Nova TV IPTV is one of the prominent free IPTV service providers out there. This provider covers thousands of TV channels, movies, TV shows, and more. It offers entertainment content in different genres, including action, comedy, thriller, horror, and more. It is easy to set up and stream on Android devices. Therefore, you can install its native player on Android-powered devices using its stand-alone APK file.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of Nova TV IPTV
- Why Opt for Nova TV IPTV?
- How Safe is Nova TV IPTV?
- Pricing of Nova TV IPTV
- Supported Devices of Nova TV IPTV
- How to Install Nova TV IPTV on Android Devices
- How to Get Nova TV IPTV on Firestick
- How to Download Nova TV IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Install Nova TV IPTV on Windows PC and Mac
- Channel List
- Customer Assistance
- Our Review
Key Features of Nova TV IPTV
|Offers HD channels||Has stable servers|
|No geo-restrictions||Can integrate Real Debird account|
|Provides buffer-free streaming||Has subtitles feature|
Why Opt for Nova TV IPTV?
Nova TV IPTV can be streamed all over the world without any geo-restrictions. The content offered by this provider is available in good picture quality. It lets you stream your favorite content anywhere and anytime with a strong internet connection on your streaming device.
How Safe is Nova TV IPTV?
The free IPTV services, including Nova IPTV, may host entertainment content without proper copyrights. So, streaming content from such providers will create legal troubles for the users. To prevent these issues, you need to use a VPN with your device to ensure your online security. Therefore, we suggest readers use VPNs like ExpressVPN and NordVPN on their streaming devices.
Pricing of Nova TV IPTV
Nova IPTV is a free IPTV service provider. Hence, you don’t need to get a subscription or login process is required to access this service on your streaming device.
Supported Devices of Nova TV IPTV
This IPTV is compatible with the streaming devices mentioned below.
How to Install Nova TV IPTV on Android Devices
1. Go to the Apps section on your Android Smartphone.
2. Google Chrome → Info → Chrome Settings → Install Unknown Apps → Enable the Allow from this source.
3. Now, download the Nova TV IPTV APK from a reliable website.
4. Run the downloaded Nova TV apk file and click the Install button.
5. After installation, launch the Nova TV app on your device.
6. Stream the content of your wish on your Android Smartphone.
How to Get Nova TV IPTV on Firestick
You need to use the Downloader app to sideload the Nova IPTV APK on Firestick.
1. Locate the Firestick home screen and tap Search.
2. Enter Downloader using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the Downloader app and tap the Download button.
4. Now, get back to the Firestick Settings screen and click My Fire TV.
5. Hit Developer Options and choose Install Unknown Apps.
6. Turn on Downloader to install third-party apps on Firestick.
7. Locate the Downloader app and hit Home.
8. Provide the Nova TV IPTV APK link in the URL box and tap Go.
9. Open the downloaded APK file and hit the Install button.
10. After installation, tap Open to launch the app and access IPTV content on Firestick.
How to Download Nova TV IPTV on Smart TV
1. Go to the Settings menu on your Android Smart TV.
2. Select Device Preferences and choose Security & restrictions.
3. Now, enable the Unknown sources option.
4. Open a browser on your computer and download the Nova IPTV APK.
5. Copy the Nova TV apk file to a USB drive and connect it to the USB port on your TV.
6. Open File Manager on Android TV and run the downloader file.
7. Tap the Install button and wait for it to install.
8. Once the Nova TV is installed, click Open to launch it and stream TV channels on your Smart TV.
How to Install Nova TV IPTV on Windows PC and Mac
PC users can use the Android emulator BlueStacks to install this IPTV app on their devices.
1. On your PC, download the Nova TV apk file.
2. Now, visit the official website of BlueStacks and install the emulator.
3. After installation, launch the emulator and sign in using your Google account.
4. Hit the Install APK icon and locate the APK file.
5. Run the file, and it will install on bluestacks.
6. Launch the Nova TV and enjoy streaming your favorite content on your PC.
This IPTV offers TV channels of different categories. Here, we have mentioned some of the familiar channels offered by this provider.
Since Nova IPTV is a free IPTV service, it doesn’t provide any customer support for the users. So, if you face the Nova TV IPTV not working issues, you can try the standard troubleshooting methods and continue streaming entertainment content on your device.
Nova TV is an excellent platform to stream live TV channels and on-demand videos without spending a penny. Though it’s a free service, it ensures the best streaming quality and lets you access your favorite content seamlessly. However, it offers limited content compared to the premium IPTV providers. So, you can try the IPTV services like King IPTV, Beast IPTV, and Ultra IPTV to access more entertainment content.