If you are looking for the best IPTV to stream Arabic channels, then Arabic IPTV is the apt choice you can go for. This IPTV offers 7,000+ TV channels and more than 24,000 movies & series. It provides subtitles for the latest series in Arabic & English languages. All the content offered by this service provider is available in 4K, HD, and FHD quality. Arabic IPTV can be streamed on various streaming devices using external players that support the M3U format.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of Arabic IPTV
- Why Opt for Arabic IPTV?
- How Safe is Arabic IPTV?
- Pricing of Arabic IPTV
- Subscription Process of Arabic IPTV
- Compatible Devices of Arabic IPTV
- How to Stream Arabic IPTV on Android Devices
- How to Watch Arabic IPTV on iOS Devices
- How to Access Arabic IPTV on Apple TV
- How to Get Arabic IPTV on Firestick
- How to Access Arabic IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Stream Arabic IPTV on LG & Samsung Smart TVs
- How to Watch Arabic IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
- How to Get Arabic IPTV on MAG
- Channels List
- Customer Support
- Our Opinion
Key Features of Arabic IPTV
|Offers 24-hour test trial for $2||Provides an Electronic Program Guide (EPG)|
|Uses Anti-Freeze technology||Allows adding up to 3 extra connections|
for any existing plan
|Ensures 100% secure transaction||Offers 24/7 effective customer support|
Why Opt for Arabic IPTV?
Arabic TV is the best option to stream live TV channels and videos on demand from various countries. This IPTV updates content regularly to enhance its media library. It lets users catch up on their favorite shows that they missed to live stream. It accepts PayPal, MasterCard, and VISA for making easy payments.
How Safe is Arabic IPTV?
We couldn’t conclude that Arabic IPTV is safe to use as there are many unregistered IPTV services available in the market. Accessing content from these providers will cause legal issues for the users. So, you need to use a VPN with your device to hide your IP address and don’t let third parties track your online activity. Therefore, we suggest you use the VPN services like ExpressVPN and NordVPN for better online security.
Pricing of Arabic IPTV
Arabic TV offers four subscription plans based on the duration of the package. They are:
Subscription Process of Arabic IPTV
1. Open a web browser and go to the official website of Arabic IPTV.
2. Go through the subscription plans provided on the home page.
3. Select the plan and tap the Order Now button.
4. Click the Continue button on the next screen.
5. Next, tap the Checkout button.
6. Verify your Phone number and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment process.
7. If the payment is successful, login details will be sent to your email address.
Compatible Devices of Arabic IPTV
Arabic TV can be accessed on its compatible devices provided here.
How to Stream Arabic IPTV on Android Devices
XCIPTV player can be used to stream Arabic TV on your Android Smartphone or Tablet.
1. Unlock your Android Smartphone and launch the Play Store.
2. Type XCIPTV in the Search bar.
3. Choose the app from the displayed search results and tap the Install button to get it from the Play Store.
4. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch it.
5. Integrate the Arabic IPTV playlist into the IPTV player by following the on-screen prompts.
6. Once done, enjoy streaming your favorite shows on your Android Smartphone.
How to Watch Arabic IPTV on iOS Devices
You can use the Flex IPTV player app to stream Arabic IPTV on iOS devices like iPhones and iPad.
1. Open the App Store on your iPhone.
2. Tap the Search icon and enter Flex IPTV.
3. Search and select the app. Then, tap the Get button on App Store to install it.
4. After installation, open the app on your iPhone.
5. Click the Menu icon and choose Playlist Manager.
6. Next, click the Add Playlist option.
7. Type the Playlist name and the Playlist link in the given fields.
8. Hit the Download button to add the playlist and watch TV shows on your device.
How to Access Arabic IPTV on Apple TV
Arabic IPTV can be streamed on Apple TV using the IPTVX player as it is officially available on the App Store.
