Pub IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV service provider that has flexible plans. Users can start with a 7-day trial on the service at just $5. This premium IPTV provider has one of the best TV channel lineups. The channel library includes TV channels of various genres like sports, news, and lifestyle. It also has an additional on-demand library with movies and TV series from popular services. The users can enjoy these on-demand content and TV channels on their devices with affordable subscription plans.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal
- How to Sign Up For Pub IPTV
- How to Access Pub IPTV on Android
- How to Access Pub IPTV on iOS Devices
- How to Access Pub IPTV on a PC
- How to Access Pub IPTV on Firestick
- How to Access Pub IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Access Pub IPTV on Kodi
- How to Access Pub IPTV on MAG
- Customer Support
- Channels List
- The users can access more than 7000 live TV channels in the channel playlist.
- It also has an on-demand library that has more than 5,000 titles of movies in TV series.
- All of this content is of various genres and are from popular services.
- The subscription from the service will provide you with an M3U URL to access the channel lineup on any IPTV player.
Is IPTV Legal
It is very hard to determine how legit the IPTV services are or if they are registered. This is because it is complicated to know the copyright details of their services. Therefore, all users of IPTV providers are advised to make use of a VPN to secure the streaming.
How to Sign Up For Pub IPTV
1. Using a web browser on a smartphone or computer, visit the Pub IPTV official website.
2. On the web page, find the Shop tab and click on it.
3. This will display the available subscription plans on your screen.
4. Click the Subscribe Now! button on the plan you want.
5. Select the Buy Now button on the screen to launch the Checkout page.
6. Provide personal information and payment details in the fields provided.
7. Click on the Place Order button.
8. Subscribers will receive a confirmation email from the service along with account details.
How to Access Pub IPTV on Android
1. In the Android device, open the Google Play Store.
2. Tap the search bar and search for the Smarters Player Lite app.
3. Select the app and on the app info page, click on Install.
4. Wait for the installation process to complete.
5. Open the Smarters Player Lite app when the download is over.
6. Provide your Username, Password, and Pub IPTV M3U URL.
7. Tap the Add User button to load the TV channel playlist.
8. Finally, play the TV channels on your Android device.
How to Access Pub IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for the 247 IPTV app using the search bar.
3. From the app search suggestions, select the 247 IPTV app.
4. Next, tap the Get button to initiate the app installation.
5. Tap the Open button to launch the 247 IPTV Player app.
6. Sign in to the app with the Username and Password of the subscription on Pub IPTV.
7. Finally, the users can start streaming the TV channels from the provider.
How to Access Pub IPTV on a PC
1. Open any web browser on your computer after turning on the device.
2. Go to the official website of Pub IPTV.
3. On the webpage, click on the Sign in button.
4. Enter your Username and password to sign in to your subscription.
5. With that, users can access the TV channel playlist
6. Finally, start playing the TV channels from the provider.
How to Access Pub IPTV on Firestick
1. Press the Home button in the remote to open the Firestick home screen and click on the Find option.
2. Select the Search tile and search for the Downloader app using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Choose the app icon and click the Download button on the next page.
4. Go back to the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on the remote.
5. Click on the Settings icon on the home screen and choose the My Fire TV tile.
6. After selecting Developer Options, click on Install Unknown Apps.
7. Click on and enable the Downloader app on the screen.
8. Open the Downloader app and click on the Allow option in the app prompt.
9. The Downloader app has a URL field. Provide the Televizo IPTV Player APK URL and click on Go.
10. Open the Televizo IPTV Player app and click on Create Playlist.
12. Select Continue and click on the New M3U Playlist option.
13. Users must add the Pub IPTV account details to sign in.
14. Click on the Check icon on the IPTV player app to access and stream the TV channels.
How to Access Pub IPTV on Smart TV
1. Go to the Smart TV home screen by pressing the Home button on the remote.
2. Launch the Settings menu and select the Device Preferences option.
3. Scroll to the Security and Restrictions option and choose the app.
4. Select the Unknown Sources option on the menu.
5. On your computer, open any web browser you like.
6. Search for IPTV Stream Player APK using the search bar.
7. Further, download the IPTV Stream Player APK file to the device.
8. Next, copy the APK file to any USB drive.
9. Disconnect the USB drive from the computer and connect it to your TV.
10. Using any File Manager on your TV, install the IPTV Stream Player APK app.
11. Next, open the IPTV Stream Player app on Smart TV.
12. Further, sign in to the app with the necessary Pub IPTV account details.
13. When the channel playlist is available, stream them on your TV.
How to Access Pub IPTV on Kodi
1. Turn on your device, open Kodi, and click on the TV option on the left side of the screen.
2. In the menu, select the Enter add-on browser option.
3. Navigate to the PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on and click on it.
4. From the menu, choose the Configure option.
5. Select the General option and click on Location.
6. Choose the Remote Path (Internet Address) option and click on the OK button.
9. Select the M3U Play List URL and provide the Pub IPTV M3U URL.
10. Further, click on OK and select the Enable button.
11. After selecting the Channel playlist, enjoy streaming them on your device.
How to Access Pub IPTV on MAG
1. On your MAG, open the Settings menu.
2. On the menu, choose the System Settings icon.
3. Select the Servers option on the menu.
4. Further, choose the Portals option.
5. On the next screen, provide details like Portal Name and Pub IPTV M3U URL.
6. Next, click on the Save option.
7. Refresh the Pub IPTV app and access the TV channel playlist.
Users can contact the customer support service of Pub IPTV in case of any queries or issues with the network. You can reach them on WhatsApp, Facebook, Skype, and email. They also have a dedicated contact us form on the official website that users can fill out with the necessary details. The reply to the queries will reach the users within 3-days.
Pub IPTV has TV channels of different genres like sports, news, entertainment, kids, international, and lifestyle channels. The channels in the app are under categories for ease of access. It also has TV channels from countries like the US, Spain, Italy, France, Belgium, Portugal, and more.
Pub IPTV is undoubtedly a worthy-enough IPTV provider for users. This is because of its channel lineup and streaming quality. Users can try the service with a 7-day trial before getting a subscription. For more IPTV provider options, try Max IPTV, Terrazas TV, and Fast IPTV.