Lynx IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV provider. It offers you more than 2000+ channels, VOD, PPV, and more. The contents available on this IPTV are from different countries in the world. They are available in a variety of languages. It automatically divides the channels based on their categories like Movies, News, Music, Entertainment, Kids, Religion, and more, so that you can have an easy time finding the channel you want. It also categorizes the thousands of movies and TV shows based on genres like Romance, Family, Teen, Thriller, War, Fantasy, and more. You can stream the IPTV on Android, Firestick, Smart TV, PC, and MAG devices.
Table of Contents
- Features of Lynx IPTV
- Is Lynx IPTV Legal?
- Lynx IPTV Subscription Price
- How to Subscribe to Lynx IPTV
- How to Stream Lynx IPTV on Android Device
- How to Get Lynx IPTV on Firestick
- How to Watch Lynx IPTV on Kodi
- How to Stream Lynx IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
- How to Watch Lynx IPTV on Android TV
- How to Get Lynx IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Watch Lynx IPTV on MAG Devices
- How to Stream Lynx IPTV on Enigma 2 Devices
- Customer Support
- Lynx IPTV Review
- Frequently Asked Questions
Features of Lynx IPTV
- Lynx IPTV has an anti-freeze technology that allows you to stream content without any buffering or freezing.
- You can have 2 times faster loading of content due to the low-density server.
- It offers top-notch security for each and every account.
- You can stream the content on 4K, HD, 3D, and other video formats.
- It supports Electronic Player Guide (EPG) for the TV channels.
Is Lynx IPTV Legal?
There has yet to be a way to determine whether the IPTV is legal or not. In case the IPTVs are illegal, continuing to stream the IPTV will lead to legal issues. This is the main reason to use a VPN when streaming the IPTV. A VPN can not only help you protect your data and privacy but also hides the IP address and location. So that you can remain anonymous when streaming the IPTV. You can use VPN to bypass geo-restrictions and stream IPTV in countries where IPTV is blocked.
Lynx IPTV Subscription Price
The IPTV offers a free trial so that users can get to know more about the IPTV. It also offers you a 30-day money-back guarantee. The plans provided by the IPTV are:
- 3 Months Plan – €20.99
- 6 Months Plan – €38.99
- 12 Months Plan – €59.99
How to Subscribe to Lynx IPTV
1. From any of your devices, go to the Web browser.
2. Enter Lynx IPTV on the search bar and choose the official website from the results.
3. Click on Subscription. Choose the plan you want and select Order Now.
4. On the Review & Checkout page, select Checkout.
5. Enter all the necessary details like Name, Email, Address, and Password on the Checkout page.
6. Select your Payment method and finish the payment process.
7. Click on Complete Order.
8. You have now subscribed to the IPTV, and you will receive all the necessary details via mail.
How to Stream Lynx IPTV on Android Device
1. Power on your Android device and go to Play Store.
2. Type Lynx IPTV on the search bar and choose the app from the results.
3. Select Install and wait until the installation is over.
4. Launch the IPTV app and enter the activation code of the IPTV.
5. Click on Submit. The content will be loaded, and enjoy streaming the IPTV on your Android device.
How to Get Lynx IPTV on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick device, and on the home screen, select the Find tab.
