Sonic IPTV is a reliable IPTV service provider. This IPTV host more than 18,000+ live TV channels, thousands of movies and TV shows as video-on-demand, and more. You can stream the channels available on this IPTV in different qualities like SD, HD, FHD, and more. The channels are available in different categories like News, Sports, Entertainment, Music, Kids, and more. It has fast and stable servers. When streaming channels or other content on this IPTV, you need not worry about any buffering issues thanks to its anti-freezing technology. It also offers premium channels and has a 98% uptime. You can stream this IPTV on Android, Smart TV, Firestick, PC, and more.
Table of Contents
- Subscription Price of Sonic IPTV
- Is Sonic IPTV Legal?
- How to Sign Up to Sonic IPTV
- How to Watch Sonic IPTV on Android
- How to Stream Sonic IPTV on Firestick
- How to Stream Sonic IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
- How to Get Sonic IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Watch Sonic IPTV on Kodi
- Customer Support
- Sonic IPTV Review
- Frequently Asked Questions
Subscription Price of Sonic IPTV
This IPTV offers you a 24-hour free trial period. You can use this period to get to know more about IPTV. In order to cater to the different needs of the customers, it offers a lot of subscription plans, and they are:
|Subscription Plan||Number of Connections||Subscription Price|
|1 Month Plan||5||$34.99|
|3 Months Plan||5||$90.00|
|6 Months Plan||5||$150.00|
|12 Months Plan||5||$255.00|
|24 Months Plan||5||$500.00|
Is Sonic IPTV Legal?
Currently, there are no possible ways to determine whether IPTV is legal or not. But you should know that in most cases, IPTVs are considered illegal. If you still want to stream IPTV, then you need to use VPN. Virtual Private Network or VPN creates an encrypted network where all the incoming and outgoing data are encrypted to protect your data and privacy. It also hides your IP address so that you can surf the internet anonymously.
How to Sign Up to Sonic IPTV
1. From any of your devices, select the browser.
2. Search for Sonic IPTV and choose the official website.
3. Select Buy Now on the menu. Choose the plan you want.
4. Click on Order Now and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the subscription process.
5. Once you subscribe to the IPTV, you will receive all the necessary details via email.
How to Watch Sonic IPTV on Android
1. Turn on your Android device and go to Settings.
2. Select Security and enable Unknown sources.
3. Open the browser on your device and enter the Sonic IPTV apk on the search bar.
4. Choose a trusted website from the results and select Download to download the IPTV apk file.
5. Launch the apk file and select Install. Once the installation is done, open the IPTV app.
6. Sign in using your account details and start streaming the IPTV content on your Android device.
How to Stream Sonic IPTV on Firestick
1. Switch on your Firestick and select the Find tab on the home screen.
2. Select Search and enter Downloader on the search bar.
3. Choose the Downloader app from the search results and select Download to install the app on Firestick.
4. Return to the home screen and select Settings.
5. Click on My Fire TV and choose Developer Options.
6. Select Install Unknown apps and choose the Downloader app.
7. Turn on the toggle so that you can install apps from unknown sources.
8. Launch the Downloader app and type the URL of the Sonic IPTV apk. Click on Go.
9. The app will be downloaded on your Firestick, and select Install to install the IPTV app.
10. After installing the IPTV, click Open to open the IPTV app.
11. Login with the IPTV credentials and enjoy streaming live TV channels on Firestick.
How to Stream Sonic IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Select the Web browser on your PC to launch and type Sonic IPTV on the search bar.
2. Download the IPTV apk file from a trusted website.
3. Click on the Search bar and enter BlueStacks. Choose the official website from the results.
4. Select Download, and the Android Emulator will be downloaded on your PC.
5. Open the BlueStacks file and select Install.
6. Once the installation is over, launch the BlueStacks app and sign in using your Google account.
7. On the BlueStacks home screen, select the Install apk icon on the right side menu.
8. Choose the apk file and click on Open. The IPTV app will be installed on your BlueStacks.
9. Open the IPTV app and sign in using your account.
10. Choose the content you want and enjoy watching it on PC.
How to Get Sonic IPTV on Smart TV
1. Go to your PC and click on the browser.
2. Look for Sonic IPTV and select a trusted website.
3. Click on Download to download the IPTV apk file on your PC.
4. Connect a USB Drive on your PC and move the IPTV apk file to the drive.
5. Disconnect the USB from the PC and connect it to the USB port on the Smart TV.
6. On your Smart TV, select Settings and click on Device Preferences.
7. Choose Security & restrictions. Select Unknown sources and enable it.
8. Move the IPTV apk file to the Smart TV and open the IPTV file.
9. Select Install and wait for the installation to finish.
10. Launch the IPTV app and sign in using your account.
11. Choose the TV channels to stream on Smart TV.
How to Watch Sonic IPTV on Kodi
1. On your device, install the Kodi app and open the Kodi app.
2. Select TV from the left side menu.
3. Click on Enter add-on browser and select PVR IPTV Simple Client.
4. Select Configure and click on General.
5. Click on Location and choose Remote Path (Internet address). Select OK.
6. Select the M3U Play List URL and enter the M3U URL of Sonic IPTV.
7. Click on OK. Select Enable on PVR IPTV Simple Client and the channels will be loaded.
8. Choose Channels and start streaming your favorite channels on Kodi.
If you have any doubts that need to be clarified, you can contact customer support. They are available 24/7, and you need to go to the official website to contact them and navigate to Contact Us form. Fill in the required details along with your query and submit the form. You can expect a reply from customer service within 3 business days.
Sonic IPTV Review
You can stream live TV channels, movies, TV shows, PPV, and more on Sonic IPTV. It has its own apk file, which you can use to stream the content. You need to subscribe to the IPTV and get the necessary details to stream the content provided by the IPTV. It is compatible with the most popular streaming devices. You can also stream the other IPTV Providers such as Falcon IPTV, Beast IPTV, and Cobra IPTV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, there are IPTV apk files available. You can install the apk file on your device to stream IPTV content.
The first fix to try is checking the internet connection and the login credentials. You can also restart the streaming device and check whether the IPTV is working or not. The last option could be uninstalling and reinstalling the IPTV app.