1. Turn on Apple TV and launch the App Store.
2. Click the Search icon and type IPTVX in the Search bar.
3. Pick the app and hit the Get button.
4. Once the installation is over, tap Open to launch the IPTV player.
5. Select your playlist type and enter the details in the given fields.
6. Once done, hit the Login button and start streaming IPTV content on your Apple TV.
How to Get Arabic IPTV on Firestick
You can use the Simple IPTV Player to access Arabic TV on your Firestick. But it not available natively on Firestick.
1. Locate the Firestick home screen and click the Search icon.
2. Type Downloader using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app and tap the Download button.
4. Get back to the Firestick home screen and click the Settings icon.
5. Select the My Fire TV tile and tap Developer Options.
6. Hit the Install unknown apps option and turn on Downloader to access third-party apps on Firestick.
7. Open the Downloader app and tap the Home tab.
8. Enter the Simple IPTV Player APK download link in the URL box.
9. Hit the Go button to download the APK file.
10. Open the APK file and tap the Install button.
11. After installation, get into the app on your Firestick.
12. Now, you can start accessing TV channels on your Firestick device.
How to Access Arabic IPTV on Smart TV
To access Arabic TV on your Android Smart TV, you can use the IPTV Pro app. You can install the app directly from the Google Play Store.
1. Turn on your Smart TV and connect it to your home Wi-Fi network.
2. Go to Apps and open the Google Play Store application.
3. Type IPTV Pro in the Search bar.
4. From the search results, pick the app and click the Install button.
5. Tap the Open button to launch it.
6. Provide the M3U URL of Arabic IPTV and start streaming IPTV content on your Smart TV.
How to Stream Arabic IPTV on LG & Samsung Smart TVs
Smart IPTV is available both on the LG Content Store and Smart Hub. So, you can use it to access Arabic TV on both LG & Samsung Smart TVs.
1. Turn on your LG and Samsung Smart TV and connect it to the Wi-Fi network.
2. Open the Smart Hub or LG Content Store on your TV.
3. Using the Search bar, search for Smart IPTV.
4. Select the app and click the Install button.
5. When the app installation is over, launch it on your Smart TV.
6. Note the MAC address that you find on the TV screen.
7. Open a web browser on your PC and visit the activation website of Smart IPTV.
8. Hit the My List tab at the top of the web page.
9. Enter the MAC address and the Playlist link in the given fields.
10. Check the details and tap the Send button.
11. Restart the Smart IPTV app on your Smart TV and stream the content of your wish on your respective Smart TV.
How to Watch Arabic IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
VLC media player can be used to access Arabic TV on your Windows and Mac PC. Here’s how to do it.
1. Launch the VLC media player on your PC.
2. Hit the Media tab at the top left corner.
3. From the menu, select Open Network Stream.
4. Click the Network tab and provide the Arabic IPTV playlist link in the given field.
5. Tap Play to add the playlist.
6. Now, select and watch your desired shows on your Windows and Mac PC.
How to Get Arabic IPTV on MAG
You can follow the steps here to stream Arabic IPTV on your MAG device.
1. Connect the MAG Box to your Smart TV and go to Settings.
2. Select System settings under Settings.
3. Click the Servers option.
4. Tap Portals on the next screen.
5. Provide the Portal name and the Portal URL in the given fields.
6. Hit the Save button to add the playlist.
7. Restart the MAG device and stream IPTV content on your MAG device.
Arabic IPTV offers thousands of live TV channels in different categories, including sports, news, kids, music, and more. Here are some of the channels offered by this service provider.
Arabic IPTV provides effective customer support for users through WhatsApp. You can use the Whatsapp chatbox on its official website to clear your queries immediately. It doesn’t offer any other support for the users.
Arabic IPTV is an excellent option to stream thousands of live TV channels at an affordable price. It also offers videos on demand in high quality. If you are not interested in the service after subscription, you can cancel the service within 7 days and get your money back. You can also try IPTV services like IPTVKind, Necro IPTV, and Kemo IPTV as alternatives to Arabic IPTV if you aren’t satisfied with its offerings.