2. Click on Search and enter Downloader on the search bar.
3. From the suggestion list, choose the Downloader app.
4. Select Download, and the app will be installed on your Firestick.
5. Return to the home screen and select Settings.
6. Click on My Fire TV and select Developer Options.
7. Select Install Unknown apps. Choose the Downloader app and enable it.
8. Open the Downloader app and type the Lynx IPTV apk file URL on the URL box.
9. Click on Go, and the app will be downloaded on your device.
10. Select Install to install the IPTV app on your Firestick.
11. Launch the Lynx IPTV app. Enter the Activation code of the IPTV and click on Submit.
12. Choose the content you want and start streaming it on your Firestick.
How to Watch Lynx IPTV on Kodi
1. Power on your device and open the Kodi app.
2. Select the Settings icon on the home screen and click on System.
3. Click on the Add-ons option. Choose Unknown sources and turn on the toggle.
4. When you see a Warning message appearing on the screen, click on Yes.
5. Go back to the Settings option and select the File Manager option.
6. Click on the Add Source option and select None.
7. Type the URL of the Source media and select OK.
8. Enter the repository name of the source media in the Enter a name for this media source.
9. Click on OK and return to the home screen.
10. Select Add-ons and click on the Open-box icon.
11. Choose Install From zip file and choose your repository from the available repositories.
12. Select the Zip file and click on OK. The repository will be installed on your Kodi.
13. Click on Install from repository and choose your repository from the list.
14. Select Video add-ons and choose Lynx IPTV add-on.
15. Click on Install, and the add-on will be installed on your Kodi. You have now added the IPTV to your Kodi.
16. To open the add-on, go back to the home screen and select Add-Ons.
17. Select Video add-on and click on the Lynx IPTV add-on.
18. Enter the Activation code of the IPTV and enjoy watching IPTV on your Kodi.
How to Stream Lynx IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Switch on your Windows or Mac PC and launch the Web browser.
2. Look for BlueStacks and choose the official website from the search results.
3. Select Download to download the Android emulator on your PC.
4. Open the BlueStacks file and select Install. Once the installation is over, launch the BlueStacks app.
5. Sign in using your Google account. On the BlueStacks home screen, select Play Store to launch.
6. Search for Lynx IPTV and choose the app from the results.
7. Click on Install to install the app on your BlueStacks.
8. Launch the app and type the activation code of the IPTV. Click on Submit.
9. Enjoy watching your favorite content on your PC.
How to Watch Lynx IPTV on Android TV
1. Turn on your Android TV and select Apps on the home screen.
2. Open the Play Store app and enter Lynx IPTV on the search bar.
3. Choose the app from the suggestion list and select Install to install the Lynx IPTV.
4. Click Open to launch the IPTV app on the Android Smart TV.
5. Type the Activation Code of the IPTV and click on Submit.
6. Start watching your favorite channels on Android TV.
How to Get Lynx IPTV on Smart TV
1. Select the browser on your PC to open and search for Lynx IPTV apk.
2. Choose a trusted website to download the apk file and click on Download.
3. The IPTV apk file will be downloaded on your PC.
4. Connect a USB drive on your PC and move the IPTV apk file to the drive.
5. Disconnect the drive from the PC and connect it to the USB port on the smart TV.
6. Power on your Smart TV and go to Settings on the home screen.
7. Click on Device Preferences and select Security & restrictions.
8. Select Unknown sources and enable it.
9. Move the IPTV apk file to the Smart TV and open the IPTV file.
10. Click on Install to install the IPTV app and launch the IPTV app.
11. Type the Activation code and select Submit.
12. The content will be loaded, and choose the content to stream on Smart TV.
How to Watch Lynx IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Switch on your MAG device and select Settings.
2. Click on System Settings and select Servers.
3. Scroll down and choose Portals in the Servers.
4. Enter the Portal name and Portal URL as Lynx IPTV and M3U URL of the IPTV.
5. Select Save. The device will restart and enjoy streaming IPTV content on your MAG device.
How to Stream Lynx IPTV on Enigma 2 Devices
1. Turn on your Enigma device and go to Settings.
2. Click on Setup and select System Network Device.
3. Choose Setup Adapter and click on Settings.
4. Note down the IP address that appears on the screen.
5. Open the browser on your PC and search for Putty Software.
6. Select the official website and click on Download to download it on your PC.
7. Install the software on your PC and launch the putty app.
8. Enter the IP address that you have already noted down and click on Telenet.
9. Select Open. Assign default login as root and type the M3U URL of Lynx IPTV.
10. Type Reboot and select Enter. Your device will restart, and the content will be loaded on your device.
11. Select your favorite content and start streaming it on Enigma 2.
Lynx IPTV has 24/7 customer support. In case of any issues or problems with the IPTV, you can contact customer support to solve the problem. You can contact them through Email or by Whatsapp using the contact available on their website. Visit the official website and get the contact details. Contact them and learn how to solve the problem you are facing.
Lynx IPTV Review
Lynx IPTV offers you a lot of entertainment content for a fair amount of price. You can stream all your favorite channels without any buffering or freezing. The IPTV loads the content at a fast speed. This IPTV comes with its own IPTV player, and to stream the content, you need to enter the activation code that you get after subscribing to the IPTV. The alternatives for Lynx IPTV are Falcon IPTV, Cobra IPTV, Sonic IPTV, and Kemo IPTV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, it is available on the Play Store. But it is not available on the App Store to install on iOS devices.
Yes, you need an activation code to stream the IPTV content. You can get the activation code by subscribing to the IPTV.