. Turn on your Enigma2 device and go to Settings.
2. Click on Setup and select System Network Device.
3. Choose Setup Adapter and click on Settings.
4. Note down the IP address that appears on the screen.
5. Open the browser on your PC and search for PuTTY Software.
6. Select the official website and click on Download to download it on your PC.
7. Install the software on your PC and launch the PuTTY app.
8. Enter the IP address that you have already noted down and click on Telenet.
9. Select Open. Assign default login as root and type the M3U Playlist URL of Lynx IPTV.
10. Type Reboot and select Enter. Your device will restart, and the content will be loaded on your device.
11. Select your favorite content and start streaming it on Enigma2.
It offers live TV channels from different categories. Here are some of the familiar channels offered by this service provider.
Lynx IPTV has 24/7 customer support. In case of any issues or problems with the IPTV, you can contact customer support to solve the problem. You can contact them through Email or WhatsApp using the contact on their website. Visit the official website and get the contact details. Contact them and learn how to solve the problem you are facing with this service.
Lynx IPTV offers you a lot of entertainment content for a fair amount of price. You can stream all your favorite channels without any buffering or freezing. The IPTV loads the content at a fast speed. This IPTV comes with its own IPTV player, and to stream the content, you need to enter the activation code that you get after subscribing to the IPTV. The alternatives for Lynx IPTV are IPTV Trends, King IPTV, and Fire IPTV.
No, it is not available on the App Store to install it on your iOS device.